Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I can't believe that gen z refuses to give up their way of life just because boomers might die, I'm sure things would be different if the situation were reversed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I never thought I would catch the cornholio says student that did pretty much anything that would put them at risk of catching cornholio.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

cohsae posted:

I can't believe that gen z refuses to give up their way of life just because boomers might die, I'm sure things would be different if the situation were reversed.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cohsae posted:

Well poo poo, I'll have a seat then

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

"Wow this blew up! I don't have a sound cloud but" is the best when it's under a tweet with like, 40 likes. Just shill your drat blog shame is fake god is dead embrace chaos

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Elfface posted:

She hangs out with the Ninja Turtles.

drat the ninja turtles could kill everyone who lives through corona with their salmonella poison! with no mention of their ninja capablities in assassination.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cohsae posted:

:eyepop:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

cohsae posted:

LOL if you think any generation after the baby boomer generation owes them a loving thing given all that the boomer generation has done to gently caress all subsequent generations over.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

I laughed at this longer than anyone has a right to.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

cohsae posted:

To be fair, I've seen boomers chilling in cafes and still going to work. The olds don't give a gently caress

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

cohsae posted:

:perfect:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

biracial bear for uncut posted:

LOL if you think any generation after the baby boomer generation owes them a loving thing given all that the boomer generation has done to gently caress all subsequent generations over.

:thejoke:

It's subtle, but it's there.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Pretty sure that's :thejoke:

E:fb

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
rip and tear and rip and tear and rip and tear and rip and tear and rip and tear and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H794mlN6LyY

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Resting Lich Face posted:

I'm torn. One one hand I've studied this poo poo in uni and love this but on the other hand it says "hijack my cell membrane".

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zvahl has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Mar 22, 2020

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://twitter.com/anthroposcream/status/1240386924789010439?s=21

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

actual lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the power thats insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AlignmentCharts/comments/eqw0y1/billionaire_alignment_chart/

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

lmao this one fuckin got me

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

See my avatar for an additional example of this technique in action

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Choose one.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Price Check posted:

It's that with lots of jacking off, yes.

What do you think powers the light-house crystal?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Megera posted:

To be fair, I've seen boomers chilling in cafes and still going to work. The olds don't give a gently caress

Because giving a gently caress would require any change to their way of life.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

with with

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Is the implication here cbt punishment, or incredible kegels?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Is the implication here cbt punishment, or incredible kegels?

it's a reference to this meme:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dick-flattening

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hah! thanks for that, it led me to the full and presumably original one

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Simp?

EDIT: Simpleflips?

Ariong has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Mar 20, 2020

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Oh, you're about to go into a journey of learning.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

h o o b o y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's an MRA thing, isn't it.