Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Unironically this

i was not being ironic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i was not being ironic

I know, but I wanted people to know I wasn't either.

Today sucked.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Electric Phantasm posted:

I know, but I wanted people to know I wasn't either.

Today sucked.

just today? man, this year has been atrociously bad, far worse than the last three combined, and we ain't even three months in yet. there is a good chance 2020 will go down as the worst year in living memory.

give me my happy colorful game where i can be friends with a duck and get shanked by a tanuki goddammit.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

just today? man, this year has been atrociously bad, far worse than the last three combined, and we ain't even three months in yet. there is a good chance 2020 will go down as the worst year in living memory.

give me my happy colorful game where i can be friends with a duck and get shanked by a tanuki goddammit.

mood

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

:hmmyes:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

what a year this month has been

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I made a joke last week about how if I get corona virus I hope it's after AC:NH comes out.

Now there's multiple cases in the town I live in and my college is going to online only.

I wasn't being serious I swear.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i just want to cross some animals man

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

kidcoelacanth posted:

i just want to cross some animals man

This is how new viruses get started, I think.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

then so be it

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

coronavirus was genetically engineered by tom nook so that people would get sick and stay home and give him bells

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Nintendo should release it for the good of the people, yeah.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I caved and switched to digital. A national state of emergency is not going to delay my playing of Animal Crossing, no way no how. Also the people in this thread kept mentioning delays in the deliveries of their switches.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:sigh:
NINTENDOOOO :arghfist:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Play more Sploon.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Manuel Calavera posted:

Play more Sploon.

I will never stop playing more Sploon

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

coronavirus was genetically engineered by tom nook so that people would get sick and stay home and give him bells they’d have to be quarantined on a deserted island.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
someone make bird house in your soul in twon tune creator

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

:same:

Snooze Cruise posted:

someone make bird house in your soul in twon tune creator

Yes please I need this real bad.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Gripweed posted:

I have acquired the machine

this is an extremely good box

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Monday feels like an eternity ago.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Nintendo I will write you a blank check to let me play animal crossing right the gently caress now name your goddamn price

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

animal crossing new horizons is a game that is needed right now at this moment in history more than any other game has ever needed to exist

Yeah for real, I've looked forward to other games before but I can't think of one that will measurably improve my general well being. I need to fuckin relax and this is the perfect game at the perfect time.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

It's in my handsssss

edit: how do i make picture work?:(
edit edit: figured it out :downs:

DorkBot3000 fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 14, 2020

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Kaethela posted:

Are the new joycons available standalone yet? The ones that came with my switch are getting a bit worn out and I need me those AC ones.

Last I checked, they're only to be sold in Japan, as well as the dock. When they went up for sale in the middle of the night, the website crashed from the traffic and they sold out. If they become a regular item, you could probably have them imported, but I'm out of the loop on that. Play-asia maybe? Buyee? A friend in Japan?

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/bitprophet/status/1238651392300122117

edit: huh, TIL the forums twitter embed (...unless that's SALR doing it?) messes with whitespace inside the tweet a bit. Interesting.

Anyway. I don't think they will do it, but now there's precedent :v:

edit the second: oh well here's an annoyingly good reason why they won't: https://twitter.com/willsmith/status/1238653973315248129

bitprophet fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 14, 2020

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Are the joycons gonna be available in those colors for separate purchase? Mine are shot and not fixable under warranty

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

bitprophet posted:

edit the second: oh well here's an annoyingly good reason why they won't: https://twitter.com/willsmith/status/1238653973315248129

We make a snowman on the last day of Winter and keep him inside the fridge in the Resident Services Center for the next nine months.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I just started working at Disney at the end of last month and now it's closed so I get 10 days to play the poo poo out of this... For an hour or so a day anyway. And a birthday present means it's now preloaded on my system. 7 days!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

bitprophet posted:

Anyway. I don't think they will do it, but now there's precedent :v:

gently caress that, winter can show up like nine months out of the year here. We can deal with it :arghfist:

e:

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I just started working at Disney at the end of last month and now it's closed so I get 10 days to play the poo poo out of this...

:confuoot:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm fine not having the AC dock but man... I can't stress enough how much I want those joycons :smith:

Literally my favorite colors and shades, it's a real heartbreaker.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm fine not having the AC dock but man... I can't stress enough how much I want those joycons :smith:

same, I love the dock and all but I really just want those joycons.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

*me trying to launch Animal Crossing*

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

:same:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i hadn't even really thought about ac until like a couple days ago, but now i really want to be able to play it because i'm strung out about the virus and how my mom has legit respiratory issues sometimes and how getting sick could be a legit issue for her

so yeah i get why nintendo probably wouldn't be releasing it early, but, still

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I made this little fake fossil like a couple years ago, just wanted to shamelessly show it off.

OMGzKakaniz
Mar 13, 2007

up-and coming pokemon trainer

:love: Justice
Ready for this raccoon goon squad party. Also adding folks between now and Friday. Can’t wait to hit it big in the stalk market like I remember in NL around these parts.

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010

Skratte posted:

I made this little fake fossil like a couple years ago, just wanted to shamelessly show it off.

This is great! How big is it?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Skratte posted:

v cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Vanant posted:

This is great! How big is it?

like 1 1/2 inch and 2 inches. A little smaller than a palm. Makes a good paper weight.