Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
I agree with Duane on this one. This is the best part of summer for me tbqh..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Chair In A Basket posted:

I agree with Duane on this one. This is the best part of summer for me tbqh..

Eating people's skin?

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Out of all the messed up body horror things in the comic, this is the one that makes me nauseous.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Eating OTHER people's skin

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Uhhh. :stare:

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Sette would fit right in with the gang of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Just who would you say has the worst name in Unsounded? And Darkest Paul doesn’t count, that’s too easy.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Ashley, In the comments posted:

Yes. If Jivi had been allowed to finish, he would have said: "You know what a settee is? Something you put your BUTT on." Not being able to complete this sick burn is going to keep him awake all night."

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Jivi and the Sick Burns makes for a decent band name

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Someone needs to punch Jivi. Not, like, hard enough to actually injure him, but enough to make a point. Making fun of Siya, then going off on Sette for joining in, then nearly flipping his poo poo on her for "startin' up again" when he was the first one to insult Siya and her is just being a massive dick. The girls aren't going to find this sort of thing cute, Jivi, and negging Siya isn't going to work either.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

quote:

Anonymous asked: Is it a bad omen if a Sharte has a normal name?

Not necessarily a bad omen, but they might get made fun of if they have some kind of “posh” sounding name, like Gregory or Elizabeth :U A name should have some teeth to it, or it’s a waste of a commodity. We make fun of Darkest Paul but it’s the “Paul” that a Sharteshanian would snicker at the most. His original name of Tarpaulin was a perfectly respectable Sharteshanian name and let you know one or both of his parents were sailors, but “Paul?” It’s Crescian pretentiousness, it is.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
My parent's believed in the Sharteshane baby naming- that's why my name is Kick-Him-In-The-Dick Mulcahey.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

We're kinda dancing around the elephant in the room, that there's a whole national identity the members of which are called "sharts"

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Excuse me, given the "sette has two syllables" precedent they're not sharts. They're "sharteys."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Please support Ruffles For Yerta 2020.

also

quote:

Anonymous asked: Do waterwomen require the water they live in to be in liquid form? Could they live in snow drifts?

Has to be liquid. But it doesn’t have to be strictly water. Minnow could survive in a giant vat of Diet Dr Pepper.

quote:

Anonymous asked: Diet dr pepper is still pretty much water. Could waterwomen live in metallic mercury? :D

I think… that would clog her pipes. I suppose I can’t let y’all get a hold of any waterwomen. You’ll start experimenting to see what kind of trash you can dump in there before she stops moving. Minnow will come home full of Campbell’s Chunky Ham and Potato stew and I’ll have to empty a bottle of Liquid Plumber down there.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I wonder how waterwomen would feel about swimming through carbonated water. Probably pretty fizzy, right?

Also, does this mean they'd create First Diet Dr. Pepper?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

I wonder how waterwomen would feel about swimming through carbonated water. Probably pretty fizzy, right?

Also, does this mean they'd create First Diet Dr. Pepper?

turns out the actual scheme here is to create Beadman's Best First Carbon Dioxide

the fizzy gaseous bits aren't water, so they don't cease to be First when they leave the forever-tortured waterwoman's torso

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Woah woah woah, who's talking about torture here. The water women get a constant sugar rush and caffeine high, we get First Materials. It's win-win baby!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
after today's strip i am eager for these horrible children to get Cope'd

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

On the latest page, where the chronically insufferable brat kid points out how much the shrine kids are insufferable brats, while still making a pretty horrible statement about the two-toe people herself.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
.Pretty accurate as to how prejudice is transmitted from generation to generation, though.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

The only pure child is Ruffles.

...Ruffles and probably Matty.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Agreed, Matty is the best kid, and also probably Ruffles.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Sara and Siya are pretty alright by the twotoes as well. Even if they do humor Jivi's continued jawing.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Mish is such a monthly clot.

I'm pretty sure Sara's prayer will be fulfilled beyond her wildest expectations.

Meanwhile, Duane is chewing bugs and also the scenery.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 2, 2020

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Cat Mattress posted:

Mish is such a monthly clot.

I'm pretty sure Sara's prayer will be fulfilled beyond her wildest expectations.

Meanwhile, Duane is chewing bugs and also the scenery.

oh I somehow missed the first of those pages

and yeah I don't think Ash will be able to resist having everything fall apart during the pageant play

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

and yeah I don't think Ash will be able to resist having everything fall apart during the pageant play
they're gonna call this new version The Aristocrats

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

GreyjoyBastard posted:

But would she be able to hold out for the 100th page of the chapter for that to happen?

TheFuzzyLumpkin
Sep 15, 2003

But you are a person, and I can't say I'm awfully fond of that.
Siya is going to do something terrible re: Ssael. She doesn't actually want to be a sacrifice - now, for the first time ever, she's got an out. If Ssael is real, she doesn't have to die. And we all know how rational Duane is whenever religion gets brought up - it's the perfect spark to make him go way overboard.

Yeah this pageant is gonna be a good old fashioned Unsounded clusterfuck.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh noooooooooooo. This is a bad plan.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
They're gonna have Duane-as-Ssael turning the pageant into an improv session. Oh yes, this is gonna be a complete trainwreck.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Ssael looks like a goober, lol

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Can't wait for Murkopf to show back up for the pageant.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Cat Mattress posted:

They're gonna have Duane-as-Ssael turning the pageant into an improv session. Oh yes, this is gonna be a complete trainwreck.

and I am 200% here for it

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
More fantasy racism.

But there is a hero.

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!
Those lizards are so loving doomed.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

At least Nana has a good head on her shoulders, if perhaps less control over her cookware than she might prefer.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I dunno, I'm not sure stories ever work out for the one that says "We should stay right here where we're good and safe the way we always have".

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Tenebrais posted:

I dunno, I'm not sure stories ever work out for the one that says "We should stay right here where we're good and safe the way we always have".

Whatever they end up doing the lizards are all eventually going to get horrifically murdered anyways. If they're lucky. Unsounded!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Tenebrais posted:

Those stories are too boring to tell!