Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Weedle
May 31, 2006

edit: im in an insanely foul mood and shouldnt be posting

Weedle fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Mar 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I haven’t read the news in two days and I feel pretty good

Weedle
May 31, 2006

see above

Weedle fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Mar 23, 2020

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
i got somethin' for you to think about!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

precision posted:

I suggest you all take a break from 24/7 talking or thinking about corona. At a certain point it becomes actively bad for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEsNDDwhSJ4

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

:3:

thank you for this blessed catte

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Relax Or DIE posted:

That cat is such an rear end in a top hat.
why doesn't he ever want me to pet him?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
We can talk about the ending to the new Half-Life: Alyx game.

(Warning: Spoilers for the game) THE DEAD SPEAK!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i think all the people saying animal crossing isn't a game you can really play all day are bad at animal crossing

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Looper posted:

i think all the people saying animal crossing isn't a game you can really play all day are bad at animal crossing
this one is definitely more suited to that kinda play than some of the older ones

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I've played all of these games and still haven't gotten the egyptian cat or the cat whose head is an orange

please come to my island of kamurocho ankha + tangy

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I just watched Joker and Jojo Rabbit back to back with the wife and hoo boy were tears shed

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Some of you may know that our illustrious super moderator, Video Games, made a video games music thread, well instead of actually working from home today I put every song from that thread into a youtube playlist if anyone is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLntoZNFVeQv775_KKFPU8Ti4ARbEM9v-X

Also you can creep on my youtube and watch some fire pro wrestling ai fight videos that I made instead of watching WWE do Saudi propaganda. Don't actually do that though, they're frankly kind of boring and I did it for reddit karma.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Songbearer posted:

I just watched Joker and Jojo Rabbit back to back with the wife and hoo boy were tears shed

Now watch a hidden life for the triple/double feature with jojo

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Beast Pussy posted:

That cat is such an rear end in a top hat.
why doesn't he ever want me to pet him?

it probably has something to do with that user name

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Exactly

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
do think about it enough to follow best health practices though, please

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Looper posted:

Counter-point. It is okay to chill out and play the game a little bit everyday, or chill out and play all day. Just be chill.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Some of you may know that our illustrious super moderator, Video Games, made a video games music thread, well instead of actually working from home today I put every song from that thread into a youtube playlist if anyone is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLntoZNFVeQv775_KKFPU8Ti4ARbEM9v-X

Thank you for your service

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Zaphod42 posted:

Uhhhhhhh not to be too much of a stickler but have you seen Italy? This is absolutely a disaster. Its gonna get worse here before it gets better. Lots of people are going to die. It is a disaster, just a slower one.

I don't understand why you think you're disagreeing with me

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I don't understand why you think you're disagreeing with me

if there were no argument for zaphod42 to win, it would be necessary to create one

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

Thank you for your service

:hmmyes:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Weedle posted:

if there were no argument for zaphod42 to win, it would be necessary to create one

If people want to argue I could always bring out my "Red Dead Redemption isn't very good" take

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Nah, there are hotter takes. You can do better.

May 8, 2006

People who said God of War 2018 was GotY are exactly the same as people who said The Dark Knight was the best movie of all time

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Relax Or DIE posted:

People who said God of War 2018 was GotY are exactly the same as people who said The Dark Knight was the best movie of all time

now this is my kinda take

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I'm slowly developing a "the Nook Miles+ tasks kinda ruin the whole Animal Crossing vibe" take but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to it yet

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Not quite. Descend us into darkness friend. I know you can do it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I want to see a take so bad I have to walk away from the computer.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
PUT ME TO SLEEP

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I'd go with "all Assassin's Creed games are bad" but it seems like not even Assassin's Creed fans are very invested in defending the franchise

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

DmC was a pretty decent game.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

try turning your monitor off

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

How about "People who complain about having to use multiple launchers are dumb, and also it's their own fault they're even in that situation in the first place because they're the ones who let Steam get such a dominant position in the marketplace?"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gripweed posted:

How about "People who complain about having to use multiple launchers are dumb, and also it's their own fault they're even in that situation in the first place because they're the ones who let Steam get such a dominant position in the marketplace?"

No this is just a good opinion.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Gripweed posted:

I'm slowly developing a "the Nook Miles+ tasks kinda ruin the whole Animal Crossing vibe" take but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to it yet

Eventually you could get a string of tasks you just don't wanna do and stop playing for the day.

Like if you get one that says to cut down a tree, and it's like what? No, I don't wanna cut down a tree at this time of night. With this kind of axe. In this economy.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's there to spend nook miles on once you've got the essential stuff like top 8 pop hairstyles anyways

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Gripweed posted:

what if i want all launchers including steam gone and itch io to make a launcher i just add games to myself but has chievos and friends list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stux posted:

what if i want all launchers including steam gone and itch io to make a launcher i just add games to myself but has chievos and friends list

then you will never be happy because that's never going to happen

Andrast fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 23, 2020