Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

any other gamers out there with corona or in a corona lockdown area. work got closed "indefinitely" for me yesterday, and i was told to avoid contact with people, stay home and order pizza more often. oh noooooooo lol, how am I gonna survive like that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hope you’re still getting paid

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i can work from home but i pledge to spend my would be commute time on gaming

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can work from home but if I get it I have like 10% chance of dying so I'm taking that shot and going to work as long as possible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe some Wilson for me OP.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I might work on Divinity OS 2. Haven’t made it past the island.

I’ve got switch and pc.

Any piping hot games I should be looking at friends?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

Hope you’re still getting paid

Bitch I might be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

I might work on Divinity OS 2. Haven’t made it past the island.

I’ve got switch and pc.

Any piping hot games I should be looking at friends?

im gonna play Shenmue 1 2 and 3 now that I have gobs of free time.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Seems as good a time as any to replay Bloodborne.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I've been praying for corona to get worse here and the op just gets it dropped in their lap

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

im gonna play Shenmue 1 2 and 3 now that I have gobs of free time.

This is a good choice

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Bitch I might be

That’s good to hear. I get to work from home, but my employer doesn’t want us to get used to it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Most schools and businesses closed or wfh till end of March at least. Picked up Okama HD and Kinks Awakening on switch today. Heaven

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Kinks Awakening

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I am waiting for Animal Crossing before I get quarantined.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im playing smt nocturne for the first time. this matador guy is tough

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

time to get into monster hunter world

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The last remaining thing that was gonna make me leave the house for the rest of the month just got cancelled this morning. Fortunately this afternoon the fan translation for Trails from Zero comes out so I'll have 3 back to back 50+ hour RPGs to play. Good timing all around.

I'm ready to game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

The last remaining thing that was gonna make me leave the house for the rest of the month just got cancelled this morning. Fortunately this afternoon the fan translation for Trails from Zero comes out so I'll have 3 back to back 50+ hour RPGs to play. Good timing all around.

I'm ready to game

thank you covid-19

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm ready to game

i think thats my favorite trails game even though i played it with the crappy older translation, enjoy

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tales of Woe posted:

i think thats my favorite trails game even though i played it with the crappy older translation, enjoy

Technical difficulties and delays abounded but I finally got it installed and working. Tomorrow my journey begins...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m beginning to suspect that I have the notorious disease myself OP so I’m not sure what’s gonna happen. My shortness of breath makes streaming hard so probably one of my alone time games.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've decided my COVID-19 game is going to be the first Wild Arms.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I've decided my COVID-19 game is going to be the first Wild Arms.

Good choice, those first two games are lovely. I should give 3 another shot some day.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
I'm on my first playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC. It's been keeping me sane. When I feel overwhelmed worrying about dying of COVID or am anxious about every little cough I get, I just load up and ride around carefree with Arthur.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nitevision posted:

I'm on my first playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC. It's been keeping me sane. When I feel overwhelmed worrying about dying of COVID or am anxious about every little cough I get, I just load up and ride around carefree with Arthur.
I read the plot of this game and I'm loling at this post

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1239324257043107840

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wtf do you nerds do for a living that you just get paid to jack off at home. Not mad

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Meeting moved to weds so gonna play Okami after lunch and Jack off

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Work has slowed down and I've been "encouraged" to take some vacation time starting these next two weeks, with Animal Crossing coming out on Friday. :D

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

la-mulana 2 comes out on switch tomorrow just in time for my self quarantine. It's time to go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ahh poo poo I forgot I was gonna preorder the dualpack of that but Amazon was out of stock. Hope the ports are good. I know the PC release was pretty shaky for a few months.