Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Jill Valentine trailer (please play Resistance)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
April 3rd can't come soon enough. I'm just so tired of living in this cold cruel Carlos-less world.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I'm sure it's very warm under all that hair. God knows what they were thinking with that, he looks like an anime character.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well yeah resident evil is a horror anime

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Open Marriage Night posted:

This one has RE Resistance.

Oh wow I had no idea. That's actually really cool. I would have never bought that in million years but as a free add on hell yeah I'll give it a shot.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well yeah resident evil is a horror anime
Maybe I've been spoiled by RE7 and the RE2 remake, buy usually, they manage to do that without making an important character look quite that dumb.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Cardiovorax posted:

I'm sure it's very warm under all that hair. God knows what they were thinking with that, he looks like an anime character.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Kibayasu posted:

Jill Valentine trailer (please play Resistance)

speaking of, how do you get in on that open beta? is that through RE.net or something?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I can't believe curly hair is anime.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Aces High posted:

speaking of, how do you get in on that open beta? is that through RE.net or something?

https://twitter.com/cvxfreak/status/1243539551567691777

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

PunkBoy posted:

I can't believe curly hair is anime.
I have honestly never seen anyone wear a haircut like that outside of a cartoon or a video game, so maybe I was making assumptions there. It just made me think of the way that games like Final Fantasy 15 try to translate classic anime character designs to a photorealistic style and end up just looking kind of weird and goofy for it.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

It is available on Xbox I think. I'm not hooking my OG fat Xbone up to play it, though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

His hair doesn't look anime to me, but it does look loving ridiculous. Maybe it'd look fine if he was in the Mars Volta not a soldier.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Carlos knows that sex appeal is what gets you through a crisis.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That explains party Jill

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

That explains party Jill

It was a hot summer night, OK?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Carlos no longer has his accent for all the sexy ladies to love, so he needs to luscious locks to pick up the slack.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
as a renowned RE Outbreak lover I hope survivor does not suck poo poo but i will also not hold my breath

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

get a load of this guys hair!!! what an idiot!!

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Please dont ruin RE for me

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

rabidsquid posted:

get a load of this guys hair!!! what an idiot!!

turn on ur monitor

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

codo27 posted:

Please dont ruin RE for me

Most of the games you play are anime

Sorry but the bandaid needs to come off

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I was told once that anime is blood, and in my opinion blood needs to be in Resident Evil and also myself.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I don't mind the anime, RE plots are hilarious. I just don't want them to look dumb.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dewgy posted:

turn on ur monitor

i have both an accent and long beautiful mexican hair thank u

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Carlos is an absolute himbo so it only makes sense that he has a trumendously goofy haircut to match his personality. "A tall drink of water like yourself can put out a few flames" is about as painful as:

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Relax Or DIE posted:

as a renowned RE Outbreak lover I hope survivor does not suck poo poo but i will also not hold my breath
:psyboom:

I hope that's a typo!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
whoops i meant the resistance beta

please do not own me online, folks

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I've only played a few matches so far but Resistance seems way too team oriented for pubby play, like Bleeding Edge.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

veni veni veni posted:

Oh wow I had no idea. That's actually really cool. I would have never bought that in million years but as a free add on hell yeah I'll give it a shot.

Hopefully it’s good. I think it could be a lot of fun with goons. It’d be miserable getting stuck with pubbies that never help, and run off on their own.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Relax Or DIE posted:

whoops i meant the resistance beta

please do not own me online, folks

how could we when you already owned yourself

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

shaggy hair only exists in anime

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the real incurable virus here is the one that makes something awful posters describe literally anything they don’t like as “anime”

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Augus posted:

the real incurable virus here is the one that makes something awful posters describe literally anything they don’t like as “anime”

This post is anime.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Cardiovorax posted:

I have honestly never seen anyone wear a haircut like that outside of a cartoon or a video game

Because no one does unless they're in a K-pop group, that poo poo looks like a god drat wig with all of it's teased up volume.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Cardiovorax posted:

I don't mind the anime, RE plots are hilarious. I just don't want them to look dumb.

Ship loving wildly sailed on that one, then the ship turned into cum.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

All i can see when i look at carlos.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Kibayasu posted:

This post is anime.
:hmmyes:

sigher posted:

Because no one does unless they're in a K-pop group, that poo poo looks like a god drat wig with all of it's teased up volume.
I think he looks like that guy from Fist of the North Star, bit more fluffy maybe. I knew it made me think of something specific.

Paint the outfit green and you've basically got a Carlos.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Mar 28, 2020

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

All i can see when i look at carlos.

hes been hanging around his russian merc pals for too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Cardiovorax posted:

I have honestly never seen anyone wear a haircut like that outside of a cartoon or a video game, so maybe I was making assumptions there. It just made me think of the way that games like Final Fantasy 15 try to translate classic anime character designs to a photorealistic style and end up just looking kind of weird and goofy for it.

Carlos's hair is heavily stylized, but it's not some kind of strange concept :shrug:

I'm going to be disappointed if he doesn't have a mixed drink costume now.