Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TTerrible posted:

They've been posting here for fifteen years and just snapped tonight and started ranting about murdering animals. Something Awul is truly great.

To be fair:

Brute Hole Force posted:

The only time I've ever bought Corona was to take to parties because the bottle are such poo poo they're guaranteed to explode if thrown, so if someone is being an rear end in a top hat you chuck one at their dome and then they have to leave to get stitches, bonus points if it's a face shot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

slinkimalinki posted:

Uh, that probation is a placeholder for a permaban, right?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
I'm starting to think this guy might not be telling the truth about things.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

4 probes in the rap sheet ending in this after 14 years clean is some serious escalation.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

I have so many questions but seriously :wtc:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Oh I didn’t look very far. They seem fun. :stonk:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
hm

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

TTerrible posted:

Oh I didn’t look very far. They seem fun. :stonk:

Kinda looks like they're having a breakdown, quarantine fever?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We've had murderers here before, and the rule has always been that if you served your time that you were still allowed to post.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
hm

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Pick posted:

We've had murderers here before, and the rule has always been that if you served your time that you were still allowed to post.

There should be a full trial before a panel of impartial Goons.

I mean there's already a confession, and the defendant shows no remorse, so I doubt that would go well.

Wait, what's that? Apparently the Defendant did not sign his post and therefore it is inadmissible!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Elviscat posted:

Wait, what's that? Apparently the Defendant signed his post and therefore it is inadmissible!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

Doesn't sound like that dude served his time for animal torture.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Let those who haven't bitten the heads off gummi bears before eating them cast the first stone.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
OK well I sleep in a big pile of dead animal hides on the floor so I'ma sit this one out.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pick posted:

OK well I sleep in a big pile of dead animal hides on the floor so I'ma sit this one out.

How comfortable is that because most decent sized animals aren't exactly floof monsters.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

pick is the cruella de vil of futons

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

How comfortable is that because most decent sized animals aren't exactly floof monsters.

I have 3 moose hides just to start.

Their fur is an interesting texture, actually very light because the hair is hollow. The skin itself is incredibly heavy but the hair on it weighs almost nothing but is very brittle, though not as brittle as caribou (slightly less brittle than pronghorn). More brittle than wapiti.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Arctic wolf (x4) is very soft and warm but yeah they're smaller. Cougar (tom) is a bit larger but their hair is thinner than wolf. Moose is really the bed-hide of choice imho though bison is similarly warm, and not brittle whatsoever, it is 1000000000000000x scratchier.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The ultimate goal obv is musk ox, but you should also try to get yak if you can

e: actually you know what feels loving amazing is zebu. Small though

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Mar 27, 2020

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
I just use human since its sustainable and helps out the environment.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Telsa Cola posted:

I just use human since its sustainable and helps out the environment.

I've been doing it wrong sleeping on the dirt in the bushes behind a factory. Having a human to lay on there would insulate the ground.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Inceltown posted:

I've been doing it wrong sleeping on the dirt in the bushes behind a factory. Having a human to lay on there would insulate the ground.

You can get several, they are basically a dime a dozen and the white ones are highly invasive so you can do your part in saving the planet!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

Isn't there a regular poster in Games who had to abandon an LP because he killed someone in a drunk-driving accident, but is now back and posting? Maybe nobody died, but I definitely recall the "got busted for DUI, l8r dudes" post.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

slinkimalinki posted:

Uh, that probation is a placeholder for a permaban, right?
:emptyquote:

prom candy posted:

I'm starting to think this guy might not be telling the truth about things.
Doesn't loving matter, there are some things you don't loving joke about and animal torture is one of them.

Pick posted:

gently caress off, Pick, this isn't about you.

E: dude has been banned, but non-permanently. This is unacceptable.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Mar 27, 2020

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

me --> :blastu: :supaburn: <-- that dude

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Antivehicular posted:

Isn't there a regular poster in Games who had to abandon an LP because he killed someone in a drunk-driving accident, but is now back and posting? Maybe nobody died, but I definitely recall the "got busted for DUI, l8r dudes" post.

I remember reading about this yea

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Think that was Leavemywife

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Think that was Leavemywife

Woah really I used to read his lps

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

hanales posted:

Woah really I used to read his lps

Eh I don't know if he killed anyone but I do remember it coming up before that he went to jail because he was dumb at one point. I know hes out now so I doubt it was him killing someone.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I have submitted a request for a permaban. Y'all might recall I have, like, three hot buttons and animal cruelty is the biggest, reddest, and angriest of them.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Doesn't loving matter, there are some things you don't loving joke about and animal torture is one of them.

Oh I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't in support of a permaban, I definitely am.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:hmmyes:

thank you for doing the needful.

i have spent enough time rehabbing victims of animal cruelty to deal with it in any way resembling rational. the volunteers i work with would gladly go to town on an actual person who had the poor taste to brag about some poo poo like that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Were those animals once someone's pet that you tortured to death?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Let he who had not spanked the monkey or choked the chicken cast the first stone.

Interesting I spent like 5 minutes trying to find a saying that used violence against animals to describe female masturbation and I came up empty.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Let he who had not spanked the monkey or choked the chicken cast the first stone.

Interesting I spent like 5 minutes trying to find a saying that used violence against animals to describe female masturbation and I came up empty.

We can start "punching the clam" if you want.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Oyster diving

idk

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Ringing the devil's doorbell" works but only if you consider the devil an animal and ding-dong-ditching to be cruelty which is, admittedly, a stretch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Punching the man in the canoe

Man is an animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I could swear "slam the clam" was one, but that might be a term for tribadism?

Pastry of the Year posted:

I have submitted a request for a permaban. Y'all might recall I have, like, three hot buttons and animal cruelty is the biggest, reddest, and angriest of them.
Thank you, really and truly.