Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Non-ironically: Metamucil is the poo poo. Yea you might look goofy to your roommates or whoever saying it's for olds but if you're eating garbage, that stuff will keep things moving and in great shape. We're talking one wipe sessions. Mayo Clinic says it's safe to take everyday too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have the opposite issue with fiber. It makes everything too.... loose. I got these Fiber Gummies from Costco and I had to stop using them.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

AF posted:

Non-ironically: Metamucil is the poo poo. Yea you might look goofy to your roommates or whoever saying it's for olds but if you're eating garbage, that stuff will keep things moving and in great shape. We're talking one wipe sessions. Mayo Clinic says it's safe to take everyday too

100% agree, there's no better cure for a terrible diet than Metamucil. It's the best.

That being said, maybe eat the occasional vegetable too.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have the opposite issue with fiber. It makes everything too.... loose. I got these Fiber Gummies from Costco and I had to stop using them.
Were they sugarfree?

I was going through a jumbo case of sugar free Halls because I had a cold and I had the worst stomach cramps. Then I remembered that poo poo about the sugar free gummy sugar alcohols and switched to regular menthol and it went away in like an hour.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yep. They are sugar free. Maybe it's just the gummies then.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm not sure that most people are penetrating their anus with their tp, but I could be wrong

i thought buttcheeks consistuted rear end border

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

PinheadSlim posted:

Maybe you just have really sticky-gooey shits

No doubt part of the problem aswell

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.
There's a lot of poo poo talking going on in my $1.50 hot dog thread.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Unponderable posted:

There's a lot of poo poo talking going on in my $1.50 hot dog thread.

Gotta empty the tank after all those dogs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I admire everyone who can use a bidet and use toilet paper for drying. I gotta wipe down my rear end in a top hat either way. No bidet can leave me clean and I've tried alot of them. Even those futuristic Japanese toilets once. It blasted my butthole good and for good measure I put it on "'lady" mode and blasted my god drat balls too.

Still had to wipe away dook residue! Maybe my hole is just too hairy? But I aint gonna shave my rear end in a top hat. I'm gonna keep using fruit by the foot lengths of tp

Thank you for talking graphically about your poo poo encrusted anus in the Costco thread

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

What was the fiber type in the gummies? There's all different sorts of fiber that do different things to keep your guts moving.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Polydextrose soluble fiber. Actually I've never heard of that one before.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

sandball posted:

What was the fiber type in the gummies? There's all different sorts of fiber that do different things to keep your guts moving.

Will my guts get abs if I make them workout enough with fiber?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

can we tell boom booms to eat sugarless gummy bears to cure covid

for shits and giggles

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
The real fiber powerhouse is whole psyllium husk. Swallowing it is real difficult at first because it's like gloppy sawdust (you have to mix it with water like metamucli, but it's whole husks and not some weak-rear end powder), but if you start taking that, you'll never have poop issues again.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
had my co order delivered today. They were out of ground beef (shameful) but still had sirloins in 7 lb packs. The shopper texted me to let me know and took pictures of all my options. It was awesome!
Oh they also were out of the kirkland fozen pizzas, doritos, and bananas. I swear I'm not a lardass. i just have two kids (also not lardasses tyvm).

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Polydextrose soluble fiber. Actually I've never heard of that one before.
I generally incorporate psyllium husk fiber into my protein shakes to make them more filling. The polydextrose stuff is like a biological weapon as far as I'm concerned.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

chia seeds are p good on yogurt. adds crunch and fiber!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

dick wizard posted:

had my co order delivered today. They were out of ground beef (shameful) but still had sirloins in 7 lb packs. The shopper texted me to let me know and took pictures of all my options. It was awesome!
Oh they also were out of the kirkland fozen pizzas, doritos, and bananas. I swear I'm not a lardass. i just have two kids (also not lardasses tyvm).

same

*pats both rear end cheeks*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Got gaqs this evening. Gas station was deserted but the attendant was wiping down the pump nozzles after each person used it so that was nice.

Drove by the store, looked totally calm. I'm gonna make a run before Friday. A dog will be enjoyed.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

kloa posted:

Will my guts get abs if I make them workout enough with fiber?

Yes but this is only helpful if you're in the cast of Riki-Oh

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Don't gang up on her fellas!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

grillster posted:

Don't gang up on her fellas!

No.

Alicia is a loving idiot and sounds like a bad person. She gave a 1 star Costco review for her having messed up her own scheme.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

we regret to inform you a goon has already ejaculated on her photograph

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Alicia : One Star

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bird with big dick posted:

Thank you for talking graphically about your poo poo encrusted anus in the Costco thread

:ocelot:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thinking about going for a quick costco run tomorrow for some food stuffs. What time of day have people found things to be the most quiet?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

No.

Alicia is a loving idiot and sounds like a bad person. She gave a 1 star Costco review for her having messed up her own scheme.
Every grocery store/Costco I see on the googles has mediocre to bad reviews on Yelp. I think that says a lot more about the kind of person who would bother to submit a review for their "experience" at a loving grocery store than about the store itself.

Aside from, you know, giving 5 stars to a store where you manage to find TP. Nowadays I can totally see that.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thinking about going for a quick costco run tomorrow for some food stuffs. What time of day have people found things to be the most quiet?

2-3 is usually totally dead at my store

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If it’s something that’s not a door buster you can go just before closing

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

If it’s something that’s not a door buster you can go just before closing

I need eggs, which may or may not be somthing like that. I need to drive my car anyway so my battery doesn't go kaput. I do realize that I could just let the car run in my driveway for awhile but I figure I should try to pick up some stuff too so I can finish out the rest of the shelter in place without going out.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I need eggs, which may or may not be somthing like that. I need to drive my car anyway so my battery doesn't go kaput. I do realize that I could just let the car run in my driveway for awhile but I figure I should try to pick up some stuff too so I can finish out the rest of the shelter in place without going out.

You need a Costco size box of eggs? Honestly might be better going to a local bodega/market for that...unless you really need that many aggs

"Lou, I got a gross of eggs"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

You need a Costco size box of eggs? Honestly might be better going to a local bodega/market for that...unless you really need that many aggs

"Lou, I got a gross of eggs"

Yes. You basically use eggs for everything when you cook. They're also delicious by themselves. I can absolutely go through a costco sized pack of eggs in my household over 2 weeks. Its not the only thing I'd be picking up anyways

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I went last Friday and even though they instituted one eggs per person they were stacks on stacks of eggs. Keep in mind it was around opening but they are probably starting to even out. Even some Costco’s will have pictures of TP longer than hadrians wall

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yes. You basically use eggs for everything when you cook. They're also delicious by themselves. I can absolutely go through a costco sized pack of eggs in my household over 2 weeks. Its not the only thing I'd be picking up anyways

Fair enough. I eat an egg a day or so for breakfast and don't bake/make other egg related dishes so a flat will last a decent amount of time for me. Maybe i needa eat more eggs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Fair enough. I eat an egg a day or so for breakfast and don't bake/make other egg related dishes so a flat will last a decent amount of time for me. Maybe i needa eat more eggs

Its kind of my own fault that I ran out so early. I made that frittata that I posted in the other thread

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:catstare:

*furiously scribbles down "frittata" in journal*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

:catstare:

*furiously scribbles down "frittata" in journal*

In case you missed

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Eatin some frittata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy