Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
No chance in hell the superego boys aren't gonna do a bunch of idiotic cowboy songs, god bless 'em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlCkCpylpS8

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Mar 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Stitcher really needs new weekly content with Earwolf favorites. I listen to guest episodes but they keep losing regular stuff and running limited series

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
My question got answered on How Did This Get Played today. (I'm Spooky Werewolf)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Goddamn. HH on fire today. The boys brought it for a big guest.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

It owned

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Apparently it’s try month again, the first guest was a good one, can’t wait for the rest

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
What the hell there's going to be a Hollywood Handbook LP with an exclusive episode of the show on it

I don't own a turntable

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

What the hell there's going to be a Hollywood Handbook LP with an exclusive episode of the show on it

I don't own a turntable

https://youtu.be/HJa6Ik6xmiU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Sean writing at the Harvard Lampoon full of cronies is my favourite running gag

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

JethroMcB posted:

I don't own a turntable

This will go nicely next to my signed Superego vinyl :cool:

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

feedmyleg posted:

I literally gasped last night around 9pm when the notification popped up, listened immediately. It's an instant classic.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

JethroMcB posted:

I don't own a turntable

God drat, I should have ordered this when I woke up this morning.

Great HH today, as usual.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I am absolutely not going to remember that I ordered this fuckin' thing by the time it ships in late June :hellyeah:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

JethroMcB posted:

I don't own a turntable

WTF.....only 500 copies? That shits booty, yo.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Wow, Jon Hamm on Handbook. Try Month 2 is real.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
holy poo poo

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

Wow, Jon Hamm on Handbook. Try Month 2 is real.

:eyepop:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So Garfield racing on How did this get played next week, does this mean the return of Joey Clift?

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
B E E P

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Snooze Cruise posted:

holy poo poo

I believe that's exactly what I said when the episode appeared

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Garth_Marenghi posted:

So Garfield racing on How did this get played next week, does this mean the return of Joey Clift?

I had this exact same thought! I started following him on Twitter and love his sense of humor.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know what the deal is with How Did This Get Played's PREMIUM DLC episode(s)? They made it sound like it'd be a weekly thing, and there's only been one so far.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Franchescanado posted:

Does anyone know what the deal is with How Did This Get Played's PREMIUM DLC episode(s)? They made it sound like it'd be a weekly thing, and there's only been one so far.

They said at some point in the first episode they're every other week, I think on Wednesdays.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

They said at some point in the first episode they're every other week, I think on Wednesdays.

Oh. That's very weird. I missed that. Thanks for the heads up!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Carl Tart was a great fit on Scam Goddess. Also really funny that right after they poo poo-talked for-profit online universities, they had an ad for one.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Consummate Professional posted:

I believe that's exactly what I said when the episode appeared

I've never before messaged my wife who is not a Hollywood Handbook listener (cue Sean's wife Grace sighing "Ugh") in excitement about the guest on Hollywood Handbook before this month, and now I've done so two weeks in a row.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

at this rate they may actually get Conan

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
This HH was slow and didn't really hit for me.

...until BEEP. What a delight.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the boys have 100% made jokes about how jon hamm gets treated like he is very funny but is in fact just handsome and charismatic, right?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm pretty sure, yes. But Sean worked on 30 Rock and they had multiple episodes about that so it could be a meta thing.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Their air of irony allows them to say just about anything about anyone without it ever really mattering. That's a pretty common criticism/joke thrown around about Hamm and he doesn't seem overly serious about himself, anyway.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Everything I’ve seen is that Hamm knows he’s very lucky due to his big break coming so late in life

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Man, the Matzoukas Off Book is fantastic. They break format and just chat out of character and occasionally make up songs based on their conversation. "That Was Huge For Me" was just amazing.

If you're a rare or occasional listener, this is a worthwhile listen.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Hamm seems like he just really enjoys improv comedy. His old cbb appearances are great.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I think PFT's talked about how Hamm frequented Largo when he was a struggling actor in the 90's.
Also Paul Thomas Anderson.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
Jon Hamm seems like a cool and nice guy whose energy wasn't quite right for HH, but it was a fine ep.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
My immediate reaction to seeing that the NBA was suspending play last night: "Maybe now is the best possible time to finally give #TheFlagrantOnes a shot?"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

My immediate reaction to seeing that the NBA was suspending play last night: "Maybe now is the best possible time to finally give #TheFlagrantOnes a shot?"
today's episode is really good, i look forward to them desperately trying to fill an hour every week.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

JethroMcB posted:

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

it'll be good for a bit, but the FlagrantOnes during the break when they were just spending an hour saying player names while Hayes goes "hmm, yes. that would be really fun" were pretty dire