Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
God. Ew. No. Fast-forwarding past that motherfucker forevermore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Can't wait to meet Nigerian Soulja Boy

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I can’t wait for season 12 when two (I almost called them contestants) participants on the show meet the same Nigerian guy who has been cat fishing / trying to marry them.
Followed by Sister Wives: Nigerian K1 VISA Edition.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

:stonk:

That would be really concerning to find out. I can't imagine finding out about all that out months later, possibly on tv (please let it be found out on tv, schaden for the schadenfreude god and all that).

e: whoooa, hold up According to court records, Geoffrey served three years in federal prison from 2000-2003

Thora fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 24, 2020

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Not on the Ed train. Lying sucks, policing of social media friends sucks...I assume he’s also taking an STD test rather than just forcing her to do so?

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

JaneError posted:

Not on the Ed train. Lying sucks, policing of social media friends sucks...I assume he’s also taking an STD test rather than just forcing her to do so?

He said he hasn’t had sex in 20 years or somethin

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?

Raere posted:

He said he hasn’t had sex in 20 years or somethin

yes, no man has ever lied about sex

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lol that thirsty chick getting mad at the woman-beater.

“Why Russia? Why not me??”

Cause uhh in Russia she can’t do a background check.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The British accent is the sexiest accent

*talks to clearly non-British accent speaker*

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Good god, it looks like Darcy and her sister have been taking prednisone since last season ended.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

IM SO HAPPY UR GETTING FILLERS ITS A BLESSING

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

IM SO HAPPY UR GETTING FILLERS ITS A BLESSING

I picture your av saying this and it’s great

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hahahaha Ed’s friend just looks so loving disappointed in him.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Hazo posted:

Hahahaha Ed’s friend just looks so loving disappointed in him.

It’s like a scene from The Office pretty much. She’s Pam and Ed is Michael Scott.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Bigggg Edd and the Baby Loves

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Annie remains The Best. Completely outshines everyone for the last two seasons of three different shows in the 90-dayverse.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I expect that at the end of the episode there will be a black and white photo of Ed since he will be stabbed to death in the Philippines for that ring.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
Just finished Season 1 of Happily Ever After. Can we talk about Alexei's Dad's toupee during the wedding ceremony:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ed is heartbreaking at this point, guy seems to be throwing away a great relationship with his adult daughter to go marry someone he barely knows. I couldn't stop laughing at him packing his suitcase, though, just candy, condoms, and stuffed animals. You'd think that might be your moment of reflection on where your life has gone, but I guess not.

Darcey and her sister appear to have been stung by all the bees in the world before falling asleep in a rotisserie oven, I don't know what the gently caress is going on and why they think that's a look to go for. You do you, but what the gently caress. She also has daughters that were completely absent, hopefully she's either smart enough to not put her kids on TV or those kids are in a more stable home right now.

Solja Boy owns and I can't wait to see how this story unfolds, hopefully with him moving to the United States and becoming the "true" Solja Boy after an epic swordfight with Soulja Boy.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Darcey's kids have already been on the show and seem extremely aware of their mother's bullshit, but weather it in that way that you do when your mom is frequently an embarrassing public shitshow. I know exactly what it looks like for a reason. :smith:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

A Fancy Hat posted:

Darcey and her sister appear to have been stung by all the bees in the world before falling asleep in a rotisserie oven, I don't know what the gently caress is going on and why they think that's a look to go for. You do you, but what the gently caress.

My wife and I were talking about this last night. She’s probably just approaching the breakpoint where the constant surgeries/fillers/lifts can no longer keep up with her natural aging so everything collapses.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Darcey and her sister both took up professional prize fighting, and they're not very good at it. That's why they look like that now.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Extra Large Marge posted:

Darcey and her sister both took up professional prize fighting, and they're not very good at it. That's why they look like that now.

Getting punched in the mouth every day has got to be a cheaper lip-plumping technique than fillers.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Avery is super hot. Shame it’ll be revealed over the course of the season that she’s completely broke brained.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

And it wouldn't be a shame if she was ugly? Just trying to follow the logic here.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
If only she were ugly, then I could see her other flaws immediately instead of waiting until the end of the season!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kudos to Ash for making a living being a relationship coach to single vulnerable women

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

TLC apparently knows that something's up...the Pillow Talk episodes completey cut out all of the abusive fuckwit's segments.

Jamais Vu Again
Sep 16, 2012

zebras can have spots too
Avery "cooks" with pot leaves. Of course she's loving broke brained.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Jamais Vu Again posted:

Avery "cooks" with pot leaves. Of course she's loving broke brained.

That dry kale salad with plain white chicken and a pot leaf on top. Oof.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

You can't even get high from eating a single fresh leaf, can you?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I enjoy a piece of boiled plain white chicken breast on my dry salad

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

I enjoy a piece of boiled plain white chicken breast on my dry salad

Oh, you gotta meet my friend Jasmin, you'll love her.

Additionally, post/username combo lol

e: Ed showing us his condoms is less cringe than Cesar bringing Maria chocolate underwear, but equally cringe if you remember that Cesar and Maria were always fake.

ee: I loving love Varya and the fact that she's with Shitstain upsets me deeply. I will have to ask Anny to share the bed in my spare room again. Perhaps Syngin can use Tania's mom's tools to make us a bigger one, since he's also in Fleta's Fiance Protection program.

eee: This is how I feel about Starcey's new look: they appear to be the physical representation of a queef. (Queeves?)

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 3, 2020

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

We Got Us A Bread posted:

TLC apparently knows that something's up...the Pillow Talk episodes completey cut out all of the abusive fuckwit's segments.

I thought TLC was always aware. I feel like he posted something on social media about how it would be addressed this season and the whole truth would come out and exonerate him (you know, the thing guilty people always say instead of just flatly denying it).

Still, nothing of value would be lost if TLC completely cut him out.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I’d assume they at least run criminal background checks on these people but it certainly doesn’t look that way now

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Garbage reality tv is my stupid guilty pleasure so I tend to know dumb poo poo like this. Remember Brett Michaels on the early aughties vh1 dating show and there was a tall skinny bimbo named Megan and she got a spin-off from that called “Megan wants a millionaire”. They kinda sorta screened the guys for millionaire status but no so much on other things. As far as I remember it was in the can and one episode aired and one of the guys murdered his SO. The show was pulled after that.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Fat Albert in a can posted:

Garbage reality tv is my stupid guilty pleasure so I tend to know dumb poo poo like this. Remember Brett Michaels on the early aughties vh1 dating show and there was a tall skinny bimbo named Megan and she got a spin-off from that called “Megan wants a millionaire”. They kinda sorta screened the guys for millionaire status but no so much on other things. As far as I remember it was in the can and one episode aired and one of the guys murdered his SO. The show was pulled after that.

That's right! I remember reading about that, but never watched the show. YouTube is filling me in on episode 1 of Megan Wants A MIllionaire and the awkward men are giving Beauty and the Geek vibes, another relic of the aughts.

Wikipedia link below for anyone who wants to read about Mr. Jenkins or see a headshot that is truly a time capsule:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jasmine_Fiore?wprov=sfla1

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Internet Wizard posted:

I’d assume they at least run criminal background checks on these people but it certainly doesn’t look that way now

Different network but Married at First Sight had a spouse get arrested at the US border for a warrant out for her arrest. They 100% don't do background checks.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Background check can vary depending on the package they choose, too. If they're cheapskating on the background check, they may miss things like recent offenses, crimes in a different state, crimes under an alias, etc. So they could be running background checks, just inefficient ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Beauty and the geek was great. I was rooting for Chuck :allears: Google says he’s a neurosurgeon now.