Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Cartoon Man posted:

Why there no Kirkland personal lubricant?

Haven’t ran across it, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

MarcusSA posted:

Just LOL that you didn’t order that bidet.

Feelin pretty good rite now.

I have been feeling good since I bought this life changing device. I get SO mad when nature calls and I’m at work and not near it. The rest of the day is uncomfortable and it’s the first thing I hit when I get back home.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Bidets own, but I need to wire a socket closer to my toilet or hire an electrician to do it for me.

Bidets rule. Get one if you can.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TraderStav posted:

I have been feeling good since I bought this life changing device. I get SO mad when nature calls and I’m at work and not near it. The rest of the day is uncomfortable and it’s the first thing I hit when I get back home.

This.

I have the one that doesn’t need power and while a rear end dryer would be nice I’m beyond satisfied with what I have.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Costco here (Durham) was wiping down cart handles as they entered...

with the same wipe.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

This.

I have the one that doesn’t need power and while a rear end dryer would be nice I’m beyond satisfied with what I have.

It’s the heated seat models that sold me.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Minto Took posted:

It’s the heated seat models that sold me.

Yeah fair enough. I’m in southern CA and it doesn’t get cold enough for that to be an issue.

Anyway a fuckin 12 pack of TP lasts me like months now.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

hollylolly posted:

We went to Costco yesterday evening for our usual stocking up trip (Clackamas OR location) and it was busy, but not insane. TP and cleaning wipes were sold out. Thankfully we still have plenty at home.

I brought my own wipes for the cart and then my toddler stuck the seatbelt buckle in his mouth so, :rip: us.

I didn't even attempt to go there today but it's good to hear that minus the sold out stuff the place isn't just in chaos 24/7 (yet).

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Cartoon Man posted:

that's what the coconut oil is for

https://twitter.com/jillreports/status/1233870486670495745

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Cartoon Man posted:

I hope it's in a shampoo liter bottle with a pump

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Minto Took posted:

Bidets own, but I need to wire a socket closer to my toilet or hire an electrician to do it for me.

Bidets rule. Get one if you can.

This SHOULD be easy, just tap into the light switch and drop it down. Obviously this depends on if there are any horizontal studs between the two but it took me all of twenty minutes to wire up. Note that my home was built in the late 90s so was up to the right amount code level to have the proper wiring in the switch/etc.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

TraderStav posted:

This SHOULD be easy, just tap into the light switch and drop it down. Obviously this depends on if there are any horizontal studs between the two but it took me all of twenty minutes to wire up. Note that my home was built in the late 90s so was up to the right amount code level to have the proper wiring in the switch/etc.

It should be easy, but with the way my bathroom is laid out, I couldn’t promise to my wife that it’d be pretty.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

If you don’t want to run the wiring for the bidet Costco also sells portable generators as well

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Minto Took posted:

It should be easy, but with the way my bathroom is laid out, I couldn’t promise to my wife that it’d be pretty.

You have the coolest profile pic I’ve seen, dang that was a fun game

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Is returning a recliner that self-destructed after 5-6 years poor form y/n

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lazyhound posted:

Is returning a recliner that self-destructed after 5-6 years poor form y/n

I'd say not really. Don't some of the better ones have like 10 year warranties and poo poo? It should last at least that long.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

My dad returned a recliner to Costco he bought a few years earlier because a random spring on the seat broke through. He didn't have the receipt. They looked it up on the computer and gave a full refund since they stopped carrying them. It was a completely painless experience. PBUC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Can't remember the name but they have packs of pre-sliced white cheddar and it was garbage to I returned it.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

You have the coolest profile pic I’ve seen, dang that was a fun game

Hi5

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I returned a lawn mower after I bought it a month before because the deck didnt raise high enough to clear my somewhat rocky landscape - was only like 3 inch clearance. I didn't feel bad until the guy came to pick it up and had it listed as going to be destroyed. The mower I got to replace it had 4 inch clearance. They destroyed a lawn mower for 1 inch of clearance on the mower deck. I could've rigged something to get an extra 1 inch if I knew it was going to the dump....

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
It was a spinning base and the welds holding the seat’s socket for the post gave out, dumping me backwards 90°.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lazyhound posted:

It was a spinning base and the welds holding the seat’s socket for the post gave out, dumping me backwards 90°.

Yeah don't feel bad about that.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Chinatown posted:

Can't remember the name but they have packs of pre-sliced white cheddar and it was garbage to I returned it.

On the other hand, we got a 2-lb. pack of pre-sliced muenster cheese and it's excellent.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

You're my butterfly
Sugar
Baby

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
No physical violence, but lots of emotional toil.

I got stuck in the water line when I was trying to get paper towels. But conveniently, the free Cheetos were right there as well.

I can only hope that everyone stocking up on water now means there won't be a rush come hurricane season in 4 months.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I bet most people will have used it all bt thrn. I mean it takes like 5 cases just to fill my bathtub

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Well ok more like 4

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I just use the hose for tubbin. Garden apartment yo

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
Anyone think they’re gonna stop sampling due to transmission concerns? We can’t have those old people touching all of the samples.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Does Coronavirus cause diarrhea?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hed posted:

It can yes.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Hed posted:

What doesn't?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Midniter posted:

On the other hand, we got a 2-lb. pack of pre-sliced muenster cheese and it's excellent.

I'll check that out. Muenster is seriously underrated cheese IMO.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

shut up netface posted:

Anyone think they’re gonna stop sampling due to transmission concerns? We can’t have those old people touching all of the samples.

This is my heaven, a Costco free of sample carts

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Chinatown posted:

I'll check that out. Muenster is seriously underrated cheese IMO.

:yeah: put muenster on every burg

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
https://twitter.com/GavinVerhey/status/1235611501177622534

:stare:

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
My local Costco in the midwest is limiting purchases of: rice, sugar, water, and lysol products.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Lol stupid fuckin idiots!

*buys 200 hot dogs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Those Sanders sea salt caramels chocolates that are in the coupon book are pretty good. Definitely recommend.