Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I can say from experience that, actually,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Big honkin pair of tits for Smash.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
ay lemme get them big structurals

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Trained in the deadly art of jiu titsu

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
kung fübs

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Cowcaster posted:

i'm not a scientist but i'd imagine hitting someone with your tits would do more damage to the tit haver than the tit havee

I've always thought the same thing about headbutts

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/MykeCole/status/1234848754534141954

warren confirmed for warhammer space marine sequel

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

lmao she looks like the shrunken head guy from beetlejuice

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

What is the opposite of DK mode

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

gently caress me, that’s lame af

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

The 7th Guest posted:

edit: realized i'm an idiot like 3 hours later

Amp fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 3, 2020

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

i'm not a scientist but i'd imagine hitting someone with your tits would do more damage to the tit haver than the tit havee

have we not seen firsthand the destruction that a tit is capable of

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
teat kune do

bapoeira

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Weedle posted:

genius game director koji igarashi announces that they will not be developing the $5mil "roguelike mode" stretch goal for bloodstained and also it was impossible from the start so you uhhhh get some new game options instead

tbh i've rather have a randomiser than a rougelike mode anyhow. I like bloodstained a whole lot but even after such a long development they, as far as i know, haven't delivered any of the promised post launch dlc. i think the only real update the game has received is nerfing certain abilities, which is real dumb in a metroidvania anyway. I want to play it as the additional characters but who knows if and when they'll ever be added.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

The 7th Guest posted:

Really wigging me out trying to visualize her limbs.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

tbh i've rather have a randomiser than a rougelike mode anyhow. I like bloodstained a whole lot but even after such a long development they, as far as i know, haven't delivered any of the promised post launch dlc. i think the only real update the game has received is nerfing certain abilities, which is real dumb in a metroidvania anyway. I want to play it as the additional characters but who knows if and when they'll ever be added.

The whole update that gave this information said the randomizer is coming the day of Zangetsu. Also it's going to be years until it's all delivered.

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
lmao

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

Big honkin pair of tits for Smash.

The Bayonetta convo is already over

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

those were two separate thoughts, btw

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Relax Or DIE posted:

they've been entirely focused on fixing the switch port which was absolutely disastrous from what i heard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haveblue posted:

teat kune do

I was trying to think of a jeet kune do boob joke and couldn't so I applaud you.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Cowcaster posted:

they've been entirely focused on fixing the switch port which was absolutely disastrous from what i heard

Switch by far outsold every other platform iirc and desperately needed development time.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Thanks everyone for the explanation :)

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If you really need a roguelike I encourage you to type metroidvania into steam and check out how most everyone has decided making maps isn't worth it anymore

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

if you really need a roguelike i encourage you to type "hades" into steam and buy hades

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Play ToME, too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Temple of Melemental Evil

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is the opposite of DK mode

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

wow bernie was jacked when he was younger huh

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Cowcaster posted:

if you really need a roguelike i encourage you to type "hades" into steam and buy hades

Hades is so good and we have an update coming out very soon! I'm trying to not get burned out on the game before release, but it's just so fun and addicting.

May 8, 2006

when it's done hades will likely be the best supergiant game, as it's already the best supergiant game

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Unless they make it worse (by adding weapon durability)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

bastion.... transistor.... pyre... hades..... hey is this "supergiant games" or "supershort titles" ahhahaha. put some words in there !!

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

Bought this game this morning and played for 2 hours and yeah, this poo poo is good

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

oddium posted:

bastion.... transistor.... pyre... hades..... hey is this "supergiant games" or "supershort titles" ahhahaha. put some words in there !!

completely unrelated but hopefully this trend in animated movie titles goes away

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

oddium posted:

Another great post out of Oddium!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thanks

May 8, 2006

hades
transistor
pyre
bastion

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I dislike that there's both a "supergiant games" and a "supermassive games"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Weedle posted:

genius game director koji igarashi announces that they will not be developing the $5mil "roguelike mode" stretch goal for bloodstained and also it was impossible from the start so you uhhhh get some new game options instead

Still not the most ridiculous Kickstarter video game failure this week.