Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I can totally see grabbing your house like a big furniture and rotating it in place.

Finished my drawing, featuring Phillip, the satanic goat I assume is included in the new game but I haven't spoiled villagers yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qubee
May 31, 2013

If I preordered this on Amazon, does it get delivered on the 20th or does it come the day after? I also realise it's a Friday so I get to spend all of Fri / Sat / Sun making my little island awesome.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I want to play so bad. This year has sucked so far and I need cute animal friends and a raccoon to extort bells from me.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://twitter.com/ins_step/status/1238717371839209473

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Introducing our kids to City Folk.

We boot it up and there's an old save on there from before they were born. My wife had named our old town My Vagina.

So that cat or whatever pops up and says, "right now it's [some time] in my vagina!"

My kids can read so my wife starts furiously smashing "build new town." The cat says "WHAT? You want to destroy My Vagina??"

I forgot how good my wife was at this game.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Hail goat satan

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I think I added all of you. Sorry if I accidentally skipped some friend codes. Please add me back, or even add me if I skipped you. I want to be a racoon goon too.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
I drew these when New Leaf came out and was always happy with how they ended up. Maybe I'll do some other Kubrick movies now that New Horizons is almost here.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm not exactly sure what or why, but I have also made a art :confuoot:

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

the back box art for the special edition switch is so cool, just got home from work and no one stole it off the porch even though it was sitting there for 5 hours

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Release cancelled due to coronavirus.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

inferis posted:

the back box art for the special edition switch is so cool, just got home from work and no one stole it off the porch even though it was sitting there for 5 hours

i want a poster of it i can hang on my wall

Macintosh HD
Mar 9, 2004

Oh no its today
It would be totally swell for Nintendo to let this slip out a little early for those of us stuck at home :smith:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Ok folks! Let's just pack it in and skip right to next week. Good job!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Macintosh HD posted:

It would be totally swell for Nintendo to let this slip out a little early for those of us stuck at home :smith:

I was just re-disappointed by Rise of Skywalker today, I need a good surprise early release :hf::smith:

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I woke up with a migraine this morning and just couldn't help but to keep getting back in bed. I ended up sleeping my entire Saturday away. I just officially woke up at 8:30 PM, and at first was like "god DAMNIT," but then realized I'm just one day closer to Animal Crossing :shobon:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Qubee posted:

If I preordered this on Amazon, does it get delivered on the 20th or does it come the day after? I also realise it's a Friday so I get to spend all of Fri / Sat / Sun making my little island awesome.

I believe it arrives on the 20th. I pre-ordered mine there as well.

My hope is the corona doesn't mess with shipping dates but I also would totally understand if they closed down their warehouses and supply chains to keep workers and drivers safe, or (looking more likely), a statewide ban on non-emergency travel gums up the works. I'd probably just request a refund then get digital through the Nintendo store.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not exactly sure what or why, but I have also made a art :confuoot:

Have we found out if we can place designs on the moon yet? I need moon face!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Have we found out if we can place designs on the moon yet? I need moon face!

Nintendo: I will pay any amount of money for Kapp'n to show up with a rocket that lets you visit the moon as a place to explore and decorate

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

how about "one meeellleeeeioonnn dollars" haha

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Animal Crossing/Kerbal Space Program tie-in

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1239056628705628161?s=20

So close we can almost taste it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Nemo2342 posted:

Comic Mischief

:getin::unsmigghh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Oh hey I found the thread. Finally a game to play other than BoTW

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Nintendo stop it, just release it, release me.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Is it Friday yet

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I'm loving all this art being posted.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

This is the worst part, it'll be in the wild now and people will have it.

Those carts will be dumped and up for :filez: enthusiasts by the beginning of the week.

Please do the right thing Nintendo.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Next batch of gangtags queued up for delivery :slick:

It's getting easier to find people who don't have one, as the whole loving thread is pretty much tagged up at this point :v:

Zuzie posted:

I come back from a month and a half-long vacation, and I find that a new Animal Crossing game is a week away. I don't know if I should get a gamertag or not.

I've given you a tag. If you don't want it, send me a PM and I'll remove it.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Infinitum posted:

What kind of gang would we be if we didn't force people to join us?

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

I want those stickers so badly.
They're just the Line stickers, you can rip then and convert them to gifs pretty easily.

https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/5194/en

They're all in this zip under the animations directory, as apngs.
http://dl.stickershop.line.naver.jp/products/0/0/1/5194/iphone/stickerpack@2x.zip

Here's the Japanese version
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/5193/ja

and they also have this other sticker pack with some older villagers
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/7348/en

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Infinitum posted:

I've never had a gametag before, so you're awesome for doing it :toot:

Inu
Apr 26, 2002

Jump! Jump!

I've joined the cult.

I've never played an AC game before, but I got curious because of all of the hype about this one, so I went and pre-ordered it. We'll see what this is all about next Friday.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I'm thinking of making a spiral river. I will live at the centre, villagers I don't like can live at the edges, while better tier villagers get to live closer to the centre of power!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Inu posted:

I've joined the cult.

:thunk: I think you mean Gang

Also here is Song of Storms, cause it's like my favourite Zelda track
http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=a-c-A-z-a-c-A-z-B-z-C-B-C-B-G-e&title=Song%20of%20Storms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUtBJK7yyaE

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012
I wasn't going to get the newest AC because these games tend to distract me too much from regular life, but now regular life doesn't exist anymore and I need to be able to mentally escape from how stupid the world has become. So my Best Buy preorder is in and I'm hoping it gets delivered on time.

In the meantime I redownloaded Pocket Camp to tide me over. I last played almost 2 years ago so things have changed a lot! Love the quality of life improvements, hate the constant moneygrabs and that it's somehow much more of a grindfest than before. But at least it's giving me the fix I need to get through this week!

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

remember to resist licking the cart.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Inu posted:

I've joined the cult.

I've never played an AC game before, but I got curious because of all of the hype about this one, so I went and pre-ordered it. We'll see what this is all about next Friday.

Enjoy it! Go in blind. There's no wrong way to play. Animal Crossing games tend to go downhill once you start succumbing to tips and guides. Do whatever you want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
The back of that packet reads 'Ingame Purchases'

Uh. What is that?