Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nurge posted:

You're loving retarded.

Man, we've been harping that word out of existence in the milfolk moron subforum. You're making yourself look like an rear end compared to baby killers and blue falcons.

Lighten up, Francis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Enough w the slapfights

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Hello Burt, still Corona free?

The virus not the beer ha ha

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Has anyone got the guy In the hospital bed with the titties sharpied on I can’t find it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Docahedron posted:

Hello Burt, still Corona free?

The virus not the beer ha ha

T minus 14 days until I meet my maker.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Went to Costco today. It was full but not overflowing. Most of the big staples were about 1/3-1/2 depleted, but nothing seemed to be in short supply. It seems that most people are in "wait and see" mode but are still buying stuff just in case. The nearest confirmed cases to where I live are about 3 hours away (and those have made full recoveries), but I do live near the border and Trump has mused about shutting it down if any cases start to come through Mexico, so WHO KNOWS.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

T minus 14 days until I meet my maker.

How are you and the Mrs feeling about the cruise burt?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

How are you and the Mrs feeling about the cruise burt?

...concerned I guess. My daughter made a corona virus joke today about our dog throwing up today, so she seems fine lol.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

There Bias Two posted:

Yes, but this is completely irrelevant. It's already clear to anyone that conservatives are divorced from reality.

If that was even remotely true, the US would be a very different place. However there are a LOT of dumb idiots. Exhibit 1: your president got voted into office.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

...concerned I guess. My daughter made a corona virus joke today about our dog throwing up today, so she seems fine lol.

Stay safe, as much as we all joke about stuff I hope things work out ok

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Stay safe, as much as we all joke about stuff I hope things work out ok

Oh I know people are just generally joking. We will be fine. I just had a buddy and his wife get back from the same ship. Said they had their poo poo in order, Royal carribean, that is.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Why would you go on a cruise at this point in time.

On the other hand, the US doesn't do quarantines, so let your virus flag fly.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Nurge posted:

You're loving retarded.

Okay boomer

Anyway, any updates on US numbers yet? I get the impression that things are still pretty low-key, people are just panic-prepping

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel compelled to post my canned food haul for some reason. If nothing comes of all this then in a year or so I can donate a bunch of beef stew to a food pantry. Bushes baked beans are delicious fyi I’d forgotten

dried rice and beans were nearly sold out

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
A disgusting lack of pasta.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lambert posted:

Why would you go on a cruise at this point in time.

On the other hand, the US doesn't do quarantines, so let your virus flag fly.

I was not claravoiant a year ago.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
That makes more sense. Wishing you well.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think a new thread rule should be post your location if you observe stores are out of inventory so we can properly track the madness. It's useful information!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

naem posted:

I feel compelled to post my canned food haul for some reason. If nothing comes of all this then in a year or so I can donate a bunch of beef stew to a food pantry. Bushes baked beans are delicious fyi I’d forgotten

Buying all of that top ramen was probably a mistake, whereas white rice and plain noodles aren't nutritious top ramen stops just short of being poison

naem
May 29, 2011

san francisco aka US ground zero

e: I have five pounds of rice and the same of dried lentils and pasta at the moment that should last like a week or two

ok now I want to horde carbs lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lambert posted:

That makes more sense. Wishing you well.

Like I did seriously consider walking away from the $10k prepay a week or so ago, but we as a family decided to go.

naem posted:

Is that just for you?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

naem posted:

san francisco aka US ground zero

Congrats on your epic farts if you end up quarantined. Old hurricane prepper advice: get a bucket of fried chicken right befire the storm hits.

naem
May 29, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

Is that just for you?

yes lol, I also have my earthquake overnight bag for if my apt building collapses without killing me if anyone wants to see that

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Congrats on your epic farts if you end up quarantined. Old hurricane prepper advice: get a bucket of fried chicken right befire the storm hits.

excellent advice thank you

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

naem posted:

Enough cans for a good while.

Enough water for a day, day and half maybe. Good planning.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

most households aren't equipped with food taps

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I actually had this thought today, like maybe if I get it now I’ll at least be surrounded by a dozen doctors and CDC guys monitoring me 24/7. In two or three months if I get it with everyone else, I’ll just be ordered at gunpoint to a cot in a high school gym that’s been converted into a makeshift hospital overflowing with a thousand other sick people.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Show me the beer fridge(s).

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Utilities probably won't be cut off due to pandemic, so they're fine so long as an unrelated natural disaster doesn't suddenly happen. Otherwise I guess OP will be drinking toilet water

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's a shame.

Toilet water doesn't have electrolytes.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The issue is more what happens if all the people who work on the water and electricity are too sick to go to work

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's a shame.

Toilet water doesn't have electrolytes.

Get a load of this guy :jerkbag:

naem
May 29, 2011

my bug-out-bag™️®️©️ contains several ways to store and purify toilet water®️™️©️ (but of it comes to that i’m just going to go let the zombies bite me)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

The issue is more what happens if all the people who work on the water and electricity are too sick to go to work

Well I mean absolute WORST case scenario, 2% of the world dies... should still be plenty of people to push some buttons at the power station.

Power/water couldn’t be out for more than a week or two.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

WTB: one of those piss filtration machines from Waterworld

hallelujah
Jan 26, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i would sincerely like to see more goonhoard photos

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

WTB: one of those piss filtration machines from Waterworld

I made my own years ago. Super easy to make. Get a coffee can with a cover. Cut a hole in one end of the cover. That’s where the piss goes in. On the opposite side, cut a little hole and insert a drinking straw. Piss in the pissing hole, sip from the sipping straw, and you’re all set!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

naem posted:

If nothing comes of all this then in a year or so I can donate a bunch of beef stew to a food pantry.

You monster.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I just went to Trader Joe's in downtown san jose and it was loving BONKERS. I've never seen it this busy before. I didn't get anything frozen but checked that aisle and it was full of stuff more or less. My favourite meat (pollo asado) was gone but the stocking dude got some for me. It just seemed like a store that had been preparing for this, forever. The lines were all full and long but there was still food in there. I only saw about 2 masks though.

hallelujah
Jan 26, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my top three priorities were dried dog food (for sensitive stomachs aged 7+), toilet paper, and chickpeas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

He’s joking

Anyways not good it’s already on the east coast where so many people live close together ugh

Why do you think it's a joke when it's consistent with his past posts? Even if it was a joke, it's still an rear end in a top hat troll.

Trip to Costco tomorrow stocking up on American Flatbread pizzas. Oh and prosciutto.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 2, 2020