Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

animal crossing for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

got past the obelisk in nocturne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finished 2 out of 3 seasonal challenge tiers to complete my Uliana's set in Season 20. Season 20 kinda blows though not sure how much more I'll play.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Frenz posted:

got past the obelisk in nocturne

im playing nocturne too! uhh do you remember what level you were when you beat matador

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Leadthumb posted:

la-mulana 2 comes out on switch tomorrow just in time for my self quarantine. It's time to go back.

🔥🔥🔥 That's some good switch gaming drat

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Yakuza 4 and 5 Remastered

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

brewing a fresh cup and browsing through the Legends of a newly created Dwarf Fortress world

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

brewing a fresh cup and browsing through the Legends of a newly created Dwarf Fortress world

Oh yeah, the new release has been fixed enough I should get into it

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Lizard Monster Umapi Shameditch the Eerie ruled The Hell of Legend from Waningdungeon. In the year 32, he and the goblin Zolak Mucousdooms forged a bond of friendship during The Riddled Assault, where they killed 109 humans at the cost of nearly 70% of the attacking forces. After this they just sort of hung out in their dungeon fortress taming animals, with Zolak having several love affairs and getting married and divorced to the same woman twice in a 20 year span.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Zas posted:

im playing nocturne too! uhh do you remember what level you were when you beat matador

20-25 but what you really need for that fight is the Media multi-heal spell. He also can't remove buffs or debuffs so use that against him

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Use fog breath/sukunda/sukukaja

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Use fog breath/sukunda/sukukaja

Aye, and don't forget to pick up the Forlorn Wolf Coat in the cyber dungeon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought FFXII on switch 50% off thank you square. It's the only FF I haven't played.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Aye, and don't forget to pick up the Forlorn Wolf Coat in the cyber dungeon.

:flame:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

the ffXII remaster is extremely win, honestly might be one of my favorite final fanty games now. big comfy jrpgs are perfect for times like these

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

im playing chrono trigger. i just got the chrono trigger.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

this game rules. i only ever tried to play the ds version before but they mustve really hosed it up because i hardly remember anything from those half dozen attempts but playing the snes version now and its like blowing my mind how amazing it is.

que sera sera fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Mar 18, 2020

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's one of the greatest games ever made. I wish I could play it again for the first time.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Frenz posted:

20-25 but what you really need for that fight is the Media multi-heal spell. He also can't remove buffs or debuffs so use that against him

oh yeah i was 15 lol. i got up to 18 and got media and a few zan immune dudes and kicked his rear end first try.

suck it!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

been on a bit of a netflix binge more than gaming and i can't stop prodromally thinknig about the classic pole jack norsemen post and laughing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol i found it https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3811328&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post470574802

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My finest creation

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

looks like I won't be doing any covid-19 gaming because I'll be working 12 hour days helping people fire all their disabled employees. the game... of life

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I have anny crossy preordered and preloaded.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Same here. Can't wait to visit everyone's islands

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I work at the hellscape that is currently grocery stores in the US, but my weekend falls on the release night of Animal Crossing and Doom, thankfully.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

In Training posted:

I bought FFXII on switch 50% off thank you square. It's the only FF I haven't played.

congrats. thats one of my favs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Same. Super excited, it seems like the perfect quarantine game

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Social distancing in the Hyrule wilderness

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm pretty much the only person still coming in to the office ("essential staff" lol) so I guess I'll be bringing the switch in. Thinking about picking up Cadence of Hyrule

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Ristolaz posted:

Same here. Can't wait to get paid while earning bells

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
everyone playing animal cross tomorrow add me sw-0547-3750-6607

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Doom for the next 12 hours then Animal Crossing..... so hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read the plot of this game and I'm loling at this post

lmao