Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

But....but they scavenged for their own food (presumably? it was never actually shown) and slept outside perfectly fine until now. Why are they now spending all their money on a restaurant and a hotel? Just go walk out of town and do it again and come back the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
So neither of these chucklefucks set aside literally :10bux: to buy their plot coupon, huh?

That's bullshit.

At least we're apparently skipping past the gross "B-b-b-but there's only one bed!" scene from Mookie's animes and just ignoring it entirely. So there's that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

rudecyrus posted:

Funny how all the mongrelfolk women have massive tits.

Unblemished too, except for the ring of stretch marks, while the menfolk are 80% warts and protrusions.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Mookie will keep drawing that stupidly complex currency symbol as often as he can huh

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nipponophile posted:

Well, now you have your reason: To artificially extend the story.

I was waiting to see how it all would play out. This was a dumb joke about poorly managed expenses on top of wasting time.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

This just made me remember the dril candles tweet and appreciate that that tweet has given me more entertainment than this arc.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

the yeti posted:

Mookie will keep drawing that stupidly complex currency symbol as often as he can huh

It's just a yen symbol but with 3 extra lines.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Invisible Clergy posted:

It's just a yen symbol but with 3 extra lines.

It's like it had a baby with the Van Halen logo.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

It's important to make it clear that the mongrelfolk use mongrelbucks instead of the currency generally accepted in DOWN TOWN EROSSUS and wherever fine Deeganmerch is sold: United States Dollars.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Nighthand posted:

It's important to make it clear that the mongrelfolk use mongrelbucks instead of the currency generally accepted in DOWN TOWN EROSSUS and wherever fine Deeganmerch is sold: United States Dollars.

YOU DEPOSIT ONE MONGREL DOLLAR

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Ten Mongrel Dollars are only worth one Beanbean Coin!

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Invisible Clergy posted:

So neither of these chucklefucks set aside literally :10bux: to buy their plot coupon, huh?

That's bullshit.

At least we're apparently skipping past the gross "B-b-b-but there's only one bed!" scene from Mookie's animes and just ignoring it entirely. So there's that.

Sir I don't think you realize that this is Dominic Deegan.

timg'd for tiny peen.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Mookie straight up does not know how legs attach to bodies

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

the yeti posted:

Or pinkies. What the gently caress is up with her hand

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Snout is made of taffy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

the yeti posted:

I know men have narrower hips than women but they aren't supposed to be non-existent

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
So I guess the ink witch is okay with Snout lying there, hog out. At least use some blankets.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I. I don't even have words for the fact that they're sharing a bed without sheets and she's gonna wear clothes and he isn't and he's just gonna lie there cock-out like that. I need to go think about my life.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I briefly considered bringing back Mushroom Go just out of spite for Dominic Deegan

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Mookie loves drawing that same dick. Same shape and position every time.

Come on Mookie, expand your referrence images a bit.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
The dick looks like a mangled thumb.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

It's hard to draw dicks when your fist is a ham

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
look if he can't draw the one dick in the one position how can you ask him to do other angles and proportions

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Who What Now posted:

I know men have narrower hips than women but they aren't supposed to be non-existent

Hank Hill has more rear end than Snout.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Hostile V posted:

I. I don't even have words for the fact that they're sharing a bed without sheets and she's gonna wear clothes and he isn't and he's just gonna lie there cock-out like that. I need to go think about my life.

More egregious is that the bed clearly has a sheet but they’re choosing to lay on top of it.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Blankets do not exist in a hotel and you can't convince me otherwise.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

And once again, in a D&D world, in a city run by monster hybrids, they pretty much have modern day amenities.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
You can tell she's pure because Mookies hasn't made her boobs giant and covered in blood.

Wait, is ink witch's blood made of ink?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Snout has neither butt, nor hips, nor waist. He just slopes inwards from the chest down.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I briefly considered bringing back Mushroom Go just out of spite for Dominic Deegan

The existence of good webcomics cannot mitigate the existence of bad webcomics :smith:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

her face in panel 3 is exactly the same as her face in panel 4 but flipped

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

rudecyrus posted:

The dick looks like a mangled thumb.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

I hate this comic.

I'm flabbergasted at how Mookie continues to have this Schroedinger's dick which could be either cut or uncut due to its lack of detail.

Snout's armpits are a single unbroken line all the way down to his sweaty hog. Nothing anyone can say will convince me otherwise.

So did he whip it out before or after she was asleep? Neither answer pleases me.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

RandomPauI posted:

You can tell she's pure because Mookies hasn't made her boobs giant and covered in blood.

Wait, is ink witch's blood made of ink?

Remember when she first showed up on like page 1 and we thought she was all bloody and dying because there's no loving way to tell what's ink and what's blood in this comic

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Come to think of it why does the monster man have a boring human dick anyway :colbert: Once again, bereft of creativity for his fantasy universe. (:nws:)

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Pyrotoad posted:

Come to think of it why does the monster man have a boring human dick anyway :colbert: Once again, bereft of creativity for his fantasy universe. (:nws:)
:hmmyes:

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

:stonk:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Maybe it's an Achewood reference

(it's not an Achewood reference)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU