Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

drat that's delicious

wasn't sure at first but im into this coordinated attack by the Sanders campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the gently caress is that gif in the tweet actually from

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Heath posted:

It's a dog rescue in reverse.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I may agree with Sanders on policy issues, but Biden's strong anti-dog stance has won me over.c

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Heath posted:

For the love of dog, Montresor!

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

BonHair posted:

I may agree with Sanders on policy issues, but Biden's strong anti-dog stance has won me over.c

It certainly explains the Huckabees preferring Biden.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Fuckable nipples is nothing new, but fuckable knees may be the waifu innovation we needed in these dark times.

The perfect Waifu for this guy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Trabant posted:

For the love of dog, Montresor!

:kiss:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It's a dog rescue in reverse.

The dog rescue in reverse happens in the 2 minutes before they start filming

YouTube had to shut down a bunch of "animal rescue" accounts when it turned out the people involved were the ones putting the animals in danger to begin with so they could film their "rescues"

Also let's not for a minute pretend that this Biden dog meme isn't coming from alt-right/Russian trolls. It's like they saw what happened to that UK MP who had to publically state that she didn't kill squirrels, which sunk her campaign and lost her the seat, and are now trying to manufacture the same poo poo for Biden.

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Mar 16, 2020

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Looking forward to the sequel to this meme in four years with whatever hellish nightmare we're living through in March 2024 and "He's the most electable" instead.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/Julian_Epp/status/1239645412333625356

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

bike tory posted:

YouTube had to shut down a bunch of "animal rescue" accounts when it turned out the people involved were the ones putting the animals in danger to begin with so they could film their "rescues"

Also let's not for a minute pretend that this Biden dog meme isn't coming from alt-right/Russian trolls. It's like they saw what happened to that UK MP who had to publically state that she didn't kill squirrels, which sunk her campaign and lost her the seat, and are now trying to manufacture the same poo poo for Biden.

I uh, I think there may have been other factors in jo swinson's collapse than the squirrel thing lmao. But it was extremely funny.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

1stGear posted:

Looking forward to the sequel to this meme in four years with whatever hellish nightmare we're living through in March 2024 and "He's the most electable" instead.

Look at this guy believing in 2024. lol.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
You guys like weirdly specific memes?

Deus Ex Macklemore has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Mar 16, 2020

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Flyinglemur posted:

You guys like weirdly specific memes?

corona virus is made by conservatives as a war on the gay lifestyle. no touching my mouth no gym no sucking dicks!?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I uh, I think there may have been other factors in jo swinson's collapse than the squirrel thing lmao. But it was extremely funny.

I mean yeah of course, but I do honestly believe she would've still got in if it weren't for the squirrel thing

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Happy Jane Austen 3:16 day

ShortyMR.CAT has a new favorite as of 00:28 on Mar 17, 2020

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

bike tory posted:

yes yes, everyone who doesn't like Biden is alt-right and/or Russian

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

bike tory posted:

Oh no, not Bad-touch Biden!

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Biden is avuncular.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ha

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

bike tory posted:

Oh you fool, you've said something that could vaguely be interpreted as positive about presumptive nominee Joe Biden, thus summoning a torrent of "actually Biden and Trump are 1:1 identical" posters from the depths of D&D.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I'm enjoying this because of how much its pissing certain people off

1stGear posted:

also this

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

People who "don't like Biden" will be criticising his policies or comparing him unfavorably to Bernie. People who like Trump will be making up random loving memes about how Biden killed a dog

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

bike tory posted:

People who "don't like Biden" will be criticising his policies or comparing him unfavorably to Bernie. People who like Trump will be making up random loving memes about how Biden killed a dog

You say that like we can't do both. The guy was to the right of Kissinger for Christ's sake.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
RIP Hollings, the goodest boy

https://twitter.com/sniittch/status/1236814668917809154

Russia takes should be posted in the conspiracy thread where they belong, especially since we know the origins of this meme (in other words reality, because it's real and it happened)

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Poops Mcgoots posted:

You say that like we can't do both. The guy was to the right of Kissinger for Christ's sake.

I just had an impassioned conversation with an older relative (don’t do this) where I had to google if Kissinger was still alive.

One of history’s greatest monsters yet lives. It was super funny when he won the Nobel peace prize. In like 1973. Living on hatred like emperor Palpatine

The dark side is stonk

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

RIP Hollings, the goodest boy

https://twitter.com/sniittch/status/1236814668917809154

Russia takes should be posted in the conspiracy thread where they belong, especially since we know the origins of this meme (in other words reality, because it's real and it happened)

I can't tell if you're being ironic or what but that link does not say what you claim it says.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

bike tory posted:

I can't tell if you're being ironic or what but that link does not say what you claim it says.

Are you sure? Because that link definitely confirms that Joe Biden buried a dog and that it's definitely not a hoax perpetuated by two tumblr accounts

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
They can try to push that hoax as much as they want, I'm still not going to vote for Biden until he admits publicly that he is pro burying and sealing dogs underground.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

bike tory posted:

Tell us more, detective

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

bike tory posted:

This fuckin guy can figure out anything. Are you Sherlock Holmes? How do you see the post through the accretion disk of stellar debris encircling your massive loving brain lobes there commander Hawkingstein

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

What’s the context of this panel anyway

E i mean besides the obvious that Dracula owes Space Ghost or whatever some money