Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Alien Sex Manual posted:

I don’t have anything insightful to say but Scott Adams is a dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
At least make me IK of this thread so I can make sure it stays up to snuff and posts like these

Alien Sex Manual posted:

I don’t have anything insightful to say but Scott Adams is a dipshit.

are summarily removed

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'd guess pretty much a 100% chance he had some hobby that caused him to huff a bunch of lead fumes.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i, too, had the dilbert book

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
So has anyone said that the dilbert animation opening is a remix of the blackface opening of the forbidden zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UvQLo58gY4

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Oh my

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Happyimp posted:

So has anyone said that the dilbert animation opening is a remix of the blackface opening of the forbidden zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UvQLo58gY4

Holy poo poo you're right. They didn't just copy the style or use the same stock sound effects, it's the same song copied wholesale.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

these will never stop being good.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Who is this character, for my edification

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

At least make me IK of this thread so I can make sure it stays up to snuff and posts like these

are summarily removed

Coming to the defense of Scott Adams, even ironically, makes you also a dipshit.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Oh no some rando thinks im a jackass for making jokes. What ever am I to do?

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
scott adams is an old goony richdude loving hot girls and basically you're loving stupid.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I'ts a gad DANG unsanctioned thread, Burt

It's ok, I hypnotized Scott via a camshow and he gave his blessing for this thread.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Oh no some rando thinks im a jackass for making jokes. What ever am I to do?

Well if you were Scott Adams, you would make a different account then counter argue that they are just too stupid and ugly to understand your jokes. Or maybe they are a woman, which means they can't think rationally. Then, when your alternate account is found out, claim that they are double stupid for not understanding why you would go to the trouble of making a separate account to claim your own genius and defend against random internet people.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Who What Now posted:

It's ok, I hypnotized Scott via a camshow and he gave his blessing for this thread.

Highly subversive and illegal.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikloktos posted:

The pacman ghost, Inky

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

EA Sports posted:

scott adams is an old goony richdude loving hot girls and basically you're loving stupid.

It's telling that this applies to everyone in the thread.

Adams is peak GBS. Take an advanced idea, gently caress it up, and run with the hosed up idea. No wonder goons hate him.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
He’s guilty of wrongthink and will be subjected to the guillotines any day now. Soon as these politically smart genius posters get off their asses and do anything.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Highly subversive and illegal.

Just the way he likes it

Auto Level Yoshi
Aug 14, 2008
Isn't everything racist nowadays?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Auto Level Yoshi posted:

Isn't everything racist nowadays?

No

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Devils Affricate posted:

Holy poo poo you're right. They didn't just copy the style or use the same stock sound effects, it's the same song copied wholesale.

Elfman reused it and remixes it himself. It’s even called the dilbert zone

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

UltraRed posted:

It's telling that this applies to everyone in the thread.

Adams is peak GBS. Take an advanced idea, gently caress it up, and run with the hosed up idea. No wonder goons hate him.

Except he's rich and has a job and also sex

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
He does seem to have crippling STEM Syndrome and/or mild autism tho so I see what you're getting at

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Daikloktos posted:

That's my original character do not steal.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Who could have guessed that a man who thinks JFK jr is alive and helping Trump battle pedophiles would be a brain dead idiot? Me, that's who.

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
Someone should send Scoot Adams this thread. Lowtax will be able to buy a new spine with all the re-regs/shadow accounts Scott Adams will create to defend himself.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I feel sorry for the good Scott Adams, the one who wrote the classic text adventure games in the 1980s.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Shamino posted:

Someone should send Scoot Adams this thread. Lowtax will be able to buy a new spine with all the re-regs/shadow accounts Scott Adams will create to defend himself.

Let's do it

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Dear Scott Adams: I am smarter than you. Prove me wrong

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
lmao Scott Adams would absolutely have a total meltdown if he knew strangers were making fun of him on a message board on Something Awful Dot Com

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

JAMOOOL posted:

lmao Scott Adams would absolutely have a total meltdown if he knew strangers were making fun of him on a message board on Something Awful Dot Com

HE WILL WIN WITH REASON AND LOGIC

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

UltraRed posted:

HE WILL WIN WITH REASON AND LOGIC

What if he hypnotizes us to orgasm at his posts? :ohdear:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Did you know Cool Ranch doritos are called Cool American in the UK?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Daikloktos posted:

dilbert

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he is probably very lonely

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

He has a hot wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos
Mar 29, 2019

Scott Adams is a sucky turd but I disagree w/ the tweet, OP. Dilbert would still be painfully unfunny even with a black chatacter.