Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

has rick from nudeweb actually said what he wants

Dick pics. Has a handlebar mustache and a siamese cat? Definitely dick pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

anymore Rick texts OP?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Anyone who fucks w this dude gets a perm

I didn’t notice it was you posting this and thought someone was continuing on the previous post about his handlebar and was making some variety of brag about him dicking women down so hard that they transport back to the 70s and get their hair done.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

You're thinking of 50 First Dates

Russian Doll, the op dies over and over until he manages to make a meaningful connection with Rick from nudeweb.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

i must compose posted:

Yes I would like to know what nudeweb is too. Perhaps the name is misleading. We are being presumptuous thinking it is sex related. Maybe he is nude spiritually.

I don't think we will ever find the truth behind nudeweb. Sadly, there is no way to search for things on the internet.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

RVWinkle posted:

Russian Doll, the op dies over and over until he manages to make a meaningful connection with Rick from nudeweb.

The Truman Show

OP's life is actually being filmed and watched and Rick is a glitch. he's a "character" thats gone off the rails.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CPL593H posted:

Send Rick a dick pic so you can get Rick's dick pic.

Try saying this fast five times in a row... with your dick!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I think Rick is looking for lady pics. That doesn't mean he's not looking for lady dick pics, but sounds to me like he's still pretty sure the OP is a lady despite being informed otherwise several times.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Who What Now posted:

Hi, I'm Nick from Rudeweb

Yeah well who the gently caress cares?!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OP, you seem to be shy so use one of mine:

Your welcome.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

My Shoes posted:

anymore Rick texts OP?

I have not gotten any more Rick texts.

You’ll all be the first to know when I hear back from Rick (from Nudeweb.)

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

i must compose posted:

Yes I would like to know what nudeweb is too. Perhaps the name is misleading. We are being presumptuous thinking it is sex related. Maybe he is nude spiritually.

Maybe he can get us accounts there.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lmao

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

In this post, I'm not going to argue that part of the myth that Rick from Nudeweb perpetuates is that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says superficial things. Nor am I going to argue that the “in” thing this season for his association of mindless clinchpoops is fragmenting the nation into politically disharmonious units. I'm not going to argue those factors because they're irrelevant. Instead, I will say only that no one of any intelligence believes that his hot takes epitomize wholesome family entertainment. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must convey to people the knowledge that Rick from Nudeweb acts like a big baby, crying whenever someone suggests that he seems to be playing the “I'm more louche than you” game. In contrast, as any parent—or really, any adult—will tell you, many people are wondering, “Just how despicable can Rick from Nudeweb get?” I wish people would stop asking that question; Rick from Nudeweb is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that's because I generally expect him to do unhinged things such as providing uncontrollable tax cheats with a milieu in which they can launch a salvo of boisterous, procacious enormities against the somber, oppressed masses. And yet, even by such incredibly low expectations, I find it striking that Rick from Nudeweb would be so brash as to irrationalize thinking on every issue.

Wherever you look, you'll see Rick from Nudeweb enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. His chauvinistic, pharisaical quips, such as, “All it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat”, clang pleasantly inside his minions' skulls. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: I am tired of hearing or reading that the government (and perhaps he himself) should have sweeping powers to arrest and hold people indefinitely on flimsy grounds. You know that that is simply not true.

Rick from Nudeweb has a knack for convincing linguacious, insincere diabolic-types that there should be publicly financed centers of cynicism. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like “biblicopsychological” and “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis” to keep his sales pitch from sounding callous. That's why you really have to look hard to see that it's amazing to me that Rick from Nudeweb's secret police actually avow that Rick from Nudeweb is morally obligated to scupper my initiative to solve the problems that are important to most people. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but it's sad how Rick from Nudeweb has been squandering irreplaceable treasures. The silver lining around this cloud is that when you're hurt by his sermons, you learn. You put things in perspective. You pull your energies together. You change. You go forward. You observe that a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all classes of things to refute Rick from Nudeweb's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that when one examines the ramifications of letting Rick from Nudeweb cause new and possibly irreversible damage to the democratic ethos and institutions that have already been weakened by his dimwitted protests, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Rick from Nudeweb that he claims to have proof that honor counts for nothing. Not surprisingly, his “proof” consists of cherry-picked statistics handed down by some tenth-rate academic determined to prove his or her point of view but presented as if it's the word of either God or pristine science (the two being, for Rick from Nudeweb and his spinmeisters, coterminous). The facts are in: Rick from Nudeweb doesn't care whose lives he destroys while he enriches himself in a jealous display of gluttony and venal avarice.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Hi its Kirk from goatse.ru

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

web, from nuderick

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

By popular demand posted:

OP, you seem to be shy so use one of mine:

Your welcome.

This but webnude

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Rick from Nudeweb doesn't care whose lives he destroys

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I found nudeweb.

nudeweb posted:

Stop! - Give us 2 minutes to prove to you that this site really is TRULY FREE. Too many adult dating sites claim to be free when it is the furthest thing from the truth. Other sites require to you register to see other members. We do not! Other sites require you to pay to contact other memebers. There isn't even a way to pay at NudeWeb.com, it's actually free adult dating! This site is completely 100% free, just take a look around, and give us a moment to show you how NudeWeb.com is different, allowing you to contact unlimited members at ZERO COST!

We can quickly & easily prove to you that NudeWeb.com is a totally free adult dating site. Right now, WITHOUT regsitering, you can Search our members, View unlimited profiles, Read our forums, Browse member groups, view all member photos, and much more. The entire site is free and accessible before you even register.

Of course, you'll need to register if you wish write a message to a member, post in our forums, join a group, etc. as we need to know who the message is to come from, but outside of personal interaction, you can do as you wish here without even registering. We dare you to find another site that works that way. After you've seen how NudeWeb.com works and is compeltely free, registering is a quick process and requires no payment what-so-ever. You will not be asked for a credit card or any type of other payment information.

We are 100% free 100% of the time. Take a look around like we said, you don't even need to regsiter. When you like what you see, register for free, and enjoy the site!

Help our community grow! As this site is 100% free, the only way it works is if everyone helps the community grow. You can help by sharing this link, http://www.nudeweb.com wherever you can. Every little bit helps our community grow & continue to keep NudeWeb.com as the only 100% free adult dating & social networking site on the internet.

NudeWeb.com is a 100% free adult community, dating, and social network. It is free to register, free to search, free to contact, and free to enjoy. There is never a charge for using NudeWeb.com and you will not be asked for credit card information. You can meet people by searching, browsing our groups and forums, or just looking though profiles. This is an adult site so expect nudity, adult language, and mature topics.

Dude you don't even need to regsiter.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

You could have had this Richard lowtax but you banned homegrown

Rick from Nudeweb is our new Dear Richard

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Who What Now posted:

You're thinking of 50 First Dates

Yeah, how did you get that so wrong? The whole point of that tom cruise movie is that he remembers the previous day!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Noblesse Obliged posted:

You could have had this Richard lowtax but you banned homegrown

Rick from Nudeweb is our new Dear Richard

rick from nudeweb is lowtax

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

rick from nudeweb is lowtax

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Op, I hope you're trying your best to ensure Rick is ok.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I feel badly for having presumed that "CB:" and his cellphone number was somehow a trucker thing, now.

Some lovely old Android phones would append Callback number to the bottom of MMS (picture messages). Or maybe it's the service provider, I dunno, my friend's brand X phone on the AAA cell phone plan does it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

aw rick got catfished by the scam site :(

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

aw rick got catfished by the scam site :(

This is the first time that I’ve been the hot single in your area.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

i must compose posted:

I found nudeweb.

Dude you don't even need to regsiter.

If Weekend Web was still a thing it sounds like Nudeweb would be a goldmine.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

In this post, I'm not going to argue that part of the myth that Rick from Nudeweb perpetuates is that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says superficial things. Nor am I going to argue that the “in” thing this season for his association of mindless clinchpoops is fragmenting the nation into politically disharmonious units. I'm not going to argue those factors because they're irrelevant. Instead, I will say only that no one of any intelligence believes that his hot takes epitomize wholesome family entertainment. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must convey to people the knowledge that Rick from Nudeweb acts like a big baby, crying whenever someone suggests that he seems to be playing the “I'm more louche than you” game. In contrast, as any parent—or really, any adult—will tell you, many people are wondering, “Just how despicable can Rick from Nudeweb get?” I wish people would stop asking that question; Rick from Nudeweb is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that's because I generally expect him to do unhinged things such as providing uncontrollable tax cheats with a milieu in which they can launch a salvo of boisterous, procacious enormities against the somber, oppressed masses. And yet, even by such incredibly low expectations, I find it striking that Rick from Nudeweb would be so brash as to irrationalize thinking on every issue.

Wherever you look, you'll see Rick from Nudeweb enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. His chauvinistic, pharisaical quips, such as, “All it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat”, clang pleasantly inside his minions' skulls. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: I am tired of hearing or reading that the government (and perhaps he himself) should have sweeping powers to arrest and hold people indefinitely on flimsy grounds. You know that that is simply not true.

Rick from Nudeweb has a knack for convincing linguacious, insincere diabolic-types that there should be publicly financed centers of cynicism. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like “biblicopsychological” and “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis” to keep his sales pitch from sounding callous. That's why you really have to look hard to see that it's amazing to me that Rick from Nudeweb's secret police actually avow that Rick from Nudeweb is morally obligated to scupper my initiative to solve the problems that are important to most people. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but it's sad how Rick from Nudeweb has been squandering irreplaceable treasures. The silver lining around this cloud is that when you're hurt by his sermons, you learn. You put things in perspective. You pull your energies together. You change. You go forward. You observe that a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all classes of things to refute Rick from Nudeweb's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that when one examines the ramifications of letting Rick from Nudeweb cause new and possibly irreversible damage to the democratic ethos and institutions that have already been weakened by his dimwitted protests, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Rick from Nudeweb that he claims to have proof that honor counts for nothing. Not surprisingly, his “proof” consists of cherry-picked statistics handed down by some tenth-rate academic determined to prove his or her point of view but presented as if it's the word of either God or pristine science (the two being, for Rick from Nudeweb and his spinmeisters, coterminous). The facts are in: Rick from Nudeweb doesn't care whose lives he destroys while he enriches himself in a jealous display of gluttony and venal avarice.

whelp here we go again :P

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Rick? Rick, from Nudeweb?!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nude rick from the web

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

OP you ever been to Nudeweb? How do you know it's not better than where you are?

Maybe YOU'RE mistaken, is all I'm saying.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
OP, have you had insomnia lately? Your mind might be in Tyler Durden mode as you do your recruiting on Nudeweb. The whole being persistent is what Rick (from Nudeweb) has to do for initiation.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Computer, show me 'Nude Rick'.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Rick (from nudweb) can have a free account here anytime they want

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Neophyte posted:

Rick? Rick, from Nudeweb?!

I sure as heckfire remember Rick (from Nudeweb).

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
He can be our new Mermaid Shelly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

Rick (from nudweb) can have a free account here anytime they want

yes, because he owns these forums. that's how it works

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Just a brief update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Just a brief update.

I think you should tell him how great it is to hear from him, and gush about how you've missed him just so much.