Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
costco is on fire atm its on the news. twisted metal characters are driving down my street and calypso is on tv promising a miracle for the winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

mah mah mah my corona

sig by Manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

redm posted:

mah mah mah my corona

lmao

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Hi I'm Tom hanks the new face of Corona Extra

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Corvid is the new "orange" b/c it doesn't rhyme w/ anything

Areola Grande

trying to decide whether it's an appropriate subject for jokes rn :(

redm

A couple weeks ago, I asked my dad what he thought about the corona virus and his response was quote "I think I'm gonna order a corona at the bar tonight." I've since adopted his attitude about it.

sig by Manifisto

Areola Grande

beer and only beer can get us through this thing

:guinness:

deep dish peat moss

there's like 13 different possible cases within a mile of me awaiting test results but the US barely has the capacity to test anyone lol

Areola Grande

touching my face like a mf out of pure defiance rn :getin:

Escape From Noise

Just a long day of licking handles, buttons, and eyeballs. HBU?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you mean jim bakker's silver solution didn't work

Escape From Noise

Putty posted:

you mean jim bakker's silver solution didn't work

Mods?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

corvids are ravens, one of my favourite birds. makes you think

i think the best strat is to turn raider early and redistribute some ventilators. get into the oxygen business. stock up on fish antibiotics. burn down a walmart

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Doxxieh

I have not yet decided whether I expect flu season or post-apocalyptic looting out of this but only time will tell, at least either way it's not the end of the w- wait

Escape From Noise

Doxxieh posted:

I have not yet decided whether I expect flu season or post-apocalyptic looting out of this but only time will tell, at least either way it's not the end of the w- wait

Why not both?

Goons Are Gifts

I heard even Mr. Dow Jones is sick

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

costco is on fire atm its on the news. twisted metal characters are driving down my street and calypso is on tv promising a miracle for the winner

axel most likely to win since he cannot touch his face

vanisher

gonna fight the virus with my fists

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

like this but with fists

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

My home state of Ohio just cancelled most public gatherings, school, and joy (joy was already cancelled but not officially on the books)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*building a protective wall of toilet paper rolls as it is the only thing known to stop the virus*

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
My country will probably get completely locked down next week so I don't have to pretend to enjoy getting out of bed anymore lol also i will never get out of bed again

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

alexandriao

owlhawk911 posted:

corvids are ravens, one of my favourite birds. makes you think

Tiny crows circulating through your veins as penance for never giving them food smh

tadashi

Covid 19 is the previous millennium's revenge on us for attempting to leave it behind.

It has "19" right there in the label.

poverty goat

It's Final Destination 19 and the 20th century has returned for the boomers who have cheated death

Stoner Sloth

preparing for literally everyone being dressed as a toilet paper mummy this halloween

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm on top of this, in an effort to prevent my ultimate demise due to starvation, I am commencing to eating myself with great gusto

later, suckers!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ulvir

norway has more or less shut down, all schools, unis, public services etc are closed and moved to WFH, though stores are open. it’s surreal

ppl here are extremely retarded though, hoarding toilet paper and flour and yeast and alcohol, and then swarming towards cabin areas in the mountain (usual population: like 21000 ppl within the whole wide municipality, now over 50k) and our prime minister had to threaten to chase them all back to their hometown via the civil military branch lol

ulvir

i’m having my first bout of digital classes from monday, it’s gonna own to finally teach in my underpants but have a nice pretend shirt on top for the camera

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

ulvir posted:

i’m having my first bout of digital classes from monday, it’s gonna own to finally teach in my underpants but have a nice pretend shirt on top for the camera

norway represent
awoooooooooooooooo

you should join wolfcrew

<3 <3 Vanisher

Doxxieh

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm on top of this, in an effort to prevent my ultimate demise due to starvation, I am commencing to eating myself with great gusto

later, suckers!

I hear the feeling of eating someone would override the feeling of being eaten

Unless I'm thinking of something else but I'm pretty sure that's correct

Doxxieh

ulvir posted:

please don't make the mistake some other poor bastard did and leave a mirror behind you or stand up and forget
or do I'm not your dad

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick just discovered that it's possible to make what is basically coffee marshmallow fluff using nothing but instant coffee, super fine sugar, a little water and a hand blender.

We will get through this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

millions of norwegians dead following intentional infection after virus mistakenly identified as kronervirus

City of Glompton

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick just discovered that it's possible to make what is basically coffee marshmallow fluff using nothing but instant coffee, super fine sugar, a little water and a hand blender.

We will get through this.

that sounds good

here is another good trick, if you microwave a couple marshmallows for about 30 seconds, and stir in a blob of peanut butter, and keep stirring, it turns into something like peanut butter taffy

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Diseases begone!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

biosterous

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Diseases begone!

:perfect:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

owlhawk911

Stoner Sloth posted:

preparing for literally everyone being dressed as a toilet paper mummy this halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

can't wait for society's impending collapse so i can roll around like a hero with my oxygen concentrator and expectorants. got face paint and sports armor ready to go. toilet paper strat: rent a room in a cheap hotel, and use the access this grants you to heist their whole supply closet. single ply and tiny bars of soap for days. carry them in a pillowcase and throw them to the hungry children to encourage handwashing. if you can't get into the supply room just wait until morning and settle for the cart