Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Oh man the tangents for A Sound of Thunder just kept getting more and more insane. They definitely ruined Tootsie pops though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

They did a podcast with tobo? When did that happen?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

BigglesSWE posted:

When Chris said he’d like to take the Dahmer package and Eric of all people said “oh come on” I loving lost it.

they really need to isolate and use Jupin's "ERIC. JOKES." as a drop.

Arson Daily posted:

They did a podcast with tobo? When did that happen?

I know they had a special episode interview with him once upon a time. I think it included his hilarious Steven Seagal story.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

You need to be a patron to listen to it because it's so old, but it's in the archive found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/complete-whm-16105861

Interview-StephenTobolowsky.mp3 in the bottom fourth of the list.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 19, 2020

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
also warning, the sound quality isn't super great on that but it's still worth a listen.

I'm still really disappointed I can't find Wedlock/Deadlock anywhere

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

You need to be a patron to listen to it because it's so old, but it's in the archive found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/complete-whm-16105861

Interview-StephenTobolowsky.mp3 in the bottom fourth of the list.

Excellent thank you.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Angry_Ed posted:

also warning, the sound quality isn't super great on that but it's still worth a listen.

I have this issue with most of the older live episodes. I tried to listen to Masters of the Universe and gave up after 12 mins. On Deadly Ground too.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

https://twitter.com/stephensajdak/status/1240690226537742336?s=21

an update from quarantine

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
https://twitter.com/BlameSpacePod/status/1240730211395801088?s=20

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Hey look Jeffrey Jones

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I would totally watch a movie about a time travel service where people could pay to go back in time and chainsaw Hitler in his bunker

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Them going through the Ten Commandments as New York gangsters are a new favorite of mine.

I’ll never believe that anyone on Earth says “you’s” without it being ironic.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Listening to the latest mailbag on the feed, they've answered a mystery that's been in the back of my mine since I was a child.

I now know what that old war movie that gave me nightmares was called. Iron Cross by Sam Peckinpah.

Thank you WHM and other listeners.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I’ve listened to over an hour of their Ferris Bueller episode and all they’ve said is that Ferris is a popular guy who steals his dad's car and Steve was an expert at faking being sick

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

BigglesSWE posted:

I’ll never believe that anyone on Earth says “you’s” without it being ironic.

Never met anyone from Buffalo I see

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

THE SKELETON LEAGUE is such a simple bit but gently caress they got so much milage out of it

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Skeleton league is currently killing me

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I really hope Skeleton League develops into a running bit. In other news, MELR0210 is up. I've never seen any of either show so this should be interesting.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Their onscreens of Game of Thrones were beyond boring as someone who hasn't seen the show. Anyone know if these episodes are the same?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

It’s good OP. Plus Eric shares previous high school trauma

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Never met anyone from Buffalo I see

Or south coast Massachusetts.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Andorra posted:

Their onscreens of Game of Thrones were beyond boring as someone who hasn't seen the show. Anyone know if these episodes are the same?

I enjoyed it but I just like hearing them talk while I'm working.

New artwork is up but someone needs to tell them beards make masks ineffective:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

jojoinnit posted:

I enjoyed it but I just like hearing them talk while I'm working.

New artwork is up but someone needs to tell them beards make masks ineffective:

Not to mention Andrew's nose is uncovered, which is probably worse.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
both ray stanz hunting for the ghost that gave him a blowjob and dracula singing gently caress the pain away got me good

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
I upgraded my Patreon and just watched Justice League with the 'mentary. That film is so bad holy crap. Those knock-off infinity cubes. The bad looking villain. It's the Asylum version of Infinity War.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sicDaniel posted:

I upgraded my Patreon and just watched Justice League with the 'mentary. That film is so bad holy crap. Those knock-off infinity cubes. The bad looking villain. It's the Asylum version of Infinity War.

the DCU has pretty much just been the Asylum version of the MCU this whole time

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

sicDaniel posted:

Yeah, that was my first time watching the movie. The commentary was fun but the movie was total poo poo.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

It was my first time watching it too and man, it is not a good film. The bits of Joss Whedon dialogue especially felt really bizarre, a character will go from sounding like an adult in a self-serious action movie to sounding like teenager in an episode of Buffy from scene to scene, or even from shot to shot. It makes it very hard to get a handle on the personalities of the characters or how they feel about each other.

The commentary is a lot of fun, though.

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
Just a taste of Skeleton League hijinks

The fact that this running bit comes from a shot that lasts maybe 1.5 seconds is why I love these guys.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

sicDaniel posted:

im saving this for the weekend when I can get really green'd out playing animal crossing and having this on in the background with the movie.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait what the gently caress are they using to do the mailbag? Other than the very occasional glitches, when only one guy is speaking it sounds literally indistinguishable from them being in the same room. It's blowing my mind.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wait what the gently caress are they using to do the mailbag? Other than the very occasional glitches, when only one guy is speaking it sounds literally indistinguishable from them being in the same room. It's blowing my mind.

I assume they pulled the feed from each person's local mic and mixed it together. Quick question for you guys - on a recent mailbag was there a story about OJ Simpson? I thought I remembered there being one cause as I listened to it, it reminded me of my own OJ story that I wanted to write in but when I went back to listen to the mailbag for Feb I didn't hear the story that I was going to reference in my letter. Maybe I accidentally threw a very old one on a playlist? :confused:

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think in these circumstances most podcasters talk on Skype or whatever while simultaneously recording only their own voices then at the end take each track and edit them together. More laborious than being in the same room, of course, but it works.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

AceOfFlames posted:

I think in these circumstances most podcasters talk on Skype or whatever while simultaneously recording only their own voices then at the end take each track and edit them together. More laborious than being in the same room, of course, but it works.

When I tried (and failed) to record a podcast, we did it in discord and had a bot record us separately, then I edited it with Audacity. Its alot more work with separate tracks but much easier to edit out issues.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Jesus Christ, Alex Jones IS gen-X.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Alex Jones is two years younger than Winona Ryder.

Please send help.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Alex Jones is two years younger than Winona Ryder.

Please send help.

What the gently caress?!

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

When they started listing off Walshs I was praying for an M Emmet Walsh joke about him dating teenagers and I got it and it was glorious. Literally crying right now

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Did anyone else not get the Gumby episode? I got the preview but it never showed up in the patreon feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Arson Daily posted:

Did anyone else not get the Gumby episode? I got the preview but it never showed up in the patreon feed.

I had this happen a month ago. I had to delete the feed from my podcast app and paste it back in using the patreon feed url. must've been some glitch or something, but this was the only thing that fixed it.