Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
A life sentence is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for criminals to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the convict than on his mom. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Alan Smithee posted:

prison ins the safest place to be for ross, if only the rest of us were so lucky :smith:

actually 100% of the prison population has corona

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I pledge 90% of proceeds from my Elon Musk etherium twitter scams to my ex-wife. The remaining 10%, I pledge to myself. 0% will go to Ross's mum.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Immutable bitcoin transactions are hot. I love sliding my blockchain across the top of a shiny mined block, maybe get a little fee on there, then press down with my HYIP and hash the crypto. After I spill my liquid nitrogen all over the top of a mining rig, I like to smear it all around making loud fan noises until the strawberries lathers it a little bit.

If you safely invest a bitcoin in a hot wallet your satoshis turn into jellyfish turds and it's like birdbaths getting a silicone toupe :)

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Soricidus posted:

A life sentence is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for criminals to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the convict than on his mom. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

:right:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Alan Smithee posted:

when cloning is a thing, they can be bought on the darknet

you wouldn`t download a ross

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
what if i download a perfect replica of ross and torture it for eternity

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

basiliskcoin can only go up uP UP

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

ross u's basilisk

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Weatherman posted:

you wouldn`t download a ross

With 3d printing and blockchain you can store immutable copies of ross to be downloaded and printed out at will.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Boxturret posted:

i wouldn’t waste the time, frankly.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Grace Baiting posted:

basiliskcoin can only go up uP UP

The value is set in stone.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

orange juche posted:

With 3d printing and blockchain you can store immutable copies of ross to be downloaded and printed out at will.

pls don't

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Boxturret posted:

well sure, just make a new twitter account.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
does Ross deny ordering several murders?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Management posted:

does Ross deny ordering several murders?

I believe he still maintains his innocence, yes.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

CampingCarl posted:

well sure, just make a new twitter account.

day 2359: created a perfect simulation of a piece of trash stuck in a tree and a completely indestructible perfectly clear wall between it and ross

day 2867: removed from ross the ability to move so he had to stand and watch as his friends and family got wet from the rain

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Boxturret posted:

day 2359: created a perfect simulation of a piece of trash stuck in a tree and a completely indestructible perfectly clear wall between it and ross

day 2867: removed from ross the ability to move so he had to stand and watch as his friends and family got wet from the rain

laffeaux

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
eh i dont remember ross denying anything, he just keeps moping "what did i do to deserve this". he left it to his lawyer to say that, yeah he founded silk road, but he meant for it to be a lingerie store

serioussam909
Jan 4, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-VE_39Hz5M/

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

:hai:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

aged remarkably well. Unless its Boxturret's Ross sims

Boxturret posted:

I have no butt and I must poop

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
ok i have a problem

years ago i invested heavily in urocoin, the urea backed cryptocurrency. 1 coin is worth 1 metric tonne of urea and the price of urea has stayed constant, it was a good investment and a good store of value. but now i am trying to convert my urea coin into urea and i can't actually find any urea producers willing to make the exchange?????

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Chocobo posted:

i am trying to convert my urea coin into urea and i can't actually find any urea producers willing to make the exchange?????

Scrape the white part of the bird poo poo out of your security birdbath hiding your coins. It is concentrated urea.

It is also camouflage if you want to make a transaction on Local Bitchcoin. Smear it on your face like war paint and scare your rival into dropping the garbage bag full of Applebee’s gift cards before he runs off with your password.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

one urocoin is backed 1:1 by real urea or urea equivalents that we keep securely held in a large safe. we will gladly take your urea and give you and equivalent amount of urocoin. urocoin to urea transfers coming soon

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Chocobo posted:

ok i have a problem

years ago i invested heavily in urocoin, the urea backed cryptocurrency. 1 coin is worth 1 metric tonne of urea and the price of urea has stayed constant, it was a good investment and a good store of value. but now i am trying to convert my urea coin into urea and i can't actually find any urea producers willing to make the exchange?????

:piss:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

one from the grey thread:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sageboggs/status/1242968530250870786
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRealTriscuit/status/1243177402492162049

triscuits confirmed as possible lightning network decentralized backbone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Midjack posted:

remind me why luke "bitcoin bong" dash jr was ever considered reputable, even as a tall midget within butt circles

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

remind me why luke "bitcoin bong" dash jr was ever considered reputable, even as a tall midget within butt circles

i think he touched the code a few times

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
toy story alien triplets voice: ooooooooooooh

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Alan Smithee posted:

i mean, compared to the dude who wanted to have 16-year-olds cyber for bitcoin (amir taaki, iirc), or bruce “pattaya bruce” wagner, who wanted people to use grindr to sell bitscoin, or roger “man without a country” ver?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Boxturret posted:

i think he touched the code a few times

if by "the code" u mean ur mom

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Chocobo posted:

ok i have a problem

Convert to faecoin, then buy poo poo with it, and barter poo poo for piss. Easy.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Midjack posted:

lol @ the person who says "congrats on the monarchy!" and means it sincerely

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

AlbieQuirky posted:

bruce “pattaya bruce” wagner, who wanted people to use grindr to sell bitscoin
VERY MISLEADING!!
it was hornet

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

...! posted:

if by "the code" u mean ur mom
:wrong:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
tfw you are a monarchist but don't understand what monarchy is

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

look the divine right to rule is equivalent to some guy declaring himself president for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

both seem about equally likely to choose bitcoin as their currency