Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

everyone picked the kritty kat mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Cool, went out to get groceries and the car decided "nah" and started leaking oil everywhere.

Gotta see if we can even find a mechanic who will bother because we are already having an annoying time finding one to fix the coolant issue. Ugh, at least I've got video games to keep me distracted while we wait for people to answer us back.

good grief

FAK I know we only receive an abbreviated summary of your life but sometimes it reminds me of Sideshow Bob repeatedly stepping on rakes

Glad you still have plenty of games to keep you going though! :unsmith: what are you playing at the moment?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Lurdiak posted:

Who wants a Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen steam code?

You took too long, now your candy's gone.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

oddium posted:

everyone picked the kritty kat mouth

it's a good mouth, oddium

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/tj99er/status/1240954813971484672

You can't half-rear end taking a poo poo.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

is this loss in reverse

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/1240924333083627520?s=20

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I can play it now!?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

2020 continues to be the worst year

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

homeless snail posted:

2020 continues to be the worst year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ON_gV71Lk

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFmSk0hQx9k

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

one piece has a bunch of noodle ads where it's a high school anime and it's insanely good

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I can't tell if going from Louis Vuitton to Cup Noodle is a downgrade or glow up.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Anybody who doesn't like the terrible Final a Fantasy ads is wrong

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Also cup noodles are absolutely an upgrade

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

there's no plate is he just setting the pizza right on the table? you'd be able to see the grease stain, so the only conclusion is that he sets it in his lap between bites

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Relax Or DIE posted:

there's no plate is he just setting the pizza right on the table? you'd be able to see the grease stain, so the only conclusion is that he sets it in his lap between bites

He could have a plate on his lap, or awkwardly reach across to a plate that's out of frame to his left.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Relax Or DIE posted:

he consumes the pizzae whole, without chewing, as might a bird or a shark

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Phantasium posted:

i need to have a youtube account so i can upload pointless clips i've recorded of gameplay on ps4 that no one will ever watch

My youtube channel consists entirely of two rare songs about me by the only famous person I've ever dated, because apparently I'm the only one who still has a copy of her first demo album

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My YouTube channel is me loving up in videogames

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

My Youtube channel is Legal Eagle, because I'm the handsome lawyer from Legal Eagle.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
My Twitch is abandoned now and just has the archive of my Let's Get Drunk and Talk Over Yakuza 0

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My YouTube channel has a video of me playing NobyNoby Boy and a video of my cat falling off a shelf

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

hatty posted:

My YouTube channel has a video of me playing NobyNoby Boy and a video of my cat falling off a shelf

You can't just say this and not post the link

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

precision posted:

You can't just say this and not post the link

Behold and tremble at my seven year old videos

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
doom good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

When did everyone start talking about simps

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am finding the Doom Eternal soundtrack to be boring, so I muted the music and put on the Doom classic soundtrack. :hellyeah:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I like the Doom 64 soundtrack.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Turns out that CoD Warzone is pretty fun.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I started playing The Surge 2.

Seems fine so far gameplay-wise, but uh, a setup of "A sudden plague has completely devastated a city turning everyone into insane scavengers in two weeks" is not exactly escapism

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Same, but with DOOM Eternal

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/UltimaShadowX/status/1241078128115683328

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

animal crossing good

im cute

doom good

hug oats

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Will I need a twitters or facebooks to post photos from my Switch or is there another way?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i'm playing BioShock again because i deeply love bioshock even though it's flaws are more especially evident immediately after my first ever playthrough of Minerva's Den (hacking is terrible, not being able to shock and shoot at the same time is terrible). I got to the end of the medical pavilion level a couple nights ago and after i hit the last switch the game didn't give me a goal and i couldn't find any way out and so i thought the game had loaded wrong so i booted up my last save but it turns out the last autosave was at the beginning of the level, which meant i was facing down the whole level again so i quit to give it a few days to cool off.

so today i decide to truck through it and make it back to that same point and the same thing happens and i get mad that my game is broken but i was happy because i regularly saved so i wouldn't have to play the whole thing again, but then i see that a new door had opened up and that was the exit. The game didn't show me an arrow pointing the way but it was still open, and i felt super dumb.

and then i had an instant feeling of deja vu because i realized that at least one other time playing through BioShock I had done literally the exact same thing because there was no arrow pointing me into that exit. I've probably gone through that one level of BioShock twice as many times as all the rest. I can't decide if it's my fault for not remember that sooner or the game's fault for not just pointing me to the exit literally like 30 feet away.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Someone toss a coin for me and tell me heads or tails.

Ometeotl posted:

Turns out that CoD Warzone is pretty fun.

Did you do anything to your av after I queued it up? I'm trying to remove the split.

May 8, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Someone toss a coin for me and tell me heads or tails.

Did you do anything to your av after I queued it up? I'm trying to remove the split.

tails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Will I need a twitters or facebooks to post photos from my Switch or is there another way?

sd card to pc.