Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
OK WE’RE GONNA TRY THIS AGAIN

Post itt to get a kitty sixer. Feel free to include pictures of your cats in your posts so that we can have ALL OF THE CATS. If you want a non-cat or to post non-cat pets that’s also ok, but post YOUR pets, not just random internet pictures.

Any administrator or moderator with moderator powers in CSPAM can feel free to join in.

Do not post more than once. If you post and have not received your sixer yet it means I haven’t been able to check the thread yet. You are limited to one (1) pet probation per day, so that everyone gets a chance at pet pictures.

IF YOU WANT A PICTURE OF SOMEONE ELSE’S CAT AS YOUR PROBATION REASON, quote the relevant post in your request post. Limit to one (1) cat picture per probation.

Do not image leech.

I may have to chase my cats around to obtain pictures of them, so be patient.

After one (1) week, I will choose a NEW FORUM to move this to. Moderators in that forum can then take up the torch of PET PROBATIONS.

Idiot kings are invited to participate. If you don’t want to post your pet because you don’t want your personal info out there then you do not have to participate.

This is a CHILL ZONE. If you want to ruin the chill vibes itt you may receive a kitty ban instead of a kitty sixer. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My little buddy Vato. He makes noises that aren't very cat like and I wonder sometimes if he's an alien in a cat costume. I tell him someday I'm going to find his zipper.

But secretly I hope I never do.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

freya

oriana

fritzie

jan (as in j pronounced as y, not the first syllable of january)

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Disco

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

this is ruthie. ruthie is a very weird cat. a friend found her when she was just a scrawny little homeless stray kitten, and these days she's just fat and happy and mostly does her own thing. also liked to prowl around on the asbestos in our basement before we got it replaced, so looking forward to that cat mesothelioma settlement.

here is nicole. nicole is a demon incarnate who knows she can get what she wants if she just meows in the most annoying way possible, as loud as possible. the best thing i can say about nicole is that she isn't standoffish or aggressive at all, she's more dog/toddler than cat at this point.

this is pearl (and ruthie, and some kittens we were fostering at the time). pearl is a very simple dog. she's a rescue greyhound who somehow never raced (no ear tattoo, no typical ex-racer quirks). she goes fast when she wants to and sleeps the rest of the time. her squirrel kill count is 5. she's very sweet otherwise though.

and this is gotti. gotti is also a rescue. pretty sure he's a blue american staffordshire terrier but we just call him a pitbull and because of our city's previous pitbull ban he is registered as a miniature sheltie (make friends with your vet, folks!).

gotti is the greatest dog i will ever know. he is gentle beyond words and has never attacked even a fly in his life. when we hired our current dog-walkers, the first day they came to our house, gotti hadn't met them and they just let themselves in the front door while my partner and i were upstairs getting dressed. they sat down on the couch and gotti just snuggled up to them and started snoring. gotti is the best velvet hippo anyone could ever ask for.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

this is cassie cat. I got her as a kitten through a local thread here on the forums so she is a goon born and raised

this is maddie, I got her with her sister cassie. the longest the two have ever been apart is when maddie had a uti and spent an afternoon at the vets while they waited for her to pee for them.

this is chase, she's like 20. I got her a couple years ago when some friends of my sister had to suddenly move cross country and couldn't take her.

Please gaze upon my good cats and enjoy them.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

this is my enormous cat moby

the measuring app agrees, moby is a big ol' kitty

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

snoozin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Requesting thread title name change to 'C-SPAM: Better Cats Aren't Possible' because clearly these cats are the best cats

My wife asked me to give her a ride to bring home this rescue kitty a week before we started dating. She is nearly 12 now and is still a tiny cat

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

My very large female son Beauty (boo for short)

The new bed genius

Boo looks on from her supervillian spider fortress

My previous cat Kitty :rip:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Oct 28, 2003

the best demon cat

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

E: This is Wicket, a giant ol Maine Coone ball of fluff

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

neongrey posted:

this is cassie cat. I got her as a kitten through a local thread here on the forums so she is a goon born and raised

this is maddie, I got her with her sister cassie. the longest the two have ever been apart is when maddie had a uti and spent an afternoon at the vets while they waited for her to pee for them.

this is chase, she's like 20. I got her a couple years ago when some friends of my sister had to suddenly move cross country and couldn't take her.

Please gaze upon my good cats and enjoy them.

hi I want a neongrey cat probe

this is mara she is big and huge and a softie who is very cuddly. she just turned 7!

also pictured here is maudie, who is the epitome of cat as Victorian Orphan. she was found by a shelter after she was thrown out of a car and had to have her tail amputated. as a result of this trauma she is always going to be kitten small.

BUT SHE USED TO BE EVEN SMALLER AND CUTER

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Patrick and Lola.

Mitri.

Omni. He doesn't like me very much, but I love him anyways.

Amigo

Roger. She was shaking her head when I took this.

Micro

Felix

Patrick

Adding a little biodiversity to the thread, because I can. :D

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Her name is Juno.]

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Whiskers and Eris

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

This is Beau, he loves his morning hot coffee cup massages

the trick is to move the cup quickly along so the cat warms up but doesn't get scorched, and alternate where you're rubbing i.e. once along a flank, once on the belly, once down the spine etc.

also don't scald the cat by spilling hot coffee on him/her

also if the coffee's not really hot it does nothing for Beau, so we're on the Highway to the Danger Zone every morning

basically don't try this at home unless you're dangerously irresponsible like Beau and me

also I refuse to be held liable for burnt cats

also don't let your cat drink the coffee

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

C O C O

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
that's coco

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

This is Ash. He turned 15 only 2 weeks ago. His is friendly towards strangers because he realised I was the worst human around. Spends most of this days just lying around although he is vocal around breakfast and dinner time.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
this thread is a nsa op to match posters to their irl identities via kitten photos anyway does anyone know how to fix my 2nd monitor fullscreen problem thanks in adnvace

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
probe me with the next cat to be posted, I want to live dangerously (with cats (and also pictures of cats (hell yeah cats)))

e: hell yeah zeroisanumber's cat rules, i love black cats

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Hamilton and I are practicing social distancing

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

My 2 girls, This is Freya, who I've had since she was a kitten and is incredibly needy and cuddly.

This is Ellie, who's a giant scaredy cat who only wants pets at 3 AM.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hoku is my tuxedo male. My big special guy, he loves to headbutt everything all the time and sleep in his favorite cardboard box. He always sleeps between my legs at night in bed and night and he has a big goofy face. He goes crazy when it's food time and jumps around. In the morning he will coo and purr to try and wake you up so you can give him a nice neck massage.

Spica is my sweet little baby girl tabby bengal. She's much more cat-like, she cries and whines when she's sleepy and wants you to put her to bed. She sometimes chomps on your hands if you rub her belly but she also loves to be picked up and ride around in your arms and look around from a high perch. She purrs all the time and love head and haunch rubs. She will cry and meow whenever she wants attention.

They are both fosters that we got as kittens.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Awww

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Wren & Renee:

Solid tuck:

Wren does drugs:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This is Minou. She's a french cat, or "chatte"

I need a 6 hour break from the global calamity please

e: this is her friend Rocket who lives under our deck

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I feel like this cat looks right here, please engrave this on my soul.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

First off.. Here's my housemate's cat: Moon

He's a good cat. A dickhead sometimes. Profoundly deaf. He's an American Bobtail. Boss of the house. Has my 65lb in her place. Occasionally launches sneak attacks. Drools when petted.

Here's Andre the Giant:

I also call this boy Scheisse Hund. He's dumb, but a good boy.

And here's my pride and joy Grease
Also known as Ham, Lamb, Glue, Ding Dong, Ping Pong, Stinky, the list goes on.
She's the best.

Thanks for checking out my animals

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
this is Blue. she doesn't know her name since I've always just called her kitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I have no pets, but hit me please!