Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm feeling gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

mike12345 posted:

I'm feeling gay

Yeah the Roni definitely makes you gay

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Rinkles posted:

water's one thing, but isn't the actual sprayer dirty? you know, by virtue of sitting in the rim of your toilet bowl

I have a tushy and it has a nozzle clean mode that’s v easy

It can definitely cut glass but 0 poop on pat down is great and having a clean inside is a nice plus

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

mike12345 posted:

I'm feeling gay

my taste for dick is currently faded. im a tits man right now. but ill see a big wanger later on in life and return to the fold

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I had a weird rash on my knee back in the summer of 2013, i'm starting to think it might have been the gonoravirus

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

The whole thing about this virus is that it lingers like a normal cold for weeks and then patients rapidly degenerate into pneumonia in a day or two. If you don't get hospital intervention in that scenario, you could die.

At least that's whats been described as happening in Italy and China for about 20% of patients who show symptoms. The other 80% just have the normal to bad cold part.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

dangle 4 days posted:

my taste for dick is currently faded. im a tits man right now. but ill see a big wanger later on in life and return to the fold

Tits and a dick is a great combo though

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

dangle 4 days posted:

i havent had the cold/flu in such a long time i wouldnt really know. the absence of sneezing is odd and as jose mentions this top-of-head headache is kinda consistently there. im holding back quite a few dry coughs and breathing is all scratchy and unpleasant

ima send someone to get cold/flu meds and some sort of cough syrup and should be quite fine. mum hoards so were all sorted on food but she didnt think about meds

do i get DXM? dihydrocodeine? or... a non narcotic syrup? sounds crazy but idk

Opiates are the only medicine that truly stops a cough. DXM sort of works but you have to take tripping your balls off dosage to get the same effect therapeutically.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

friendly 2 da void posted:

The whole thing about this virus is that it lingers like a normal cold for weeks and then patients rapidly degenerate into pneumonia in a day or two. If you don't get hospital intervention in that scenario, you could die.

At least that's whats been described as happening in Italy and China for about 20% of patients who show symptoms. The other 80% just have the normal to bad cold part.

Yeah even if you guys have it mild so far, be alert for any changes like shortness of breath and ready to call for additional help quickly if it takes a turn for the worse. Hopefully it'll just stay like a bad cold though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I sometimes have a blocked nose but it's really intermittent unlike a regular cold. The headache and dry cough have been persistent although it's not always a dry cough

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yeah of course if it takes a turn for the worse I'll seek out actual medical attention im just glad if I do have it I got it early when hospital beds are available

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

i assumed this was an onion link

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I suddenly developed a dry cough today so I took my temperature before I went to work and the thermometer said 96.0. I thought the thermometer was broken so I bought another thermometer at the pharmacy near my work and it read 96.3. Is that um normal? My temperature is usually 97-something.
The pharmacy was completely out of disinfectant sprays and rubbing alcohol.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

21st Cherry boy posted:

I suddenly developed a dry cough today so I took my temperature before I went to work and the thermometer said 96.0. I thought the thermometer was broken so I bought another thermometer at the pharmacy near my work and it read 96.3. Is that um normal? My temperature is usually 97-something.

It’s perfectly normal because you are already dead and your body is slowly cooling off.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jose posted:

Yeah of course if it takes a turn for the worse I'll seek out actual medical attention im just glad if I do have it I got it early when hospital beds are available

Why must Jose always be the one who suffers.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

21st Cherry boy posted:

Just buy 5 percent bleach and make it up in a one part bleach to nine parts water solution. White vinegar is also your friend.

Use paper towels for wiping down hard surfaces and dispose of them properly.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Jose posted:

Canned tuna is loving disgusting is why
More salade nicoise for me, then!

Koirhor posted:

Opiates are the only medicine that truly stops a cough. DXM sort of works but you have to take tripping your balls off dosage to get the same effect therapeutically.
I had a lingering cough last fall. My doctor prescribed tesson perles (benzonatate), and they worked just fine.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

21st Cherry boy posted:

Yeah 98.6 is just the average and also thermometers aren't always perfectly calibrated etc.

I always come out as 97 on the thermometer we use in the house for example.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Why must Jose always be the one who suffers.

Jose really pissed someone off in a past life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

More salade nicoise for me, then!

I had a lingering cough last fall. My doctor prescribed tesson perles (benzonatate), and they worked just fine.

I think all seafood smells but at least use fresh or frozen tuna ffs not canned

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Zil posted:

Jose really pissed someone off in a past life

Maybe it's why I'm really hairy

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Koirhor posted:

Not seeing a problem with this.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That Works posted:

Yeah 98.6 is just the average and also thermometers aren't always perfectly calibrated etc.

I always come out as 97 on the thermometer we use in the house for example.
I saw some article in the last couple of months that the old standard of 98.6 is probably no longer accurate, as people have changed in the last century-plus since that was set as the standard temperature

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/human-body-temperature-getting-cooler-study-finds-180974006/

FlamingLiberal fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 8, 2020

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Got my first humorous debunking post from a relatable doctor on fb which starts with "how about people who die from the normal flu, or aids, or poverty ??"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I hope it's not stopped the riots a d potential guillotining of macron

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
This thing is gonna gently caress up the octogenarians

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/ACUConservative/status/1236415113265102852?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

:yeshaha: :sickos: :crnasickos: :sickos:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Jose posted:

I think all seafood smells but at least use fresh or frozen tuna ffs not canned
Yeah, I grew up in the midwest, too. I got better.

Canned tuna is to tuna as pickles are to cucumbers. They're good, but in different ways.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHm-tp_E0c

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
So when I get this what kind of nose gold can I anticipate? Big old salty crunchers or gooey mozzarella?

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

Koirhor posted:

im not really interested in tripping balls anymore so ill go the dihydrocodeine. one "dose" is 20mg of it which is like 40mg of codeine. i have a tolerance so uh... ill try 2 doses, see whats up

id rather spread it out and not cough versus drink a bunch and get high but run out immediately

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Jesus gently caress you see that?
Out of 180 people working at that Kirkland nursing home 70 are already symptomatic!!!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

Out of 180 people working at that Kirkland nursing home 70 are already symptomatic!!!

I don't know what game that screenshot is from but the foreshadowing is quite heavy handed imo

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

21st Cherry boy posted:

Perfectly normal for a mouth temperature. You need to measure rectal temperature with those most of the time for an accurate reading, but as long as you use the same thermometer in your mouth and don't drink fluid right before it should give you a relatively precise measurement even if it isn't accurate.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Jose posted:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Canned tuna really went up in price since we're like, fishing it out of existence. Kirkland signature canned chicken though is a staple. Add dried cranberries and mayo and you got yourself a lunch. [img-hotdog thor]

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

Jose posted:

last time i tried that i got chlamydia in my throat

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spinz posted:

its just the flu spin calm down

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I hear Israeli MREs are like 90% canned tuna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

dangle 4 days posted:

last time i tried that i got chlamydia in my throat

Sounds like it was at least a fun time before that