Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is Willie he only has 3 feet do not make fun

Dats a good pupper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Dats a good pupper!

We got him from a senior dog shelter, that's his face when he knows there's a ham on the counter which he isn't allowed to have cause he's too fat (lol same don't sign ur posts)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I LOVE WIENERS

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

willie is an extremely good dog, please give him ham

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

jesus WEP posted:

willie is an extremely good dog, please give him ham

No, it is forbidden upon pain of vet. These are fruits he must not taste. He's already lost a few pounds though as he enjoys meals of scrambled egg and ground turkey. We originally gave him fried eggs but he started just eating the yolk and leaving the whites and then would begin shouting at us for more sweet sweet yolks so scrambled it is.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

No, it is forbidden upon pain of vet. These are fruits he must not taste. He's already lost a few pounds though as he enjoys meals of scrambled egg and ground turkey. We originally gave him fried eggs but he started just eating the yolk and leaving the whites and then would begin shouting at us for more sweet sweet yolks so scrambled it is.

Good to know what my reincarnation should be: a yolk loving dog :shobon:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This is Kitteh and she loves you. She can also tell when I'm awake by the sound of my eyes opening. No lie; middle of the night I open my eyes, I don't move. And yet a minute later here comes Kitteh, sometimes from a different room.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is Willie he only has 3 feet do not make fun

Special boys need the most love.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

80 shrines in breath of the wild down

only 40 more to go :negative:

don't ask me about koroks god no i will never get them all

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sad brain check in

Feeling incredibly depressed about the state of major electoral politics that we can't talk about in this thread. But the incoming potential ratfucking has just utterly broken my entire spirit. I haven't been able to leave bed or even speak full sentences much the last few days, just fully in sad slug mode. Feeling very hopeless about the future, large scale and personal scale.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

NienNunb posted:

Sad brain check in

Feeling incredibly depressed about the state of major electoral politics that we can't talk about in this thread. But the incoming potential ratfucking has just utterly broken my entire spirit. I haven't been able to leave bed or even speak full sentences much the last few days, just fully in sad slug mode. Feeling very hopeless about the future, large scale and personal scale.

It's not much help but there's still a long way to go with more than half the delegates to be voted on yet. I don't think it's nearly that bad, especially as now Biden is finally going to get some serious scrutiny for how his brain no longer seems to work. Keep the faith!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

forkboy84 posted:

It's not much help but there's still a long way to go with more than half the delegates to be voted on yet. I don't think it's nearly that bad, especially as now Biden is finally going to get some serious scrutiny for how his brain no longer seems to work. Keep the faith!

But also even if you just do it for me, vote to get the current dude gone please, even if you're ultimately not happy about it. That's what I'm most afraid of.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're going to get in trouble.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We're all already in a lot of trouble, really

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Good to know what my reincarnation should be: a yolk loving dog :shobon:
They all love yolks. A lot.

Like, to the point that stirring it into their food can keep an old pupper alive for longer when they stop wanting to eat.

Spring can't come soon enough. Life's too depressing right now for the weather to also still suck.

But at least wrestling's good.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think the most important cooking lesson I ever learned was how to make scrambled eggs taste super yolky

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

NienNunb posted:

Sad brain check in

I went out and canvassed in MO today and it’s helped me feel a lot better! I went to the whitest goddamn areas and my wife and I had like five good conversations from the fifty doors we knocked on. Most people either aren’t home or don’t come to the door. Also if you listen to Chapo, the latest episode is heartening: narrative is basically that we took a punch on ST, but we ain’t poo poo anyway if we can’t take a punch and punch back, and there’s gonna be fists flying Tuesday for sure.

Plus if you like dogs there are SOO many doggies!

I also self-soothed and found some Transformers I’d been looking for for forever (Ratchet, Grapple) and I’m psyched as hell about that.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Captain Magic posted:

I also self-soothed and found some Transformers I’d been looking for for forever (Ratchet, Grapple) and I’m psyched as hell about that.
Ratchet's a good find (though I get all my stuff through hamster so I didn't have to look) but the street date on ER was only march 1st.

Unless you mean another version because woo boy we G1 cycle now

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Spiderdrake posted:

Ratchet's a good find (though I get all my stuff through hamster so I didn't have to look) but the street date on ER was only march 1st.

Unless you mean another version because woo boy we G1 cycle now

No, ER Grapple. I’d been seeing reports of him in places from TFW2005 for like two or three weeks now. Also I got like, the rest of the line I think two weeks ago?

The state-specific TFW sighting threads have ruined my gas budget.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I have every transformer.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Castlevania is back :D

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good night

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Cavauro posted:

I have every transformer.

Who is your favorite? Is it Ultra Magnus, or a wrong answer?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Probably the Camauro

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Spiderdrake posted:

Probably the Camauro

Lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Major "scrolling through various streaming services" paralysis right now. I feel like I've seen everything i want to see.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Major "scrolling through various streaming services" paralysis right now. I feel like I've seen everything i want to see.

This is what happens every time I open my steam list

*looks at list of like 450 games, 350 of which I've never played*

I guess I'll just play The Division 2 again for the hundredth time because I've invested too much time into it and why stop now etc

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

You have no obligation to your entertainment!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

This is a real bizarro world problem but I feel deeply unfulfilled at my job but the benefits are really good so I feel somewhat trapped

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I just started up Dragon Quest XI and I'm thinking it might have been a mistake to get into another giant RPG so soon after AC: Odyssey.

On the plus side, I ran through the remaster of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap just for fun and it's glorious how the game looks exactly like I REMEMBER it, but offers the option to switch to the original graphics to show just how idealized my memory was :3:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

I just started up Dragon Quest XI and I'm thinking it might have been a mistake to get into another giant RPG so soon after AC: Odyssey.
I fiddled with the start since I got the switch version months ago and holy poo poo that is just the worst intro. Just went on and on and then STARTED AGAIN!? WITH A FLASHBACK?!

2d mode looks real nice though. It's not S-tier sprite work but close, but I guess it's just an option added on so that's cool.

I have so many games I want to play but I can never settle on anything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Spiderdrake posted:

I fiddled with the start since I got the switch version months ago and holy poo poo that is just the worst intro. Just went on and on and then STARTED AGAIN!? WITH A FLASHBACK?!

When that happened after the Butch & Sundance moment I legit thought,"Wait, did I gently caress up.... did I just die and the game is restarting?" :lol:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

This is a real bizarro world problem but I feel deeply unfulfilled at my job but the benefits are really good so I feel somewhat trapped

congrats you have achieved the american dream

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Jerusalem posted:

On the plus side, I ran through the remaster of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap just for fun and it's glorious how the game looks exactly like I REMEMBER it, but offers the option to switch to the original graphics to show just how idealized my memory was :3:

You can see the care put into Dragon's Trap, such an high bar for a remastered game.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this curry I just made is too hot. Hot Curry.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Try your very best to find fulfillment outside of your job. Take up a hobby, volunteer, view your job as the dumb poo poo you do to stay alive.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SilverMike posted:

You can see the care put into Dragon's Trap, such an high bar for a remastered game.

Seriously, just look at this:

The remastered version looks like how I think I remember the original, and seeing the actual original graphics is a total mindfuck.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So the Initial D series that was on Prime was actually not the series but a movie titled "Initial D Legend 1: Awakening" and drat, that was thrilling and the only real action scenes were, arguably, two car races/ It makes me wonder what I was doing/watching when this anime was released and subtitled.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Dragon’s Trap is cool, now can we get an official English language release of Monster World IV not on the dead Virtual Console? That game rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
this Australia card is coming together nicely

https://www.facebook.com/worldserieswrestling/videos/204939987531671/

also i'm choosing to believe its showing future AEW signees who havent yet been announced