Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oh but seriously I posted:

i think this is the same match but one is date recorded and the other date of broadcast

Thanks, I've adjusted it to Feb 4th with two votes.

Numero6 posted:

WWE found a way to make a match between them to be awful as hell.

Is this a second?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

These matches are free on AbemaTV if you have a VPN or live in Japan but otherwise they should go on DDT Universe in about a week

MOTYC: HARASHIMA (c) vs Shinya Aoki for the DDT Extreme Championship in a Bras & Blindfolds Deathmatch - DDT Rojo Puroresu in Saitama Super Arena (3.11)

Probably the most creatively worked match I've seen since Asuka and Akito competed in a single lighttube match for the same title at last year's Peter Pan. They managed to combine genuine tension with peak physical comedy as they fumbled around the cavernous basketball court. Very reminiscent of the classic TAKA vs Taichi BOSJ match.

MOTYC: Atsushi Onita, Chris Brookes, MAO & Danshoku Dino vs. Konosuke Takeshita, "Super Hardcore" Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Iino & Yukio Naya in an Exploding Baseball Deathmatch - (the same show)

The main plot of the show revolved around Takeshita trying to rescue DDT/NOAH President Sanshiro Takagi from the clutches of Danshoku Dino after he was kidnapped by MAO and it culminated with him having to face off against his mercenaries Onita and Brookes in Onita's signature match. Absolutely chaotic nonsense with the dumbest finish you'll ever see. Eight stars. Bonus points for Shunma fulfilling a promise he made to me when I was very drunk to bring back the Joker cosplay.

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Mar 11, 2020

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Kazuchika Okada & Will Ospreay vs. Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr., New Beginning in Osaka 2/9
MOTYC: Minoru Suzuki vs. Jon Moxley (c), IWGP United States, New Beginning in Osaka 2/9

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HM: MJF/BB vs. Jurassic Express, Dynamite 3/11

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Seconded, this whipped

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

NienNunb posted:

ye

HM: d e a t h t r i a n g l e vs. private party and joey "no rear end" janella 11 MAR 2020

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

I Before E posted:

Stardom finally got around to putting this on YouTube, so seconded

As a person who doesn't understand their YouTube channel yet, link please?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Wazzu posted:

As a person who doesn't understand their YouTube channel yet, link please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtsQnO5zYQ

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Very reminiscent of the classic TAKA vs Taichi BOSJ match.

Hi, I would like more details

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Schneider Heim posted:

Hi, I would like more details

If you have NJPW World, it's better to watch this masterpiece and experience for yourself than hear about it second hand

https://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00440_2_05

(if you don't a youtube link is the first result if you search on Google or they spend five minutes bullshitting around not touching each other and the crowd loves it)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: MJF/The Butcher and the Blade vs. Jurassic Express, AEW Dynamite, 11/03
HM: Private Party/Joey Janela vs. TRIÁNGULO DE LA MUERTE, AEW Dynamite, 11/03

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

oh but seriously I posted:

HM: d e a t h t r i a n g l e vs. private party and joey "no rear end" janella 11 MAR 2020

nth

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

nth to these.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Rarity posted:

nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Joey Janela, Marc Quen, & Isiah Kassidy vs Fenix, Pac, & Pentagon Jr., Dynamite 3/11
HM: Hangman Page & Dustin Rhodes vs. Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara, Dynamite 3/11
HM: Cody vs Ortiz, Dynamite 3/11

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

HM: Will Ospreay vs. Bea Priestley, WrestleTalk No Fans Monday 3/16

Lack of audience hurts but this was an admirable effort.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Thanlis posted:

2nd, ton of fun

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Thanlis posted:

2nd

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Thanlis posted:

nth

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Thanlis posted:

Nth, this was very very good.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

The whole show is available here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=USkhT3vWvgQ

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Thanlis posted:

2nding this and

HM: shorts ref

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dimebags Brain posted:

From Dragon Gate's Championship Gate Night 1, 2/29/20.

HM: Open the Brave Gate Championship - Kaito Ishida vs. Genki Horiguchi

Started slow, but the finishing stretch was fantastic and brought it up. Good story centered around Ishida targeting Horiguchi''s leg for the ankle lock, getting his submission finisher over.

HM: Open the Triangle Gate Championship - Kenichiro Arai, Dragon Kid, and Ryo Saito vs. Ben-K, Strong Machine J, and Dragon Dia

Fun match that was dragged down by Arai being old and also selling an arm injury. Provided a good story of the slightly more heelish SMJ spending the match targeting Arai's arm while the more faceish Ben-K and Dia focused on just straight up winning. Looking forward to the matches the new Triangle Gate team can provide.

Finally seen this show (well, Infinity) and happy to 2nd these both

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DDT have put swimming pool wrestling up for free for anyone who is bored out of their mind

https://twitter.com/ddtuniverse/status/1240110929099943936?s=19

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

If you have NJPW World, it's better to watch this masterpiece and experience for yourself than hear about it second hand

https://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00440_2_05

(if you don't a youtube link is the first result if you search on Google or they spend five minutes bullshitting around not touching each other and the crowd loves it)

God, I haven't watched this in a minute and it's still great. I can't believe it was almost three years ago!!!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Taichi vs. Kazuchika Okada, NJPW New Beginning in Sapporo Night 2, 2/2
HM: KENTA vs. Tetsuya Naito (c), IWGP Intercontinental & IWGP Heavyweight, NJPW New Beginning in Osaka, 2/9

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HM: Kris Statlander vs. Riho vs. Hikaru Shida vs. Penelope Ford - AEW Dynamite 3/18

They busted their asses for this one. Still think it's worth an HM despite the botch.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Dango Bango posted:

HM: Kris Statlander vs. Riho vs. Hikaru Shida vs. Penelope Ford - AEW Dynamite 3/18

They busted their asses for this one. Still think it's worth an HM despite the botch.

ye i liked it

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Dango Bango posted:

Nth.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

hell yeah nth.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Agreeing with this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Nth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah that was fun

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dango Bango posted:

Nth

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Dango Bango posted:

In any circumstance this would have been a good four-way match. In this circumstance, it was a great one. Nth.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

nth

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

Agree on this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Statlander corpsing as they're all standing in the ring being introduced makes it an HM imo