Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
There's not enough salamander tails and wormwood to heal that burn.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Mermaid Princess
Himada is quite the go-getter.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Brought To You By posted:

There's not enough salamander tails and wormwood to heal that burn.

:emptyquote:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Two new Senryu Girl

New Monster's Can't Clean
Idoru has fallen and the Gang comes together to stop Furianga and save Idoru's soul.

New Useless Panko

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Handsome Gorilla has a manga now

https://mangadex.org/chapter/832698/1

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Huzzah! posted:

New Monster's Can't Clean
Idoru has fallen and the Gang comes together to stop Furianga and save Idoru's soul.

Is there any news on the future of this one? I'm just hoping that this isn't a wind down.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Penny Theater opened shop back up which means we have more Game Club Three chapters to be exact.

edit: Fixed the link.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Mar 22, 2020

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
That is a youtube video.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Penny Theater opened shop back up which means we have more Game Club Three chapters to be exact.

edit: Fixed the link.

5 now

also, god drat

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Mori Kaoru did a fantasy one-shot

Nick Buntline
Dec 20, 2007
Doesn't know the impossible.

and another new chapter of Game Club in which we move from pre to post apocalypse.

i suppose something like this was going to happen eventually, but still. jeez.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Nick Buntline posted:

and another new chapter of Game Club in which we move from pre to post apocalypse.

The worst character is gone, good.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I AM THE MOON posted:

idk, considering duck kid's fixation on making "artificial life" and the girl who just wants to do gta shooting sprees irl i get the feeling this is gonna take a real IC turn at some point

I just want to revisit this and say you were right. I don't know why I expected anything from Imitation Crystal to be happy and whimsical.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Nick Buntline posted:

:smith:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nick Buntline posted:

Holy poo poo i did not expect this turn but also bye bitch

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I don't think he's actually dead, as Imitation Crystal tends not to kill any of their cast. I do think he's going to spend some time in hospital. Poor messed up guy.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

I just want to revisit this and say you were right. I don't know why I expected anything from Imitation Crystal to be happy and whimsical.

my, what a dirty demon lord! shoo! shoo!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

duck kid will be fiiine, jeez.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Shadows house updated.

Man, it's just revelation after revelation with this manga.

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
It really is picking up steam now after establishing the characters. And I'm really digging the old school fairy tale vibe going with the recent stuff shown.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

You sure?

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

Fine is a strooong word, pal.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Eldritch Senpai
Time for the showdown Vs the Bunny Girl

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Been following a series called Kakushigoto - Secrets. Interesting slice of life series centered around a group of students that all demonstrate some bizarre way of perceiving other's feelings and emotions. It's not really the focus of the story so much as something in the background but it's a good read switching POV every volume with the 3rd one having just started up.

Huzzah! posted:

new Eldritch Senpai
Time for the showdown Vs the Bunny Girl

Did Makie just summon his seeds to be a distraction?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah.

the equivalent of bugs bunny in a dress going "yoo hoo!" off to the side of a life-and-death battle

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Mermaid Princess
:eyepop: "But how does it taste" - Princess Big Boss

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Shimeji Simulation

Not with that attitude.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Two girls absolutely can make a baby. As long as one of them is trans anyway.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Mikl posted:

Two girls absolutely can make a baby.
Dynasty-Scans has a Science Babies tag just for this. :colbert:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Demon Mom
Lorem visits her new friends home.

new Night Owl Witch

Oh, my God Mameyama, look at her butt! :yosbutt:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I don't think this has been posted before:

Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 (Secrets)

It's about a quiet high school student, Kyou, who has a special ability. He can see signs above people's heads indicating what they are thinking:

Pretty interesting slice of life, and definitely didn't go the way I expected it to. There is a pretty interesting change-up a few chapters in when the perspective switches to another student who also has an ability (ch7 minor spoiler)

Same author of I Want To Eat Your Pancreas (which I have not seen but I have heard is very good), and the same artist of another excellent surreal daily life comic Kanojo wa Rokurokubi (long necked monster girl)

Fellis fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Mar 30, 2020

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Fellis posted:

I don't think this has been posted before:

Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 (Secrets)

It's about a quiet high school student, Kyou, who has a special ability. He can see signs above people's heads indicating what they are thinking:

This reminds me of FLCL because I don't know what the gently caress is going on other than that the young male protagonist is having feelings.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
Hmm, while the initial concept is kinda neat it really grabbed my interest with volume 2 signifying a character switch, and then following that up for chapter 14 being the start of volume 3 leading to yet another character switch.

I really like the idea that each volume will follow a different character and reveal more of their inner self and what ability they have to further create "mysteries" while explaining who they are deep down. Just the start of volume 3 alone makes me interested in what Zuka's volume will reveal about him

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Black Mage Knight posted:

Hmm, while the initial concept is kinda neat it really grabbed my interest with volume 2 signifying a character switch, and then following that up for chapter 14 being the start of volume 3 leading to yet another character switch.

I really like the idea that each volume will follow a different character and reveal more of their inner self and what ability they have to further create "mysteries" while explaining who they are deep down. Just the start of volume 3 alone makes me interested in what Zuka's volume will reveal about him

"For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee" but less ominous.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Some group posted an April Fools "joke" translation of a Mermaid Princess Guilty Meal chapter which is just a bunch of explicit racism.

e: oh and nazi poo poo at the end I missed. I wasn't gonna link it, but actually please report the chapter (30.6): https://mangadex.org/title/20583/the-mermaid-princess-s-guilty-meal

Has there ever been a good april fools translation of manga/anime? The only thing I can think of is Adult Swim putting mustaches on everyone in Witch Hunter Robin in 2004 or something, but I've never been able to find a video of that.

Fellis fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 31, 2020

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
There was a full fake One Piece chapter way back during the Impel Down arc where Luffy transformed into a woman. It was pretty good.

EDIT: Also the fake ads on Mangadex are pretty funny.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 31, 2020

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Ayakashi Ko

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Ever wonder what it would be like for a Sukeban became an exorcist?

Here you go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I have, actually