Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if pewdiepie commands it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to have you killed.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

eagerly signing up to http://fyad.1.forumer.com in 2020 because it reminds me of the fan forum offshoots I moderated in 2006 where we let people say gently caress

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to post in both forums, because I love posting about video games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Here, here.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I’ll never stop posting until I am annihilated.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

imp dot zone

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

i won't because rediscover is there and he's the worst poster of all time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i won't because rediscover is there and he's the worst poster of all time.

youre scared to face him in a posters duel

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

This.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am kind of sad. It feels like Imp Zone is going to die right after I came back. someone hire Cloud Strife to save the forums.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i need a singular location to enjoy E3 if it isn't canceled from the virus.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I am kind of sad. It feels like Imp Zone is going to die right after I came back. someone hire Cloud Strife to save the forums.

To bring you back from the dead, we required a... trade, of equal value.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

does anyone have the post about "three generations of Emmerich men" handy?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910701 duke nukem

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717030 ganondorf ball pit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

does anyone have the post about "three generations of Emmerich men" handy?

i dont remember this and ive done a few searches to look, have a feeling you might need to ask in the dream thread

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i dont remember this and ive done a few searches to look, have a feeling you might need to ask in the dream thread

it was something like... "and my grandfather was born June 14 2013... that's right, the day The Last Of Us came out", etc.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Maybe I did dream it...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

it was something like... "and my grandfather was born June 14 2013... that's right, the day The Last Of Us came out", etc.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Maybe I did dream it...

this is seriously the only post i can find on the entire forums that has "the last of us" and "emmerich" in it ive tried my hardest but im sorry... https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804356&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4055#post504300092

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

this is seriously the only post i can find on the entire forums that has "the last of us" and "emmerich" in it ive tried my hardest but im sorry... https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804356&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4055#post504300092

i must be remembering it wrong. seriously thank you for giving it a good try, I appreciate it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i must be remembering it wrong. seriously thank you for giving it a good try, I appreciate it.

searching june 14 on the forums was a nightmare because it turns out donald trump was born on that day lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

searching june 14 on the forums was a nightmare because it turns out donald trump was born on that day lmfao

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hey, got a favor to ask. there was a thread in which retarded clown longposted about fallout 4, synthy got drunk and told wormskull he was in love with him, unclenintendo got arrested and asked the thread for help, and I had a dream about it all. tried all the usual searches. I think it happened on april 20.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

hey, got a favor to ask. there was a thread in which retarded clown longposted about fallout 4, synthy got drunk and told wormskull he was in love with him, unclenintendo got arrested and asked the thread for help, and I had a dream about it all. tried all the usual searches. I think it happened on april 20.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Lfmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i went looking for this and i dont think it was listed, the infamous cream cheese calzone https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755985

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Prosecutor: take a look at these. i have here exib. 1 a picture of a child and exib. 2 a picture of 5 frozen squid fillets, vacuum packed and ready to be sold at a coastal fishery
Defendant: tentacool i choose you lel. not my fav nintendo IP tbh but at least the marine creatures in pokemon arent super slutty and offensive tbh.
Judge: Youre wired up wrong in the head. I sentence you to 40 years in the "snake cave"

i think about this post a lot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Oh no I checked the original post :whitewater:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is that the same thread where lyle posted the alternate lyrics to "you're a kid now, you're a squid now"

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Fungah! posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

is that the same thread where lyle posted the alternate lyrics to "you're a kid now, you're a squid now"

idk but looking for it made me remember how much i miss retarded_clown

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[hijackers see get a peek at Zelda BOTW...next thing you know theyre gathered around it laughing and having the time of their lives and have given up their brand of violent jihad] Looks like Nintendo saves the day again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

idk but looking for it made me remember how much i miss retarded_clown

Lmao. RC ftw

EDIT: Found a cake