Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I just had an impassioned conversation with an older relative (don’t do this) where I had to google if Kissinger was still alive.

One of history’s greatest monsters yet lives. It was super funny when he won the Nobel peace prize. In like 1973. Living on hatred like emperor Palpatine

The dark side is stonk

I’m not really sure who Henry Kissinger is or what he’s done or why you hate him but I remember he was on the simpsons and dropped his glasses in the toilet lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Henry Kissinger is a major war criminal.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

More like not as old painless as I had been led to believe

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

I’m not really sure who Henry Kissinger is

bitch you know exactly who Henry Kissinger is

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

beanieson posted:

What’s the context of this panel anyway

E i mean besides the obvious that Dracula owes Space Ghost or whatever some money

It’s an edit.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

oldpainless posted:

I’m not really sure who Henry Kissinger is or what he’s done or why you hate him but I remember he was on the simpsons and dropped his glasses in the toilet lmao

Henry Kissinger was Secretary of State during the Vietnam War, and a major adviser to President Nixon. His advice was a major factor in some of the worst actions of the US during that conflict, eventually including the large scale bombing and invasion of Cambodia that eventually resulted in the rise of the Khmer Rouge and the massacre of over 2 million Cambodians. He also advocated a major nuclear attack on North Vietnam, saturation bombing of Vietnamese cities, and destruction of dams in North Vietnam to cause mass flooding.

He also backed Pakistan during their genocide of Bengalis, backed CIA operations to topple governments in South America, and was almost solely responsible for the fall of the Shah and the rise of Iran's fundamentalist government.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

beanieson posted:

What’s the context of this panel anyway

E i mean besides the obvious that Dracula owes Space Ghost or whatever some money

Mehmet II was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, and Vlad Tepes (Dracula), the ruler of Wallachia, was his vassal. Per Wikipedia:
In 1459, Mehmed II sent envoys to Vlad to urge him to pay a delayed tribute of 10,000 ducats and 500 recruits into the Ottoman forces. Vlad III Dracula refused and had the Ottoman envoys killed by nailing their turbans to their heads, on the pretext that they had refused to raise their "hats" to him, as they only removed their headgear before Allah.

Mehmed II abandoned his siege of Corinth to launch a punitive attack against Vlad III in Wallachia[31] but suffered many casualties in a surprise night attack led by Vlad III Dracula, who was apparently bent on personally killing the Sultan.[32] It is said that when the forces of Mehmed the Conqueror and Radu the Handsome came to Târgoviste, they saw so many Turks impaled around the city that, appalled by the sight, Mehmed considered withdrawing but was convinced by his commanders to stay. However, Vlad's policy of staunch resistance against the Ottomans was not a popular one, and he was betrayed by the boyars's (local aristocracy) appeasing faction, most of them also pro-Dăneşti (a rival princely branch). His best friend and ally Stephen III of Moldavia, who had promised to help him, seized the chance and instead attacked him trying to take back the fortress of Chilia. Vlad III had to retreat to the mountains. After this, the Ottomans captured the Wallachian capital Târgoviște and Mehmed II withdrew, having left Radu as ruler of Wallachia. Turahanoğlu Ömer Bey, who served with distinction and wiped out a force 6,000 Wallachians and deposited 2,000 of their heads at the feet of Mehmed II, was also reinstated, as a reward, in his old gubernatorial post in Thessaly.[33] Vlad eventually escaped to Hungary, where he was imprisoned on a false accusation of treason against his overlord, Matthias Corvinus.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1239718115187085313?s=19

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

HisMajestyBOB posted:

Mehmet II was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, and Vlad Tepes (Dracula), the ruler of Wallachia, was his vassal. Per Wikipedia:
In 1459, Mehmed II sent envoys to Vlad to urge him to pay a delayed tribute of 10,000 ducats and 500 recruits into the Ottoman forces. Vlad III Dracula refused and had the Ottoman envoys killed by nailing their turbans to their heads, on the pretext that they had refused to raise their "hats" to him, as they only removed their headgear before Allah.

Mehmed II abandoned his siege of Corinth to launch a punitive attack against Vlad III in Wallachia[31] but suffered many casualties in a surprise night attack led by Vlad III Dracula, who was apparently bent on personally killing the Sultan.[32] It is said that when the forces of Mehmed the Conqueror and Radu the Handsome came to Târgoviste, they saw so many Turks impaled around the city that, appalled by the sight, Mehmed considered withdrawing but was convinced by his commanders to stay. However, Vlad's policy of staunch resistance against the Ottomans was not a popular one, and he was betrayed by the boyars's (local aristocracy) appeasing faction, most of them also pro-Dăneşti (a rival princely branch). His best friend and ally Stephen III of Moldavia, who had promised to help him, seized the chance and instead attacked him trying to take back the fortress of Chilia. Vlad III had to retreat to the mountains. After this, the Ottomans captured the Wallachian capital Târgoviște and Mehmed II withdrew, having left Radu as ruler of Wallachia. Turahanoğlu Ömer Bey, who served with distinction and wiped out a force 6,000 Wallachians and deposited 2,000 of their heads at the feet of Mehmed II, was also reinstated, as a reward, in his old gubernatorial post in Thessaly.[33] Vlad eventually escaped to Hungary, where he was imprisoned on a false accusation of treason against his overlord, Matthias Corvinus.

Oh ok.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Bugs Bunny knows how to deal with Coronavirus.

https://i.imgur.com/7LpSZwy.gifv
Sound on.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

oldpainless posted:

Kissinger must be just boiling in his own pudding

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I haven't seen The Lighthouse, but I gather it's just the last five minutes of The Mountain of Madness episode of The Simpsons stretched out to two hours?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DrBouvenstein posted:

I haven't seen The Lighthouse, but I gather it's just the last five minutes of The Mountain of Madness episode of The Simpsons stretched out to two hours?

Sort of but it's also one of the best movies of the decade.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

It's that with lots of jacking off, yes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DrBouvenstein posted:

Kinda but you should also watch it, it's good as hell

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

DrBouvenstein posted:

With a lot more homoeroticism, yes.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

1stGear posted:

With a lot more homeroticism, yes.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nice

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Price Check posted:

It's that with lots of jacking off, yes.

Thanks for reminding me

E: I’m not using the CK whacking it emoji

I need a combination :coffeepal: and jerking it

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Missed opportunity to have Hitler come back on his birthday.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Android Apocalypse posted:

Missed opportunity to have Hitler come back on his birthday.

Maybe it took him a month to realize he came back?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Flyinglemur posted:

You guys like weirdly specific memes?

OH poo poo DAWG, YOU LIKE SUBMERMEMES? LET ME HOOK YOU UP.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

HisMajestyBOB posted:

Hold on...

HisMajestyBOB posted:

treason against his overlord, Matthias Corvinus

gently caress!!!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nailed it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:chanpop:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/sargoth/status/1239629578299211776

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/1238868355664076801

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Not a meme: it's actually a cool story with a really hot lasagne scene.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao this owns

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I want to get off Mr. Covid's Wild Ride

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Elviscat posted:

This guy has gone so sad he double posted twice in one post.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Elviscat posted:

That's the stuff. I assume you were a dirty nuke though. Coners forever!

JK, it sucked no matter which end you worked on

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ0NuJ0rhVc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014