Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

BallerBallerDillz posted:

At least they'll remember the whole night.

Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Platystemon posted:

File the serial numbers off and deploy them at a protest.

Lmao @ filing the serial number off

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

and_you_thought_you_worked_with_assholes.jpg

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

https://twitter.com/benmekler/status/1240345895524167681?s=20

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

woof, this one isn't just schaden, it's cursed - that's a lot of stupid plastic trash

America 2020 in one box

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Good, make them touch their faces more.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

When I was a Boy Scout back in the 90s, I remember visiting the Trading Floor overlook and witnessing a huge man pitching matzoh full-force at the ground.

That's my mental image of stock trading to this day; big angry man throwing crackers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They're runners. They make like 40k a year.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

They're runners. They make like 40k a year.

pretty low price for being part of a system thats grinding poors to dust

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Robo Reagan posted:

pretty low price for being part of a system thats grinding poors to dust

For real. If you're gonna sell your soul, at least get a good price for it!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Open any of the many free trades brokerage accounts that are available and dive in. It's a great time to join the "I got investments" party. May as well benefit from the system until it changes.

It's not gonna change

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chomp8645 posted:

Seriously that's some "But for wales?" pay.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Brute Hole Force posted:

Seriously that's some "But for wales?" pay.

https://i.imgur.com/vncZ8J3.mp4

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1240556969792090113?s=20

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

https://www.axios.com/israeli-intelligence-bought-100000-of-the-wrong-coronavirus-test-kits-a97b2380-fb2a-4cba-90d0-3ed931edcb90.html

quote:

The backstory: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had requested Mossad's help, hoping the intelligence service could use its web of secret contacts around the world to find relevant medical supplies.

Mossad starting approaching Arab and Muslim countries that were better supplied, but with which Israel has no diplomatic relations.

How it happened: Mossad bought 100,000 tests, which arrived in Israel last night. The agency began to brief reporters on its achievement, but the headlines turned out to be less exciting than they'd hoped.

Israel's Ministry of Health wanted swabs and test tubes for collecting samples from patients, Israeli officials say, while Mossad bought kits for a different part of the test that aren't currently needed. The officials blamed "miscommunication."
Netanyahu's office went into damage-control mode, saying the supplies would be used for other purposes and asking the Ministry of Health to issue statements praising Mossad.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Chomp8645 posted:

Does this not apply to all lovely and part time jobs? I dunno seems a dick thing to say.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zaphod42 posted:

Does this not apply to all lovely and part time jobs? I dunno seems a dick thing to say.

You're not selling your soul to work for like, a pizza place or as an entry level office worker.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^ :hfive:

Zaphod42 posted:

I'd say working on The Floor makes you a little bit more of a direct contributor / collaborator to the downfall of western civilization than your average retail capitalism slave.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Some gentle schad for these trying times.

https://i.imgur.com/kXN04GH.mp4

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Darth Brooks posted:

(a) This is real.
(b) I'm amazed that it's real.

Always good to remind one's self that Americans don't speak English.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Always good to remind one's self that Americans don't speak English.

Yeah the word has had that meaning for over half a millennia
https://www.etymonline.com/word/trumpery

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
The schad is now on me for having Headstrong stuck in my head all morning.

I think the reason it's so funny that it's Trapt rather than Limp Bizkit or whoever is that most people who've heard of Trapt have only ever thought about them when burning Trapt_Headstrong.mp3 to a CD-R nearly 20 years ago, the comic timing is something to behold.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Walton Simons posted:

I think the reason it's so funny that it's Trapt rather than Limp Bizkit or whoever is that most people who've heard of Trapt have only ever thought about them when burning Trapt_Headstrong.mp3 to a CD-R nearly 20 years ago, the comic timing is something to behold.

I mean, at least Fred Durst almost had a sewage plant named after him.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
cross posting from the lol Trump thread because it is relevant.

Obsidianheart posted:

My dad just called me begging for toilet paper. Last week I told him to go buy some because people were panic-buying. He asked me how he was gonna wipe his rear end, and I told him to use his MAGA hat.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Walton Simons posted:

most people who've heard of Trapt have only ever thought about them when burning Trapt_Headstrong.mp3 to a CD-R nearly 20 years ago

*raises hand*

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Dravs posted:

cross posting from the lol Trump thread because it is relevant.

:sickos:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
https://i.imgur.com/QfNmtSO.mp4

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Walton Simons posted:

I recently found out the tech industry uses "headstrong" as a dog whistle for female employees who would otherwise be called "difficult" or "aggressive" in other circles.

The schad part is when my boss told two people who used "headstrong" in their evaluations of my work performance to go back, think about what they REALLY wanted to say, and resubmit after they'd made some changes. :getin:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

This guy fucks

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12318638

Fox Glacier pilot flies tourists who break self-isolation rule to police

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I can feel no schadenfreude over the fox glacier story, only pride. Give that man a beer, and spare no thoughts for the idiot tourists who can be thrown off of a boat.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Walton Simons posted:

Is it circling your circling your circling your head?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't know what this garbage band is so I just have Headlong by Queen in my head now

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
I see the word "headstrong" and Be Aggressive by Faith No More pops into my head, can't think why.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I'm impressed how long she held the pose while being nuzzled by the dog.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Bobby Digital posted:

I have fixed the problem.

Decent idea for a photoshop thread

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

There is no schad, here, only love.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Guess Kenny really did know when it was time to fold em.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I see the word "headstrong" and Be Aggressive by Faith No More pops into my head, can't think why.

I see the words "be aggressive" and get Babycakes Role Play Tournament stuck in my head. Oh Lord my sword's out, Jesus please avert your eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Turpitude posted:

I see the words "be aggressive" and get Babycakes Role Play Tournament stuck in my head. Oh Lord my sword's out, Jesus please avert your eyes

when i read this post i think about foam adventure