Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Relax Or DIE posted:

What order would Kirby rank the Zelda games in

BOTW would be #1 because of all the food you can make and he wouldn't rank any of the others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I rank Legend of Zelda at one because I found the first dungeon fun. Followed by BotW second because they are the only two I have played. :)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Kirby would probably shill for Link's Awakening because he gets royalties

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Naw, Kirby doesn't understand the concept of money

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

too bad the kirby twitter person ate a racist, they'll be better after they spit them out

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://twitter.com/NintendoTweet/status/1237024468339474438

o....oh....oh you're kinda of a fuckin' racist ma'am.

This person is not a fan of Kirby. You can't be a Kirby fan and racist at the same time. Kirby hates this person.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kirby ates this person

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

rank your top RTS unit barks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmUc2nOwCM

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gonna rank the BioWare companions that I remember off the top of my head. Note: I have to remember their names for them to be allowed on this list

Wrex (ME)
Garrus (ME)
Jack (ME)
Morrigan (DA)
Viconia (BG)
Sten (DA)
Imoen (BG)
Edwin (BG)
Alistair (DA)
Thane (ME)
Wynne (DA)
Leliana (DA)
Tali (ME)
Mazzy (BG)
Valygar (BG)
Nalia (BG)
Anomen (BG)
Minsc (BG)

This post was hard to write because of autocorrect, also I gave myself a three minute time limit

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Heya! It's me, Imoen!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
No one from their Sonic game?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I couldn’t remember the sexy robot from mass effect 3’s exact name, and I tried really, really hard...

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Relax Or DIE posted:

*two years from now* in retrospect it seems so obvious for Reggie to save GameStop by installing dick sucking machines in them, I've almost deposited enough Gamer Loads to get 10% off a pre-owned game

Do they give you a copy of one of those mid-2000s Video Game Babez magazines to look at?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
They aren't sucking machines so much as they are flattening.

They're dick flattening machines.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
rank something good like baldurs gate companions only

Amp fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 10, 2020

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The main thing I remember about Jack is that she had a tragic, hosed up backstory that garnered sympathy and explained why she was the way she was... but they deliver all this stuff while she's wearing just a couple leather straps looking like she's about to shoot some hardcore fetish video in a basement.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Khanstant posted:

The main thing I remember about Jack is that she had a tragic, hosed up backstory that garnered sympathy and explained why she was the way she was... but they deliver all this stuff while she's wearing just a couple leather straps looking like she's about to shoot some hardcore fetish video in a basement.

And then, like all good therapists, you gently caress her.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I couldn’t remember the sexy robot from mass effect 3’s exact name, and I tried really, really hard...

hint: her name kind of sounds like the thing that old mans with a problem can't get anymore even when they look at the sexy robot

Weedle
May 31, 2006

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

And you mostly learn about her backstory for the sex scene.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Gonna rank the BioWare companions that I remember off the top of my head. Note: I have to remember their names for them to be allowed on this list

Wrex (ME)
Garrus (ME)
Jack (ME)
Morrigan (DA)
Viconia (BG)
Sten (DA)
Imoen (BG)
Edwin (BG)
Alistair (DA)
Thane (ME)
Wynne (DA)
Leliana (DA)
Tali (ME)
Mazzy (BG)
Valygar (BG)
Nalia (BG)
Anomen (BG)
Minsc (BG)

This post was hard to write because of autocorrect, also I gave myself a three minute time limit
Who in the hell likes Jack

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Bg2-only because the bg1 party members aren’t people

Jan
Viconia
Imoen
Edwin
Keldorn
Korgan
Yoshimo
Jaheira
Mazzy
Valygar
Nalia
Anomen
Minsc

Never used: Haer’dalis, Cernd

Might’ve forgotten a couple? Put them below Minsc

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
jack was good sorry everyone

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Not sure I like these new Where Is The Love lyrics.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Wrex (ME)
Garrus (ME)
Jack (ME)
Morrigan (DA)
Viconia (BG)
Sten (DA)
Imoen (BG)
Edwin (BG)
Alistair (DA)
Thane (ME)
Wynne (DA)
Leliana (DA)
Tali (ME)
Mazzy (BG)
Valygar (BG)
Nalia (BG)
Anomen (BG)
Minsc (BG)

poor Jade Empire

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

And then, like all good therapists, you gently caress her.

Yikes! Femshep's VA is superior so I've always played as her and I don't think that's an option for Jack. What's the current meta on RPG romance anyway? Ignoring, like, the POS people who cried about Dragonspear or whatever, is the best policy just making every romanceable NPC playersexual or is it preferred that characters be written with a sexual preference in mind? Or is it the third option, where we acknowledge romance between two pre-written characters is likely beyond the majority for VG writers, and that romance between a pre-written character and a nebulous avatar PC, who could be anything from a lawful stupid gnome to some cartoon-evil floating lizard butthole, is basically beyond all writers.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

stev posted:

And you mostly learn about her backstory for the sex scene.

So just like everyone I know in real life

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
BioWare freaking loves making the former villain a party member.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm pretty sure that happens in like 80% of RPGs tho

It's nearly as big of a staple as lifting your entire plot directly from the Bible

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Khanstant posted:

Yikes! Femshep's VA is superior so I've always played as her and I don't think that's an option for Jack. What's the current meta on RPG romance anyway? Ignoring, like, the POS people who cried about Dragonspear or whatever, is the best policy just making every romanceable NPC playersexual or is it preferred that characters be written with a sexual preference in mind? Or is it the third option, where we acknowledge romance between two pre-written characters is likely beyond the majority for VG writers, and that romance between a pre-written character and a nebulous avatar PC, who could be anything from a lawful stupid gnome to some cartoon-evil floating lizard butthole, is basically beyond all writers.

As a straight dude who tries to be woke I feel that making companions always thirsty for the player character regardless of gender is reductive to the human experience, but also representation is important, so I don’t know

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Spring Break My Heart posted:

You can't deny this is a cool thing in RPGs though.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The Dragon Ball field of storytelling.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Imagine inviting Dick Cheney to your rpg party, yikes!!!

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

stev posted:

The Dragon Ball field of storytelling.

Vegeta is a good character, though

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Imagine inviting Dick Cheney to your rpg party, yikes!!!

He'd shoot ya in the face!

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

The fact that you can make the entire Dragon Age series about Loghain continually failing to die valliantly is good actually.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Everyone always talks about Western cartoons having "fetish episodes" but no one ever wants to talk about the multiple whole rear end story arcs in dragon Ball z about tf and vore

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Saren coming back for Mass Effect 3 would have been way better than another freaking human party member.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

SeXReX posted:

Everyone always talks about Western cartoons having "fetish episodes"

Is that a thing people talk about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

SeXReX posted:

Everyone always talks about Western cartoons having "fetish episodes" but no one ever wants to talk about the multiple whole rear end story arcs in dragon Ball z about tf and vore

i have not heard this from anyone ever, much less "everyone always"