Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/gqMo3YJ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm such a huge fan of perfectly cut screams.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dillbag posted:

e. Can't seem to generate a url link to Cartoon Man's post but it's from the Cursed Images thread

Holy poo poo, I’m dying over here.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mJgI0cYPpk

Some mild, sensible-chuckle sporting schad here despite the absolutely horrifying thumbnail

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Some mild, sensible-chuckle sporting schad here despite the absolutely horrifying thumbnail

That's a good video.

For those concerned, it's transmission fluid.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Memento posted:

technically true, blood is used for the transmission of oxygen and nutrients

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Memento posted:

That's a good video.

I actually wasn't worried about it being blood, but I did start to think about whether there was some way it was possible to be poop.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

technically true, blood is used for the transmission of oxygen and nutrients

Also disease

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Captain Hygiene posted:

I actually wasn't worried about it being blood, but I did start to think about whether there was some way it was possible to be poop.

Anything can be poop if you're brave enough

beanieson posted:

Also disease
Yes, also this

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Not schad, but if you like NFL compilations, check out that guy's channel. One of the better channels for that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Not going to tell you what this just have a listen.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1239820319243862016/pu/vid/360x720/NV7CCwWaRWWPiSsc.mp4

e: actually I remembered there are a few deaf goons around so here is a spoiler

A law lecturer caught someone giving a handjob to another classmate mid lecture, in clear violation of student policies and the law. They'd placed a hoody over their lap to disguise it but it turned out that highlighted rather than hid the action

Inceltown fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 17, 2020

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

This is super pro click and I definitely recommend going in blind if possible

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I made it to the part about Cats and then I just died.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Garrand posted:

This is super pro click and I definitely recommend going in blind if possible

Going blind is inevitable, I'm told.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jedit posted:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jedit posted:

That's only if you do it yourself. If someone else touches your wiener they go blind.

'dems da rules

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Someone has hosed up at fb and they're autoflagging huge chunks of posts as spam.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Inceltown posted:

Someone has hosed up at fb and they're autoflagging huge chunks of posts as spam.

You repeat yourself

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://imgur.com/gallery/YFOkNUz

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
https://youtu.be/jgo6-NjRo7E

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:hmbol:

That thing went flying

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i cant find the loving post of the reverse diarheaa dive help me

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

Inceltown posted:

They are trying to get their contractors who moderate set up to do WFH. So basically they are using their automoderator. Which is less effective at stopping poo poo like Nazis then no moderation.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://clips.twitch.tv/FriendlyVibrantCheesecakeKAPOW

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Who can't breath now? lol

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

verbal enema posted:

i cant find the loving post of the reverse diarheaa dive help me

This one?

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/R1Pdlzq.mp4 :nws:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

good lord this is amazing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah

Shions of Qud

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jackwaz/status/1240135051288948742

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inceltown posted:

A whole bunch of people I know on FB had random stuff flagged as spam and removed and most of them went "Oh hey FB is glitchy today, that's mildly annoying" but some of them went "WHO IS REPORTING MY PRECIOUS POSTS, UNFRIEND ME YOU COWARD!" or "THEY'RE CENSORING THE TRUUUUUUUUUUUTH", it was glorious :allears:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I need this to be real

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A whole bunch of people I know on FB had random stuff flagged as spam and removed and most of them went "Oh hey FB is glitchy today, that's mildly annoying" but some of them went "WHO IS REPORTING MY PRECIOUS POSTS, UNFRIEND ME YOU COWARD!" or "THEY'RE CENSORING THE TRUUUUUUUUUUUTH", it was glorious :allears:

I had a couple of posts discussing universal healthcare in the context of coronavirus from last week flagged, so I posted a screenshot of the alert and called zuck a bitch and that got flagged too.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bogus Adventure posted:

I need this to be real

#ReleaseTheButtholeCut is trending on twitter at the moment.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bobby Digital posted:

I had a couple of posts discussing universal healthcare in the context of coronavirus from last week flagged, so I posted a screenshot of the alert and called zuck a bitch and that got flagged too.

Were they specifically flagged as spam? The FB glitch seemed to flag stuff that way (which is really weird because that's usually just for posts that are asking for money or asking people to click a link before they can read a post or similar), if they were flagged as something else it might not be related to the glitch.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Video embeds have suddenly stopped working for me in Firefox. Anyone know what's changed?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Were they specifically flagged as spam? The FB glitch seemed to flag stuff that way (which is really weird because that's usually just for posts that are asking for money or asking people to click a link before they can read a post or similar), if they were flagged as something else it might not be related to the glitch.

I had a completely innocuous shot flagged about six months ago (a scanned photo from 1974. Fully dressed humans doing boring poo poo, nothing weird).

I got an email from FB stating, in warning font, that one of my posts was removed due to content violation (not copyright). Didn't have any idea which post it was until I went back & searched...then found a warning placeholder stating content was removed, quarantined, etc as though I came back from the world of humans with a sock stuck on my back.

I did go through this mental checklist that ended with :confused: until someone opined that it was some kind of edit-bot.

I re-posted the photo & nothing happened.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pizzagate is trending again for some weird reason on twitter if you want to look at the crazies.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Pizzagate is trending again for some weird reason on twitter if you want to look at the crazies.

Probably has to do with Oprah trending yesterday. QAnon spread a rumor she got arrested for her part in a "baby eating ring."

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

And here we goons we have this whole scandal going on in PYF it’s like shut up about pizza.

Post the funny pictures

And then it gets real sinister

We must talk about Chicago style

*wink*

Vilerat lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Transmogrifier posted:

Probably has to do with Oprah trending yesterday. QAnon spread a rumor she got arrested for her part in a "baby eating ring."

Are those like onion rings?