Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
So I watched akanesasu shoujo and it was a really good anime.

I feel like it could have been an amazing movie rather than an anime by cutting out some of the fragment stuff but that's just my dumb thoughts. The conclusion is so strong and some of the character relationships are so strong that other aspects, like exploring the fragments, kinda felt unnecessary to me.

Episode 11 is incredibly good. They really nailed the ||closeted experience imo with Yu.||

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i'm gay and indeterminate intelligence

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i hate how much i feel disconnected from my communities thanks to having a job again and messing with my schedule

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I'm stupid and gay in that order specifically.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Aurora posted:

i hate how much i feel disconnected from my communities thanks to having a job again and messing with my schedule

Oh yeah? Well I don't have a job or communities. :smuggo:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:kimchi:

Also that one rear end in a top hat editor from Tadokoro-san broke my hardboiled-loving girl's heart! :mad:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://mangadex.org/title/45049/the-time-my-friend-wanted-to-try-a-skirt

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

good series

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Watching Akanesasu Shoujo and the worst part is Chloe getting the Homer car of Warhammer 40k dreadnaughts

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Togainu no Chi is on Steam now. Never expected that to get a proper English release. And DRAMAtical Murder is next too... what a time to be alive.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Archer666 posted:

Togainu no Chi is on Steam now. Never expected that to get a proper English release. And DRAMAtical Murder is next too... what a time to be alive.

lmao. the full nitro+ chiral catalogue about to come over for a huge party.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
vampiress lord

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
lewd

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Archer666 posted:

are they any good?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dramatical Murder is bad but I enjoyed the Noise and Clear routes. Never got the true ending though.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

How to properly support your trans GF.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

made the mistake of reading the comments section again

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Aurora posted:

made the mistake of reading the comments section again

Never read the comments.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

RottenK posted:

are they any good?

I still need to play both. But I did watch the Togainu no Chi adaption and it was okayish... though it did cut out the more hardcore bdsm/gore stuff for obvious reasons.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

RottenK posted:

are they any good?

Like Ibram says, dramatical murder is kinda trash but Noiz and Clear are really great, Noiz surprisingly so (imo). I DID get the true ending and it's....well. I don't have a proper gauge for a normal Nitro+ experience but it was...something. Togainu no chi does look interesting, though. I'm personally waiting for the catboys one.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah Clear was just goofy and sweet but I really was into the whole thing with Noiz. But man the Kojakou (sp?) and Mink paths were so crap that it just sucked out any desire I had to finish it lol.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I love it but I miss the eye highlights.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

How to properly support your trans gf: lots of headpats

Source: my gf

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Squiddycat posted:

:hmmyes:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Squiddycat posted:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Squiddycat posted:

General hair-playing works, too! :3:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

God, this has gotten incredibly cute. I just hope Hiura starts using feminine pronouns soon.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Mr. Fowl posted:

God, this has gotten incredibly cute. I just hope Hiura starts using feminine pronouns soon.

I feel like Hiura more just doesn't care much either way. Nonbinary or whatever. :shrug:

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Squiddycat posted:

Mine too. :3:

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i don't have much to contribute to this thread but i just wanted to thank everyone for the recommendations

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

sharrrk posted:

i don't have much to contribute to this thread but i just wanted to thank everyone for the recommendations

i am glad you enjoy vampiress lord :angel:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
This has probably come up before but it always irks me when genderbender manga have the (usually formerly male) main character suddenly get attracted to men after expressing no interest in them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

This has probably come up before but it always irks me when genderbender manga have the (usually formerly male) main character suddenly get attracted to men after expressing no interest in them.

It has some real gross implications most of the time...One of the reasons Mai from Blazblue creeps me the hell out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it can be fine when its less like "my body is making me this way" or whatever and its just like "being in this situation is making me open to things i haven't consider before" but a lot of stuff just does the former.

tho imo of course my preference for stuff is just where they are like "oh i guess im a lesbian now" as a lesbian

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Mar 17, 2020

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

hosed up but pre ascension frumpy nerd Hiura is actually the cutest one

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

DisDisDis posted:

:hai:

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
So it turns out there are even *more* voices coming from next door! https://mangadex.org/title/44826/there-s-weird-voices-coming-from-the-room-next-door

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

DisDisDis posted:

I think that they're both good.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post