Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I thought I'd be playing video games. But between working from home on a lovely company VDI, taking care of baby as daycare is out, and household chores and cooking I'm actually wiped by 9pm.

Been background watching The Office for the first time though. How is Michael not already fired for cause?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I’ve been hitting the WoW harder than usual. Hoping to down heroic n’zoth with <Goon Squad> tonight!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Please post the soap

its... gone..

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my work is not closing lol

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Doing most of the cooking and cleaning while my wife takes point on home schooling the kids (she's a teacher). When gaming it's been Rocksmith and Breath of the Wild.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

neato burrito posted:

Doing most of the cooking and cleaning while my wife takes point on home schooling the kids (she's a teacher). When gaming it's been Rocksmith and Breath of the Wild.

Call of Duty Warzone has been fun, fighting around a mostly abandoned city for cash and stockpiles of weapons

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm functionally unemployed until the restaurant ban lifts here, so I'm doing code academy stuff and general hausfrau-ing. Got a buddy who's going to do the artisan bread in five min a day thing with me, and we're going to compare notes as we go along. Also gonna try and learn to bake. Other than that its nice to be able to get all the house projects going that we've been putting off forever. By the end of the day I'm so ready to get away from a screen that doing random chores is almost fun just for the change of pace. Probably going to try and get a half hour workout in a day, maybe yoga. Don't want to get fat on all this bread and cake I'm going to be producing. Soon I expect to have gone wholly mad from stir crazy, slow roast my husband in this super awesome quick mole sauce I found, and follow it up by unionizing the cats.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Really getting into chewing gum

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Icochet posted:

Really getting into chewing gum

Trident is the best gum available to the modern consumer, h2h. I chew two pieces at a time for maximum mouthfeel but I'm a big guy so ymmv.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Remember the most accurate way to take your temperature is rectally. You should do it 5 times a day minimum. If you don't have a thermometer at home you can use your finger or someone else can use theirs it just won't be as reliable as an actual thermometer.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Amarcarts posted:

Remember the most accurate way to take your temperature is rectally. You should do it 5 times a day minimum. If you don't have a thermometer at home you can use your finger or someone else can use theirs it just won't be as reliable as an actual thermometer.

Sorry but asses are cancelled it was on the news

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Amarcarts posted:

If you’re using taking your temperature digito-rectally you may need to palpate different organs inside the rectum to get a true reading. If you can’t get a good reading with your finger you may need to use a tongue or another instrument.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Where the gently caress is my San Diego non-essential shut down god damnit.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

My kickboxing gym closed which makes sense since it's a lot of hard breathing in close quarters (the windows fog up on cold days). But at least they started posting workouts we can do at home so I can continue trying to lose weight

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

I have just Filed for Unemployment for the first time

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

coronatae posted:

My kickboxing gym closed which makes sense since it's a lot of hard breathing in close quarters (the windows fog up on cold days). But at least they started posting workouts we can do at home so I can continue trying to lose weight

My MMA gym closed too. I went there for a week doing BJJ in January... got sick. Came back for a week... got sick. ugh

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
I was probably going to be on EI benefits during march anyway after my placement ended. The plan was to get a temporary summer gig by april before returning to school, but who knows when anything is happening now.

I've got a :toxx: over in CC if I don't write 10k by the end of the month, so that's my current "project". Beyond that I'm just doing chores, doing little arts and crafts, and playing videogames. hell yeah.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Working on a better Starbound with Rho and co.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jacking off. Pretty sure I made a thread about it

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Wishing powerfully that I'd picked up some more weed before the 'rona got going.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
You woulda just smoked it already anyway.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
My job, against all expectations, actually put us on a rotating schedule, so I'm only working 2-3 days a week.
It fuckin owns.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Got together with a few friends and worked on bikes at a closed down bike shop one of my friends works at. We just drank all day and got like a bunch of bikes (our friends and our own) road ready doing various repairs. I also made adjustments to my headset, replaced some cable housing, replaced my front derailleur, and did a derailleur adjustment on my own bike.

Also, I just bought a poo poo load of tp and some kn90 face masks.

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Mar 19, 2020

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
On Friday I am laying off 20 of my 30 employees. I've not felt this low in my life; it's worse than my dad's unexpected passing a few years ago.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TheBuilder posted:

On Friday I am laying off 20 of my 30 employees. I've not felt this low in my life; it's worse than my dad's unexpected passing a few years ago.

drat, poo poo sucks. Can I ask what industry this is?

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Aftermarket automotive manufacturing

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I spent the past two days deleting a bunch of poo poo that's been canceled.

I have a project due where I'm supposed to add almost 500 more things for April, but I'm dragging my feet waiting for word that it's all been canceled so I don't bother adding it just to delete it in a day or two.

On one hand, when I do my work, it takes my mind off things. On the other hand, when I don't do my work, all I think about is whether I'm going to lose my job.

Every time there's an impromptu conference call, I think, "This is it, they're letting us go." I get about two impromptu conference calls a day. So far, just basic "here's some facts about COVID-19, here's what we're doing about it," stuff.

I loving hate this poo poo. I've never been happier with a job than with this one, and it pays more than any job I've had before. If I lose this job, I fear that, after all this is over, I'll never get a job that I don't hate or that pays anywhere near as well for the rest of my life.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I spent today with my kids doing yard work. We also took the dog on a long walk.

This evening we played on of those easy D&D boxed games and watched a movie.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TheBuilder posted:

Wow that's gross, capitalism is a hell of a drug.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

poverty goat posted:

I posted this on the other thread but it got buried so here it is: we should all invade one server in some MMO like back in the day

you have my beans. what game?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I keep telling myself I'm going to pull my treadmill out of the corner of my living room but :effort:. I'll do it eventually.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Entering the upper echelon of GBS moderation, by being unemployed

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 19, 2020

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lowtax should petition the federal government for funds to pay mods with, as a form of unemployment relief.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I keep telling myself I'm going to pull my treadmill out of the corner of my living room but :effort:. I'll do it eventually.

Just go walking instead.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

gently caress man that sucks

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's lunchtime, so I've got a pie in the oven. Mixed berries.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
just trying to see how long I can grow my fingernails

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

gently caress man that sucks

Chomp8645 posted:

Lowtax should petition the federal government for funds to pay mods with, as a form of unemployment relief.

It's my own stupid fault for not being an astronaut. Should have chased the dream.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

It's my own stupid fault for not being an astronaut. Should have chased the dream.

Sheltering in space is probably a good way to avoid being infected with this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pirating and playing a bunch of vidya games.