Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

they said they were calling in the corpse-disposal expert. the only guy that comes to mind is hanafusa. is so, his functionally magical medical skills got fighters in much worse shape than koga ready for their next match within 24 hours.

Koga has been getting an upgrade in skills or technique from every one of his teachers so far. Perhaps Hanafusa might also endow Koga with a bio-cyborg enhancement or two while treating his injuries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

JosephWongKS posted:

Koga has been getting an upgrade in skills or technique from every one of his teachers so far. Perhaps Hanafusa might also endow Koga with a bio-cyborg enhancement or two while treating his injuries?

Or just some good ol' fashioned roids.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Sounds more like Julius' wheelhouse

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Moumantai?

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
52 chapters later, the REAL protagonist shows up as Koga is sidelined for the remainder of the series to recover from his injuries Himaro style

In all seriousness, was Ohma’s “death” just a clever way to introduce a new protagonist without the fan base complaining about more Ohma screen time? I wonder how the focus will be divided between Koga, Ryuki, Ohma, and Yamashita from now on

Also real cold of Yamashita to just ditch Koga like that

yum fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 27, 2020

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm hoping he'll just become Obi-Wan.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I have every faith that Kengan Omega will be able to do what Dragonball failed to, i.e. successfully and consistently passing the protagonist baton to the second gen character

but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna see Ohma get a rematch against at least one top tier Kengan Asura opponent. Specifically either Agito or Kuroki.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Cantonese phrase that's some flavor of "no problem" to "relax". I heard it a lot in Digimon

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I'm guessing in Mandarin it would be "mei wen ti"

Interesting that Cantonese is closer to the Japanese pronunciation of the same characters (mondai)

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I do like that we're immediately addressing Ohma being back

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

So if koga is like a megaman shouldnt he fight ohma asap. He'd get mad stronk

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

yum posted:

52 chapters later, the REAL protagonist shows up as Koga is sidelined for the remainder of the series to recover from his injuries Himaro style

In all seriousness, was Ohma’s “death” just a clever way to introduce a new protagonist without the fan base complaining about more Ohma screen time? I wonder how the focus will be divided between Koga, Ryuki, Ohma, and Yamashita from now on

Yeah I think Ohma is done as the main character. Not that he won’t get fights like the other fighters but the manga will still focus on Koga. After all it’s called Kengan Omega, not Kengan Asura 2.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
koga and ryuki are yamashita and ohma's successors. the big difference is that unlike the original two, koga and ryuki will start making out eventually.

A Dapper Walrus
Dec 28, 2011

koga and ryuki are yamashita and ohma's successors. the big difference is that unlike the original two, koga and ryuki will start making out eventually.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

yum posted:

I think Ohma will be doing stuff in the background related to the Worm and poo poo, while Koga and Ryuki will be the main focus as they participate in the tournament against Purgatory.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

That's wrong!

Yamashitakazuo and Ohma will also start making out eventually.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Ohma and Ryuki will start making out; a strange scene to behold.

edit: They say siblings who don't grow up together are usually more attracted to each other, and I imagine that is even more true for clones, so a Ryuki/Ohma ship is actually science.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Feb 28, 2020

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

o.0

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Ohma is going to job to the New Fang so Koga can beat his rear end

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Agito is going to murder the new Fang

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ohma and Kazzy are going to go out for some nice sushi (at market price).

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

the sushi will be served by the Fisherman fighter and gaolang will be there (with saw paing of course)

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Gaolang will make no comment and just be doing his distraught blank staring face the entire time on panel.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

hello

https://mangadex.org/chapter/820879/1

also way back in chapter 235

frajaq fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 5, 2020

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
St Goddamn's Hospital is still the best fictional hospital name I've ever seen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Next chapter going to be insanely good

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
tbf who turns down a free heart replacement. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Good chapter, but I hope we see some more koga again soon. As wild as this twist is I'm still finding Koga and Ryuki a lot more compelling.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

tbf who turns down a free heart replacement. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

There’s no way that heart isn’t booby trapped so it can be shut down whenever “they” want. Good blackmail material.

Of course that assumes the heart story is real, there’s definitely still more to it.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's either The Worm or Kiryu Setsuna can get a functioning heart on VERY short notice

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's obviously a heart from a clone. for all anyone knows that might bypass the limitations of organ transplants.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

wow

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The heart is from Yamashita's non-CEO son, and the son who we've seen so far is actually one of those Worm guys with a fake face.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RatHat posted:

There’s no way that heart isn’t booby trapped so it can be shut down whenever “they” want. Good blackmail material.

Of course that assumes the heart story is real, there’s definitely still more to it.

Xia did say that 1. He was also on the island and 2. Ohma owes him his life.

Which is probs a bluff but there is the small chance.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Alternatively, it's the heart of the being known as the Tiger. Hence, Tiger Vessel.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Wonder if Ohma has developed a modified advance after learning some Kure secrets that won’t auto kill his heart. If he’s to be the new head of the Kure family it’d be odd if he didn’t have some kind of transformation gimmick

Also I bet Ryuki will want to murder Ohma on sight or something because he’ll think Ohma is associated with the Worm. Ryuki have to get in line behind Koga

Ohma definitely outclasses them both though

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

it's obviously a heart from a clone. for all anyone knows that might bypass the limitations of organ transplants.

our own healthsystem could be doing this for anybody if george w bush weren't such a wad

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Alternatively, it's the heart of the being known as the Tiger. Hence, Tiger Vessel.

Ohma was referenced as that before he 'died'

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He was a prospective vessel and now he is one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

yum posted:

Wonder if Ohma has developed a modified advance after learning some Kure secrets that won’t auto kill his heart. If he’s to be the new head of the Kure family it’d be odd if he didn’t have some kind of transformation gimmick

He already learnt that in Kengan Ashura: https://mangadex.org/chapter/512317/21