Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So do we have an end-date for Intermission 2? I've got 70 cred to spend, and I dunno if I can wait to see what next week's offerings are going to be or if I should just buy a mountain of Nitrain with cred I've got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

We didn't hear anything about it from the last dev stream, if you've still got stuff you want to build that requires nitain then that's a solid purchase.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
They usually give a week notice before the end so you will see it coming

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I got a Logitech g533 headset and can confirm its wireless voice chat works with the switch docked.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
UPDATE IN CERT AW YEAH

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Raptor1033 posted:

UPDATE IN CERT AW YEAH

Is this the cool one that allow pets to be unfreezed for free or a more boring one?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
More boring in that we're getting the lich changes, railjack balancing and fixes, and tennogen. I think the stasis removal might be a bit out still since it was literally napkin notes in the devstream.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
God I can't wait for the lich changes

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Is it no longer possible to fish with r1 mapped to melee (as it should be)? Or is there some way to remap the contextual r1 that isn't obvious?

Ed: figured it out. You need to remap the ability menu. Which can only go certain places. Some of which you can only put it in by swapping..

Tight interface if you also want abilities on the d-pad, which is to say if you want to use any frame with abilities that use holds. Had to move strange things to the touchpad and L3/R3 to fit it all.

Thranguy fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Mar 1, 2020

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
Anyone on the switch got a spare augur secrets? Been trying to farm the bounty for three days now, still can't seem to get one.

Also looking for elec 60/60 mods if anyone has any.

Vvvv: will check it out, thanks!

Guilty fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 2, 2020

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Guilty posted:

Anyone on the switch got a spare augur secrets? Been trying to farm the bounty for three days now, still can't seem to get one.

Also looking for elec 60/60 mods if anyone has any.

You'll have better luck asking on the discord, more Switch players there. If no luck from the active players, I can dust off the Switch and look.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Is there anything in particular I should be trying to nab from Baro this weekend?

Guilty
May 3, 2003

Yvonmukluk posted:

Is there anything in particular I should be trying to nab from Baro this weekend?

Prisma Gorgon, and supposedly the primed pet link mod if you plan on using pets. Supposed to be very good.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Guilty posted:

Prisma Gorgon, and supposedly the primed pet link mod if you plan on using pets. Supposed to be very good.

I thought the Gorgon and its Prisma variant was garbage?

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Gorgon is garbage, but Prisma variant is useable. It's outclassed by other weapons but it's not bad.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Catalyst invasion up on PS4 right now.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Less significantly, they've added the x100 cipher blueprint to the Tenno lab.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Since the op is a few years old now, I figured I should double check the ps4 guild procedure assuming there is space. I've been getting into warframe starting last week after playing a few hours in 2014.
(Also apparently my account has like 21 days of boost banked up from various ps+/twitch giveaways)

(psn Backlash_Jack )

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
100X BPs are going on PS4, except health in the Bio Lab, The Mutagen Sample amount was too rich for my blood.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Invite sent, Billy

Edit: I see you didn't fully fund the ciphers either, Anora :colbert:
editedit: Finally! Fly my beautiful mutagen samples! Fly!

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 17, 2020

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm disappointed in myself.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

On the subject of that, is there anything in the OP that needs majorly updating? I don't play much anymore because my hands are hosed, but still try to keep up with the thread.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So, quick question: what arcanes do people recommend grabbing since they're on offer? I'm guessing Energize is a no-brainer, but the others are kind of up in the air to me right now.

Guilty
May 3, 2003

Yvonmukluk posted:

So, quick question: what arcanes do people recommend grabbing since they're on offer? I'm guessing Energize is a no-brainer, but the others are kind of up in the air to me right now.

If you want to save yourself the grind, go first for energise, grace, barrier, first, those are the rarest drops from eidolon hunts (supposedly), and are probably the hardest to get. After that work your way back up.

here's a ranking of all the available arcanes and where to use them

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I would say don’t overlook some of the cheaper ones like consequence or precision as well. They are pretty powerful.

Guilty
May 3, 2003

smallmouth posted:

I would say don’t overlook some of the cheaper ones like consequence or precision as well. They are pretty powerful.

Definitely, but they're easier to get from dolon hunts if you're on a SS time crunch

Edit: easier than the 4k ss Credit arcanes

Guilty fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 16, 2020

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Can we get an updated link to the switch discord?

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Guilty posted:

Can we get an updated link to the switch discord?

https://discord.gg/nQMdYCK

It's under Generally Bad Games.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Changed the OP around a bit.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Thanks!

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE
What's the best way to get an invite into the PS4 clan these days? I tossed a message into the community but no luck yet. I'm Verno5x on there if anyone can invite.

I haven't played in a few years but wanted to check it out again. Is there a good quick start I can look at? Everything is wildly different than the last time I played and I'm a bit lost.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
You have an invite waiting to be accepted

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ps4 Europa invasion alert! Catalyst vs Reactor!

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Baro this week has a hot hot hot Roomba going on sale if you need one to decorate your spaceship

macfam
Dec 22, 2012
Please invite me to a PS4 clan so I can get all the cool blueprints and stuff, my psn name is macfam, thanks in advance.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
invite sent

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Anyone play this on Xbox anymore? Looking for a clan to join for BPs and such. I used to play a bunch on PC and am dipping back in on Xbox.

GT is Lord Wexia

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Lapsed player looking to get back into the ps4 clan, psn's ArkInBlack

Jove
Jun 18, 2004

He doesn't come to us...we go to him...BOW DOWN, SLAVE.
Newbie looking to join an SA clan. PSN: c0rpusdelicti87

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Also new, looking to join the ps4 clan. PSN name is rentrent.