Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
any episode they apologize for multiple times afterwards were good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
:wow:

https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/1238166943519199233?s=21

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
WHAT

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gently caress yeahhhh

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
C O R K E R

O

R

K

E

R

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

we're not even halfway into Try Month and Sinbad is relegated to a fuckin bonus ep?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Who could be the ultimate huge celeb for Handbook?

Tom Cruise?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Consummate Professional posted:

Who could be the ultimate huge celeb for Handbook?

Tom Cruise?

Meg Ryan, or Richard Gere. Michelle Pfieffer? Rupert Grint?

Real answer: John C. Reilly, Elijah Wood, Amy Poehler, Anna Kendrick, Edgar Wright. It's strange Adam Scott hasn't done an episode yet.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i know that Conan is the running joke but his disdain for their shtick would be palpable

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is the most powerful try month ever

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
You never think about what type of mask you’d need until it’s too late

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

"plunger in a trombone case" might be even better than "hot dog go to bathroom"

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I never actually listened to the original Sinbad ep. And I got about 5 minutes into Pauly Shore.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

GoutPatrol posted:

I never actually listened to the original Sinbad ep. And I got about 5 minutes into Pauly Shore.

1st ep is a classic, he vibes really well but also give them poo poo and just does what he thinks is funny. Pauly Shore ep is not worth listening to.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah when are they gonna make him permanent co-host? He just gets it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
dave is here!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

ManoliIsFat posted:

1st ep is a classic, he vibes really well but also give them poo poo and just does what he thinks is funny. Pauly Shore ep is not worth listening to.

Sinbad ep is great, Pauly Shore ep is notorious only because he revealed what a true piece of poo poo he is and also not very smart or cool or nice or funny.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sinbad and Dave Thomas were probably the two best early HH eps, they just got it immediately

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

gently caress Your Website posted:

Sinbad ep is great, Pauly Shore ep is notorious only because he revealed what a true piece of poo poo he is and also not very smart or cool or nice or funny.

I thought the Pauly Shore ep was good originally, but then it was revealed he wasn't doing a bit, and I was pretty bummed.

Like he was the perfect Hollywood piece of poo poo

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

JethroMcB posted:

Wow, Jon Hamm on Handbook. Try Month 2 is real.

I am pleasantly surprised that they got Jon Hamm. He also happened to be on the new episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm the past week.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Help Im Alive posted:

Sinbad and Dave Thomas were probably the two best early HH eps, they just got it immediately

I didn't love the first Sinbad episode. The Dave Thomas episode on the other hand.....brilliant.

Other guests that I'd like to see for try month include Tom Scharpling and the Scuzzman. Sean, Hayes, Dom, and the Scuzzman picking on Tom for an entire episode would be a real corker.

pat_b
Feb 14, 2009
Fallen Rib

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I didn't love the first Sinbad episode. The Dave Thomas episode on the other hand.....brilliant.

Other guests that I'd like to see for try month include Tom Scharpling and the Scuzzman. Sean, Hayes, Dom, and the Scuzzman picking on Tom for an entire episode would be a real corker.

That sounds like a great ep. Imo the show is at its funniest when they come prepared and they have a guest who gets the show.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Special episode of Conan's podcast today with Andy Daly, he confirmed Bananas for Bonanza in late April.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
gently caress yes.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Too bad Hayes isn't there for one of the top 10 Hollywood Handbook episodes.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm only halfway through, but this is bananas. Just off the rails.

When dad's away... :getin:

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

On Scam Goddess, Laci Mosley mentioned that Ira Glass will be on an episode. Those two personalities seem like it will make for either a great or cringey intersection.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Too bad Hayes isn't there for one of the top 10 Hollywood Handbook episodes.

hayes was on the podcast for laundry and died.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There's a Thrilling Adventure Hour live show happening on Sunday for $5 streams. Sounds like it could be a fun watch.

https://thrillingadventurehour.simpletix.com/e/53018

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh my god the best death metal band from denton parody in this flagrant ones holy poo poo

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Jealous. But not jealous enough to pay for two premium podcasts from the boys.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Me likey

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Hey guys, Roach Warehouse here. The comic con episode rules.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
In what way, exactly? I don't want to listen to a couple sweeties have a bad time.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Once you get past the cold opening dying, hearing them reading and doing improv based on early 90's X-Men trading cards is funny as hell.

REVANCHE
!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Wow, you can actually hear the gears in Sean's head turning as he fights to not say The Incredible Hunk. I'm incredibly glad they released the whole thing.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

https://www.instagram.com/p/B98imHiAPsd/?igshid=1ilxpb4gifezf&fbclid=IwAR2RI7GYIJJEcbGnkma5xapNLN3Gt4RZxPv4WABomwKuJrJkNSs651AHL5g

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I wonder if PFT considers this his podcast productivity a gift or a curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

first episode was pretty fun! can't wait for the next.

I think this is the first time I've heard Janie Haddad Tompkins speak too.