Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if youre interested in a subscription the ps4 equivilant is ps now which lets you stream games to a pc or ps4 (windows only not macos) and gives you a download option on ps4 for ps4 titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

My recommendation is buy a PS4 Pro, get the 2016 Doom if you haven't played it yet, Call of Duty has a free Warzone mode or Apex Legends for multiplayer

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

How the heck do I get the Able Sisters I need some clothes

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Does Xbox one have any advantages over Ps4? It is cheaper, at least.

It's the best way to play the original Red Dead Redemption, that's a thing.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Help Im Alive posted:

How the heck do I get the Able Sisters I need some clothes

I’m guessing once the shop happens they’ll show up? I blew up all my rocks like an idiot so I won’t know for a while

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

id just get a regular ps4 i dont think the pro or x are worth it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hatty posted:

I’m guessing once the shop happens they’ll show up? I blew up all my rocks like an idiot so I won’t know for a while

as far as i know rocks respawn the next day in a different spot if you break them

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stux posted:

if youre interested in a subscription the ps4 equivilant is ps now which lets you stream games to a pc or ps4 (windows only not macos) and gives you a download option on ps4 for ps4 titles.

Well, the game pass isn't a streaming service (yet).

I have it for free on PC and it's pretty nice. I probably wouldn't pay cash for it though.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Nothing really of significance.

4K Blu-ray support if you get an S model.
Disc-based installs and digital-based installs are identical (on PS4 you'd have to delete a disc install and fully download it to "replace" it with a digital version).
Free unlimited and auto-syncing cloud saves, no XBL Gold required.

Everything else is worse than on PS4, pretty much.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if anyone wants to block the stupid nightmare suggestions on youtubes front page put this in ublocks filters

code:
www.youtube.com###dismissable:has(:scope #title-container:has-text(Breaking news))
www.youtube.com###dismissable:has(:scope #title-container:has-text(COVID-19 news))
you can add a new one replacing the text part with whatever the title of the section is if theyre not the same for people in other regions or for other languages

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What word do I put in there to get more vtuber recs

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
my solution is just to have my youtube bookmark defaulted to my subscriptions

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

my solution is just to have my youtube bookmark defaulted to my subscriptions

also good av univbee

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/RubberNinja/status/1241090363546193920

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Vita somehow had good WiFi and no other platform has matched it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

1. lol if you subscribe to things
2. lol if you use youtube logged in at all
3. lol if your browser doesnt nuke itself everytime you close it resetting your recommendations back to a first time user

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1241087009927684106?s=20

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stux posted:

1. lol if you subscribe to things
2. lol if you use youtube logged in at all
3. lol if your browser doesnt nuke itself everytime you close it resetting your recommendations back to a first time user

that sounds very annoying

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Been kinda meh on the memes, but this is beautiful

https://youtu.be/cQz8dYfUtDE

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It's thicc

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Andrast posted:

that sounds very annoying

its not my fault we live in the demon zone where using the internet normally requires you to give up infinite amounts of information about urself

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i need to have a youtube account so i can upload pointless clips i've recorded of gameplay on ps4 that no one will ever watch

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i have an account for uploads but i only login to upload stuff and then log out and reset my cookies etc

this is praxis to me

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Stux posted:

i have an account for uploads but i only login to upload stuff and then log out and reset my cookies etc

this is praxis to me

I respect this. I've basically given up and know that I'm being recorded by Amazon, Apple, and Google every time I speak in my apartment.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Backwards compatible two generations and their subscription service is really good but also basically every Xbox game is on PC. The deciding factor should really be "what are my friends playing" and/or "how much of a weeb am I"

But if you haven't played Breakdown or Jet Set Radio Future I would strongly suggest finding a cheap Xbox 360 for that.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

basically every xbox game is also on ps4

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

bushisms.txt posted:

Been kinda meh on the memes, but this is beautiful

https://youtu.be/cQz8dYfUtDE

This is glorious

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the game pass selection is better than psnow's but psnow does have asura's wrath and atelier games (streaming only though because they're ps3 versions)

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/FrickinDelanie/status/1240649669711220736?s=20

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Does Fortnite adding a battle royale mode count as a turnaround

Pretty much.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Alright, tomorrow I'm gonna have a house and a museum. Pretty cool.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Now that I've cleared most of Arkham Knight's stuff aside from a few DLC side stories (Cat, Bat, Robin, and Nightwing), I can say this game is pretty drat good! It's better than City by a bit.

I've been playing some Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate since then. I played it a ton on Vita, but having a lot more enemies on PS4 is making everything a lot better.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/BooDooPerson/status/1240808485656412171

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Weirdly enough though I don't remember any poops that used material from any of the other Mario cartoons, only stuff from the SMW incarnation.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/andmish/status/1240779952192192512

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Who wants a Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen steam code?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Running Doom Eternal at Nightmare graphic settings, 144fps, and HDR10 on, the game is extremely pretty.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Cool, went out to get groceries and the car decided "nah" and started leaking oil everywhere.

Gotta see if we can even find a mechanic who will bother because we are already having an annoying time finding one to fix the coolant issue. Ugh, at least I've got video games to keep me distracted while we wait for people to answer us back.

good grief

al-azad
May 28, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Cool, went out to get groceries and the car decided "nah" and started leaking oil everywhere.

Gotta see if we can even find a mechanic who will bother because we are already having an annoying time finding one to fix the coolant issue. Ugh, at least I've got video games to keep me distracted while we wait for people to answer us back.

good grief

Oil cap probably popped off. Happened to me in Daytona on a Saturday during bike week and I wanted to jump off a bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
https://twitter.com/relaxducat/status/1241159459533025281?s=19