Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm writing a movie script about a supernatural motorcycle gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I never got around to playing Red Dead 2, might give that a shot.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I loving love mules. Casually looking for one or a large horse right now.

This isn't the thread for posting your tinder profile.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
I'm not getting quarantined until I back to Toronto from visiting my parents in Florida on Wednesday...

....and I won't go insane until Friday, because my original plan was to quarantine at their house so I wouldn't potentially get my boyfriend sick, but now they've freaked out and are coming back a month early. So I'll be spending my time in my childhood home with my entire immediate family!

My boyfriend is dropping off my PS4 and a TV before I get back, so I'll probably just revert into a cocoon of my most goony self for two weeks.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Gonna setup a tinder profile and angle for some quarantine banging and a lengthy post-coidal cuddle.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Working. Mr. Dick is essential. Mrs. Dick is also working and, as she sells food and basic supplies to the destitute and forlorn, she's probably more essential.

The bright side of this is that we'll be, like, the last ones to still be getting paid when the economy is in ashes. The down side is that the Dick family will likely contract the corona virus.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

God I wish I was quarantined, it'd be Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx and a whole lotta jerking off.

Kinda wishing they stop nonessential government services to put me on paid leave.

I need a loving vacation so bad

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Holy gently caress, boss literally texted me and just nonchalantly said our government agency is closed as of tomorrow.

Like 5 seconds after my post.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Company just told everyone we can work from home so I'll be doing that. Going to try and go for a walk every day so I don't go house crazy. There's a Facebook group in my city that's been organized to help out people who are quarantined or otherwise can't leave their house to pick up groceries, etc. So I'm going to look into helping some folks out if they need.

Of course gaming and streaming shows will also happen.

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008

you broke my grill posted:

Just hanging out, playing Nintendo

Skidmark Steve!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

TontoCorazon posted:

God I wish I was quarantined, it'd be Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx and a whole lotta jerking off.

Kinda wishing they stop nonessential government services to put me on paid leave.

I need a loving vacation so bad

Thoughts and prayers.

TontoCorazon posted:

Holy gently caress, boss literally texted me and just nonchalantly said our government agency is closed as of tomorrow.

Like 5 seconds after my post.

:smuggo:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Smoking weed & trying not to run out, playing Civ IV: BtS

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow because I've had my period for the past 19 days, and I'm hoping I don't catch coronavirus at the fibroid clinic

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i'm writing a movie script about a supernatural motorcycle gang
you should call it The Ghostriders

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Kinda hosed up that I almost want to be in quarantine so I could basically have a nice vacation. That's America lol.

As is, my day to day is uninterrupted so far. My specific industry has no reason to stop work, although we may slow down a bit. Unless someone on our team actually contracts it, I doubt we'll suspend operations in any way. I'm working!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Still working because my company values profits over the human cost of them

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I work in animation in LA, so we were already gearing up for remote work. But then I called my family Friday morning to see how my mom's cancer treatment went, only for my sister to tell me she hadn't gotten it. Turned out my dad had a heart attack while she was waiting for her appointment. So I flew to Montana Saturday morning and I guess I'm here for a bit. Gonna remote work and lift the dog onto my parents' bed since Dad isn't allowed to lift anything over 10 lbs. He's playing Red Dead 2 as I write this.

Weird weekend.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Working from home and starting the Uncharted series for the first time. I figure 4 games is a good quarantine project.

Literally just started the same thing at the start of the month. The first game is a bit rough around the edges in 2020, but each game is a big improvement over the last. Just started 4 last night and it's the absolute poo poo.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Das Boo posted:

I work in animation in LA, so we were already gearing up for remote work. But then I called my family Friday morning to see how my mom's cancer treatment went, only for my sister to tell me she hadn't gotten it. Turned out my dad had a heart attack while she was waiting for her appointment. So I flew to Montana Saturday morning and I guess I'm here for a bit. Gonna remote work and lift the dog onto my parents' bed since Dad isn't allowed to lift anything over 10 lbs. He's playing Red Dead 2 as I write this.

Weird weekend.

drat well at least your dad was in the best place to have a heart attack. It's also a great example of how important it is to flatten the curve.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Thoughts and prayers.

:smuggo:

2020 is so motherfucking weird man.

I need to get back to doing some drugs, if this isn't a sign I don't know what is.

FearCotton
Sep 18, 2012

HAPPY F!UN MAGIC ENGLISH TIEM~~~
Been working from home since Wednesday, as has my SO; luckily we don't have kids and both have jobs that could move to WFH pretty easily, so it's not as bad for us as it could be.

I typically work from 9am to 7pm, but I used to have a 2 hour daily commute and have to dress business-y, so I'm enjoying the three hours of my life I get back by working from home. I'm not enjoying the constant anxiety I have about if my job will exist in a year/how my clients are doing. A lot of people I serve (I'm with a nonprofit) are going to be hurt by this very, very badly and there just ins't much I can do.

Have moved into working out at home, and spending my excess time studying for a language exam I've put off and writing. Deep cleaned this evening.

But, eight weeks from now? Probably just crying a lot.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Real post:

I start a new job tomorrow managing a restaurant in a state that has not yet placed any restrictions on us

I'm taking care of my grandmother who is 79 years old and diabetic

We can't afford for me to not work. She has no bank account and lives on a small social security check

I may be in a position where I really have no choice but to put my grandmother in harm's way

So I'm going to pray and smoke a lot of weed while existentially breaking down

:smith:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Fsmhunk posted:

Literally just started the same thing at the start of the month. The first game is a bit rough around the edges in 2020, but each game is a big improvement over the last. Just started 4 last night and it's the absolute poo poo.

Haha I was thinking that the first one actually looks pretty good for a game that came out in 2007 (obv I know the remastered version came out much later but still), but yeah, the controls are a little clunky and outdated. Still enjoying it so far!

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Packing up the apartment we've lived in for 5 years because we're moving to a house in 3 weeks come hell or high water.

My partner's work is on a full wfh schedule for the next few weeks, mine is on this weird system where half the crew is wfh this week while the rest of us are in the office, then we switch. I don't know why. But sometimes I have to print out 100+ page documents and I like being able to do that at work.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I did this today.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Lots of naps with my dog and movies. At the same time.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Waiting to become homeless again and die due to lack of income

Taking 3 of my last 6 credits needed to graduate online while wondering where the money for the last 3 credits is going to come from now that there's no work, playing video games, and maybe reading and writing, in addition to shitposting on twitter and refreshing the same 5 webpages over and over again.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Just playing Resident Evil 2 remake FINALLY and drinkin' beers occasionally. And posting on GFaws.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ive been slobbin on knobs at work and bugchasing this virus so i can take some sweet pto

theyre actually doorknobs even though i work at the dicksucking factory

the brass ones have a nice metally aftertaste but you know youve got a bum handle when it has a lemony mouthfeel

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im maximizing my weirdo points by showing up at my 7-11 in pajamas at like 1 in the afternoon

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Barudak posted:

Im maximizing my weirdo points by showing up at my 7-11 in pajamas at like 1 in the afternoon

For me... that's Tuesday

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

My Shoes posted:

I did this today.

That's p cool tbh

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Pawn 17 posted:

That's p cool tbh

Thanks. I made it with the paints and palette knives i got from my secret santa for SASSMAS! :)

I'll sell it if your into it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nothing.

I'm single and live alone and I do almost nothing all day every day.

No big change for me..

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

MakaVillian posted:

drat well at least your dad was in the best place to have a heart attack. It's also a great example of how important it is to flatten the curve.

Best. Possible. Place.
And this curve is so flat I'm hoping someone'll offer me $20k to debunk it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

My Shoes posted:

I did this today.

Sell it to Radiohead

Seriously that's good

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm playing a lot of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and drinking a lot of alcohol. Lot of newbs on, who are likely casual gamers trying to kill time, so it's pretty sweet. Getting top 5 almost every round. And each round is like 3 hours long. "For the Republic!"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Like everyone else in Canada, I'm watching Contagion on Netflix.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

precision posted:

Sell it to Radiohead

Seriously that's good

I <3 Radiohead.

Thanks! I'll probably be getting a lot more painting done in the next few weeks.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Doing nothing and also making no money because my day job is working as a stagehand and my side gig is selling repaired Polaroid cameras to hipsters at vintage fairs.

At least I still have healthcare through my state’s disability program. Everyone who’s stuck with private insurance is hosed right now. Never thought I’d be lucky to have a “serious mental illness” lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i wrote a lovely improv album on a microbrute and also i lost both my jobs

https://varissoitto.bandcamp.com/releases