Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Metro Manila is on the verge of a total lockdown and quarantine...

*looks at my definitely not enough water supply*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
tomorrow is my birthday. i will be away for the week. please spend this week only sending me happy birthday wishes. do not do anything else in this thread while i am away. i will try to buy souvenirs for anyone who wants them, let me know.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Bluedeanie posted:

god gently caress frankenstein in this and his monster they deserve each other

So...what do you think of Billie Piper's Irish accent?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Seth Rollins

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

CobiWann posted:

It's def an actress doing an accent but it is passable enough to my idiot American ears that it doesn't stand out as goofy or distracting.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

I swear I was waiting for her to just break into a jig and go,"Diddly dee diddly dee potato!" it was so bad :xd:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Happy Birthday Seth.

Headaches and coughing for the whole family. What fun.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Billie Piper could mangle a national anthem and I'd still get horny online about it.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Finland is officially putting crisis legislation into effect. We already got a recommendation from the government to cancel all events with over 500 people (although I’d say most smaller ones were also cancelled), but now it’s all very much official and schools will also be closed until Easter at the least. They were hesitant about closing schools before.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Calgary announced a state of emergency.

Guess I'll be a cannibal, and I'll put everyone in a sharpshooter.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just a warning - I'm going to be posting any good feeling or cute posts I find on twitter to keep this forum happy and spirits up.

https://twitter.com/yun0jii/status/1239308959997140992

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
it’s happening. the working from home. gonna smoke weed and have sex on the clock every day*

i feel the power coursing through my veins. i’m on the verge of ascending to godhood. i’m in the clock right now!!! do you feel it Crawford, the power coming from this post

ahahahhahahaeeehheheheheeeeee

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/teeyoncee_/status/1239272206087176193

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Forgot what thread we were in and thought y'all were wishing Seth Rollins the wrestler a happy birthday like a bunch of simps

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
seth Rollins is a great wrestler

For me to poop on!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched you were never really here, where joaquin phoenix plays a weird guy lol. check this joke out: 'quino (kino) anyways it was alright, i'm glad i dont have any of the issues he has in the film or i'd probably lose my gourd regularly. happy birthday seth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You should watch The Joker once a day every day until you yourself become The Joker

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hate the drat joker, unless the joking man is Seth Rollins, who's off celebrating a birthday

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

i watched you were never really here, where joaquin phoenix plays a weird guy lol. check this joke out: 'quino (kino) anyways it was alright, i'm glad i dont have any of the issues he has in the film or i'd probably lose my gourd regularly. happy birthday seth

Lynne ramsay makes generally unpleasant films

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The joker hated himself too.

Also happy birthday drew mcentyre

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked it better when Joker was "cartoon character but real life so terrifying" instead of "grab bag of antisocial behaviors"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

Lynne ramsay makes generally unpleasant films

kevin thing worth a watch? i'll only listen to you

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Wow no wonder I feel like poo poo, got a temperature of 38.5°C. Think I’ll go buy a bunch of ice cream

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

kevin thing worth a watch? i'll only listen to you

yah. that movie’s tone makes me feel like a goblin lol.

extradite THIS! posted:

Wow no wonder I feel like poo poo, got a temperature of 38.5°C. Think I’ll go buy a bunch of ice cream

ah yes the fever destroyer: dairy

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

ah yes the fever destroyer: dairy

Eating ice cream makes me happy unlike anything else my friend

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh poo poo I forgot to watch the goblin warrior anime like I said I was gonna. drat you gundam seed, why do you have to be so maudlin and entertaining

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ArtofNickRobles/status/1239590921198583814

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im getting a haircut lol theres so many precautions being taken its awesome. i feel safe!!!!!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

yea ok posted:

im getting a haircut lol theres so many precautions being taken its awesome. i feel safe!!!!!

Have fun looking neat!!!!!!

I badly need a haircut too but am not sure if I’ll be able to get one anytime soon. Pretty much everything apart from grocery stores and pharmacies are getting shut down here. Looking forward to looking like complete poo poo for like a month lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lol i’m bald as hell and shave my own head diy or die mithrrfuckees

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Other than a split ends trim I haven’t had a hair cut in 12 years. Country boy poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

happy birthday to you, Seth Rollins.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

extradite THIS! posted:

Have fun looking neat!!!!!!

I badly need a haircut too but am not sure if I’ll be able to get one anytime soon. Pretty much everything apart from grocery stores and pharmacies are getting shut down here. Looking forward to looking like complete poo poo for like a month lol

yeah i needed one pretty badly and this is probably the last week to do anything here before everything's shut down. i'm very not bald "Oooh you have such thick nice hair" they say to me

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I officially am working from home as a government employee for the next three-four weeks.

I'm gonna get so much smut written.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im kevin

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wish I could work at home for my job, alas my mighty muscles are integral

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oh no I need a haircut I should try to get one tomorrow or something!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

lol i’m bald as hell and shave my own head diy or die mithrrfuckees

Lol same

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rather be dead than bald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004