Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Xenocides posted:

I am petty sure it is the murderer bad boy thing and not just causing death by being a NEET.

Nah, she just wants the death. Horny is even more strong because he used mind powers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
She's next on the autoannihilation. She just wants to eat and he keeps being a loving butt

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Cobra Lionfist
Jun 4, 2013
loving hell Tohru get over yourself.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I wonder if he held the door of that McDonald's open for her or if he just walked right in without even glancing back and the door smacked her in the face

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Tohru just huffing his own poor self-esteem farts in bed

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lmao oh god

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Let Tohru cockblock a fetished out Oda with the wig on

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
"Help, Touru! My wig collection has caught fire! I'm trying to put out the flames with a sex doll! *Boff boff*"

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
if the apartments boffin dont come knockin

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

dirby posted:

The one there, Miss Mii's boss, was also at the mixer and shown another time in between I think.

Was it Mii and Uglii at the station when Neet was going to throw himself on the train tracks? Can't really remember tbh

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

The Daily Life of a Certain Neet

Or;

Cobra Lionfist posted:

loving hell Tohru get over yourself.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

simplefish posted:

Was it Mii and Uglii at the station when Neet was going to throw himself on the train tracks? Can't really remember tbh

Remember that these lines are being done concurrently on the author’s website so reusing characters seems like a natural method to cope and keep track of things. Whether or not they’re actually the same people or lookalikes in each timeline remains to be seen.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

simplefish posted:

I thought about this before and went back to look, the girls that talk to him are different girls.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

I thought about this before and went back to look, the girls that talk to him are different girls.

Thanks for checking!

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I wasn’t expecting that.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

oda isn't australian enough to get the drop on tohru

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
He's becoming more powerful in the art of :neet:

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
Ok, I have the NEET statistics.

Mr. Steak (including the part-timer posts) made 752 posts with at least some translation over the 433 calendar days from Nov 30 2018 to Feb 5 2020, covering ~2083 panels and just over 132.5 pages of the comic. With $1362 from Kofi, that's about $10.25/page overall.

He was very inconsistent. For example, from May 20 through July 28, he only posted some translation on 7 of those 70 days, and those 7 days added up to 39 panels (2 and a half pages). But on December 9 and 10 alone he posted 202 panels which probably amounts to almost 13 pages in 2 days.

Eyeballing his posting habits, there seems to be a clear shift in NEET frequency: From Nov 30 2018 through July 28, he averaged about 4/5=0.8 of a page each week. But from July 29 through Feb 5 2020, he averaged something like 23/6≈3.8 pages per week. Over the whole time, his average was about 13/6≈2.17 pages/week.

So far, if we ignore the post on Feb 5 and say Sister Make started translating on Feb 12, they've posted an average of about 2.05 pages/week (as of yesterday night).

In other words, Sister Make better get to posting more NEET to catch up.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

dirby posted:

Mr. Steak (including the part-timer posts) made 752 posts with at least some translation over the 433 calendar days from Nov 30 2018 to Feb 5 2020, covering ~2083 panels and just over 132.5 pages of the comic. With $1362 from Kofi, that's about $10.25/page overall.

He was very inconsistent. For example, from May 20 through July 28, he only posted some translation on 7 of those 70 days, and those 7 days added up to 39 panels (2 and a half pages). But on December 9 and 10 alone he posted 202 panels which probably amounts to almost 13 pages in 2 days.

Eyeballing his posting habits, there seems to be a clear shift in NEET frequency: From Nov 30 2018 through July 28, he averaged about 4/5=0.8 of a page each week. But from July 29 through Feb 5 2020, he averaged something like 23/6≈3.8 pages per week. Over the whole time, his average was about 13/6≈2.17 pages/week.

So far, if we ignore the post on Feb 5 and say Sister Make started translating on Feb 12, they've posted an average of about 2.05 pages/week (as of yesterday night).

much like the comic itself it this post built itself up pretty nicely but the twist in the end was just more of the same but it's still good

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

dirby posted:

Steak is also at 0 pages/week of part-timer route since Make took over

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If no new neet appears I will begin translations myself. You have twelve hours to comply.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:yeshaha:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SniperWoreConverse posted:

If no new neet appears I will begin translations myself. You have twelve hours to comply.

Same. I assume we have equal (zero) Japanese skills.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
SisterMake, if you need money, we will throw it at you. You need only shill when you feel it appropriate.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hahah Oda is my spirit guide.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

fin de página

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sister Make posted:

fin de página

Don't turn your back to him Tohru!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

gently caress yes. This is going to become an underdog boxing manga with Tohru training Oda for the big leagues.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
What a funky Oda.

PEEYEW!!

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I can't even imagine this comic without Oda anymore

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
booger carpet

also, I’m a little late in saying this, but Mr Steak is exceptionally good at drawing food. The date meal reminded me of the old bachelor cooking in the first arc

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

SisterMake, if you need money, we will throw it at you. You need only shill when you feel it appropriate.

I need money.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Shadow0 posted:

I need money.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I think SisterMake is updating at an excellent pace, it's better to get small tidbits more consistently than large chunks sporadically, plus it will reduce the chance of burnout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Sister Make fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Mar 9, 2020