Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Radio! posted:

he's lost all his limbs and become Slugge Catte

much appreciated
gilbert is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Radio! posted:

he's lost all his limbs and become Slugge Catte

all hail slugge catte

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is moo, a confirmed good cat

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

I caught a cold from co-workers and am spending the morning in bed. Tanuki is delighted with this unexpected event and is making the most of it. Few things are better in life than a catte snuggled up close and purring in his/her sleep.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

xcheopis posted:

I caught a cold from co-workers and am spending the morning in bed. Tanuki is delighted with this unexpected event and is making the most of it. Few things are better in life than a catte snuggled up close and purring in his/her sleep.

Also have cold, would like cat to cuddle (Parents cat is very old and would freak out if I tried :( )

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Kavak posted:

Also have cold, would like cat to cuddle (Parents cat is very old and would freak out if I tried :( )
Well that sucks.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

hello

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
praise the sun

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

does marcy ever snuggle I feel like the pics I see of her are stately, but distant

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I like snugglers, even if sometimes they chose the worst times to snuggle up on you.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

does marcy ever snuggle I feel like the pics I see of her are stately, but distant

she's not the most snuggly cat, but she will lay down on me or next to me on the couch and she will jump up in my lap sometimes in my chair, but if I move too much she'll bite me!

ever since my last trip away she's been sleeping on my bed every night, which she hasn't done pretty much ever since I got her. She sleeps at a distance though

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Lucky is not extremely snuggling, but since I had to do a home quarantine Friday/Saturday until I got my test results back (I just have a normal cold, not COVID19), he has been climbing into the bed and laying on my chest to purr.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

these cats are quite large and decadent

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Roosevelt posted:

these cats are quite large and decadent

Much like a good dessert :mmmhmm:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

The dichotomy of vet visits

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao I didnt even see furb there til now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Synthbuttrange posted:

lmao I didnt even see furb there til now.

:same: hahaha oh furb

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
They decided that the baby bed is so comfy that they can sleep together without getting mad. They'll be devastated when the baby comes out, and they aren't allowed to sleep there anymore.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Electric Hobo posted:

They decided that the baby bed is so comfy that they can sleep together without getting mad. They'll be devastated when the baby comes out, and they aren't allowed to sleep there anymore.

You obviously need a second baby bed.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

hah that's adorable now but when the baby comes (congratulations, incidentally) they'll be whining up a storm, better make them not get used to it

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
yes, do that now. one of my favorite annoying pepper moments was sometime in the first year of the twins, I wouldn’t get up to feed her in the morning so instead of whining to me she went and kicked the door open to the nursery (knob hadn’t latched) and started whining there. that got me up right quick because gently caress if I’m gonna let you wake up two sleeping babies that were hell to deal with sleep wise the first year.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

kw0134 posted:

hah that's adorable now but when the baby comes (congratulations, incidentally) they'll be whining up a storm, better make them not get used to it

devmd01 posted:

yes, do that now. one of my favorite annoying pepper moments was sometime in the first year of the twins, I wouldn’t get up to feed her in the morning so instead of whining to me she went and kicked the door open to the nursery (knob hadn't latched) and started whining there. that got me up right quick because gently caress if I’m gonna let you wake up two sleeping babies that were hell to deal with sleep wise the first year.
They are already used to it because Nando figured out how to open the sliding door to the room with all the baby stuff. But we'll move the bed into our bedroom ~a month before the due date, since the baby'll be sleeping in there the first 6ish months. The cats won't be allowed in our bedroom during that time, so they'll be done whining before the baby shows up. I hope.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

devmd01 posted:

yes, do that now. one of my favorite annoying pepper moments was sometime in the first year of the twins, I wouldn’t get up to feed her in the morning so instead of whining to me she went and kicked the door open to the nursery (knob hadn’t latched) and started whining there. that got me up right quick because gently caress if I’m gonna let you wake up two sleeping babies that were hell to deal with sleep wise the first year.

lmao owned

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I am not looking forward to how a baby feeding schedule is going to mess with Winston's inner "food time!" schedule.

and there is absolutely going to be a battle for the bassinet.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Shifty Pony posted:

I am not looking forward to how a baby feeding schedule is going to mess with Winston's inner "food time!" schedule.

and there is absolutely going to be a battle for the bassinet.

i hadn't heard y'all were pregnant, mazel tov :3:

Bubbles the store cat helpfully showed me where the litter was located and then did a rolypoly act on the ground until I wuzzled her belly

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Elsewhere on the forums

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Goober Peas posted:

Elsewhere on the forums

toilette catte is watching you poope

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

! !! !!!
:siren:
Tanuki just ate some cheese! This is unprecedented and mind-boggling behaviour on his part!
Obviously, that's not really Tanuki it's a pod person from the planet Mars.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/VGarcy/status/1233427670882451461?s=20

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Wasn't a trap.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Did you dive in?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

God, wish I were a cat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

all I can think of:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

mod sassinator posted:

all I can think of:

Doxxing Carmen, are we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

FelicityGS posted:

You obviously need a second baby bed.

you might need n + m + 1 beds where n = number of cats and m = number of children in the household. because with just two beds you can be darn sure the cats won't want to share and you'll be SOL when you need to put down babby. so at minimum a bed per cat and child, then if your cats aren't very clever I would add an empty bed to calm the cat's anxiety that they might go bed-less (cats are bad at math, lol)