Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wazzu posted:

Also, what's wrong with Charlotte's face?

Well obviously they could only find a picture of her facing the other way and used the transform tool to make her look in the correct decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

hosed up they gave Drew's Big Sword to Roman

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

What is going on with Roman's face?

Seriously what is his beard turning into on the left side? It's like it's a triangle transforming into a squiggle.

Does Kevin Dunn have a son that runs their terrible photoshop department or something?

edit: wait is that andrade's facial hair?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hey wait, why the gently caress are Miz and Morrison tag champs? What?!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

TheKingslayer posted:

Hey wait, why the gently caress are Miz and Morrison tag champs? What?!
Miz and Morrison aren't important enough for the immediate Edge/Orton old tagteam blood feud but they were a tagteam ten years ago (or something? does anyone really care?) so vince is doing some middle distance nostalgia. Then Miz will turn on Morrison and cut promos about how he's a real movie star.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean, gently caress heavy machinery and especially Otis but the crowd likes them. They could have the belts.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Congrats El Generico, hopefully they dont immediately gently caress him the next day the way they have lots of title winners like Ryder and idk probably also Generico at some point

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Apropos of nothing:

Do we know who is inducting Liger into the Hall of Fame?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Apropos of nothing:

Do we know who is inducting Liger into the Hall of Fame?

If they need an english speaker, it should be Rey. If they want someone that knows him it should be Nakamura even if both need a translator

They had to give Morrison some sort of title with that new contract probably. Also Otis and Tucker rules and were the best part of that Chamber match

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Hearing Bryan Alvarez rant about how Otis and Ziggler are one of the only things in the company anyone gives a poo poo about only for them to finish 5th and 4th in the tag team chamber was really something special.

Also loving lol at that women's chamber. Like, I remember the Goldberg Chamber Match and it was awesome until Triple H ruined it by going over, but way to burn your entire women's roster. Asuka being injured is one thing, but wasn't Liv getting a big push for the last like, two months since she went over Lana in the dumb Cuck Storyline?

Its amazing how actively they're sabotaging their own successes. It's like they're actively hunting at every moment for the things they're doing right so they can snuff them out.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sanguinia posted:

Otis and Ziggler .

Is that cuck storyline still going?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

"story" and "going" are far too charitable terms to answer that

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I dunno, lol at watching Smackdown. But the Alvarez has certainly painted the plot in a positive light, as well as the crowd's reactions to it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Watching EC from last night. Wish me luck

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Remember when they had someone with a pirate princess gimmick and they changed her character prior to the pirate-themed Wrestlemania

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Is it true Bryan had a good match with Drew loving Gulack? And took stupid nasty head bumps during the match????? :wtc:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I mean Drew Gulak's great so it's not a surprise that Daniel Bryan would have a good match with him :shrug:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Haha, look at that idiot loser Bray Wyatt getting shot in the knee with a cannon.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Wazzu posted:

Also, what's wrong with Charlotte's face?

She's Maureen Ponderosa-ing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jiro posted:

Is it true Bryan had a good match with Drew loving Gulack? And took stupid nasty head bumps during the match????? :wtc:

Yeah it was good OP. First match of the main show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Bryan has basically creative control because they don't want him to walk so he's been suggesting what he's done since the 2nd Fiend match and now he's using it to wrestle less featured people

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I would watch (specific segments of) Raw again for Daniel Bryan's Home For Wayward Indie Signings, featuring Cedric Alexander, Apollo Crews, Drew Gulak, and Mustafa Ali. Chad Gable can come too even though he's not an indie guy.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Daniel Bryan should book Smackdown

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Daniel Bryan and Kairi board the pirate ship at Wrestlemania and set sail for New Japan with whatever wrestlers they can get onboard :shobon:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Daniel Bryan and Kairi board the pirate ship at Wrestlemania and set sail for New Japan with whatever wrestlers they can get onboard :shobon:

:hmmyes:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

Elimination Chamber Results 3/8:
  • Sami got the pin to become the new champion, and Shinsuke and Cesaro celebrated happily for their friend’s success

You love to see friends supporting friends :kiddo:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sami won fair and square per the rules that Braun explicitly agreed to - in fact the rules that Braun suggested himself, and then celebrated with his friends. What a dastardly heel.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Yeah but it's established WWE canon that all babyfaces are so stupid that they can barely remember to breathe so it is clearly the most dastardly thing to take advantage of that simplicity.

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KungFu Grip posted:

Bryan has basically creative control because they don't want him to walk so he's been suggesting what he's done since the 2nd Fiend match and now he's using it to wrestle less featured people

how do you know that?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Its really goddamn sad that people could honestly make a case that last night's Women's Elimination Chamber match could be seen as one of, if not the worst EC match in history. And that is saying something considering December to Dismember was a thing!

I don't think any other EC in history has buried an entire division in an attempt to get heat onto a perfomer. Her winning the match was fine. But the fact that she completely destroyed five women in maybe 5-6 minutes if you cut out all the dead air time is...yikes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

large_gourd posted:

how do you know that?

it's been widely reported, i choose to believe the reports

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yea ok posted:

it's been widely reported, i choose to believe the reports

sure but where, for example. i searched and all i can see is a forbes article which is paywalled.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Neodoomium posted:

Remember when they had someone with a pirate princess gimmick and they changed her character prior to the pirate-themed Wrestlemania

who cares about a pirate princess when you got a pirate queen, WOOOOH

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm going to periodically remember Liv's "OH gently caress" throughout the day and start laughing.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

People in this thread watch WWE PPV, are shocked to discover it's utter garbage

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Neodoomium posted:

A pension fund that invests in WWE

This is the most perfect phrase in the English language

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

And featuring John Cena as himself!

Put on the t-shirt, John!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Put on the t-shirt, John!

*unfolds lime green NEVER GIVE UP towel that matches lime green T shirt*

I am 42 years old

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alan_Shore posted:

*unfolds lime green NEVER GIVE UP towel that matches lime green T shirt*

I am 42 years old

Post/av combo right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
They should do a storyline where Daniel Bryan wants to wrestle all 300 people on the roster 1 at a time in regular no stipulation matches that get time.