Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

give me the second season so I can get that sweet sweet evil Iruma straight into my veeeeeins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
iirc, The next arcs are Demon Phase Iruma, Iruma in the StuCo, Exams, and the Theme Park. The first of the spoilered ones takes place before Demon phase Iruma though. There's also the home visits.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

24 episodes of dates with Ameri, imo.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
An apparently unrelated anime, but the postcredits final episode zooms out to be Iruma reading it to Ameri.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Clara has insulted Asmodeus' dress sense. She has crossed a line.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I do appreciate how Kalego is trying reign in Iruma's suicidal tendencies.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

New chapter setting up the next, long-form dramatic arc.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Ameria continues to be adorable with Iruma.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb

Xelkelvos posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SX6vV2nln4

I want to see Alice's and Clara's moms meet because that seems like a giant storm waiting to happen.

Personal theory: Clara's mom used to be an idol. Dem-dol. One of those. Spontaneous choreography, dead giveaway.

Also N+ing Irumeri. They're just so drat cute.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Lock Knight posted:

Personal theory: Clara's mom used to be an idol. Dem-dol. One of those. Spontaneous choreography, dead giveaway.

Also N+ing Irumeri. They're just so drat cute.

I love Irumeri, but then the next chapter came out and Clara made a solid run for it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nemo2342 posted:

I love Irumeri, but then the next chapter came out and Clara made a solid run for it.

Claralice.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Wow. Clara's House chapter was really excellent, and it was nice seeing some different aspects of her. Between the last few chapters we've gotten some of the cutest scenes in the story.

chumbler posted:

Claralice.

I know it's trite but I do hope we end up with either Iruma/Ameri and Clara/Az or Clara/Iruma and Ameri/Az.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Clara/Iruma/Az or bust

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://mangadex.org/chapter/837829/1

New chapter translated. Alice dialing up the charm.

Also, he has Clara under a special contact.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

There's a previous chapter also translated. Both excellent, but you do need to read this one first for context.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I've realized that part of the reason I've been enjoying the latest chapters so much is that we get to see the characters interact in a non school environment. Everyone is being so cute!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Another wholesome update.

Plus an important question has been asked.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
Very disappointed no one posted this powerful face:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Can Of Worms posted:

Very disappointed no one posted this powerful face:

Amelie is extremely powerful no matter what she does, intentionally or not

I also like that Alice's contact page for Clara calls her "Stupid Clara" because Alice is a brat underneath the formality gilding :v:

edit: a new challenger for best Clara The Nearly-Featureless Blob Doodle

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Mar 27, 2020

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I remembered to catch up with the manga and it's extremely good. Especially Ameri. :hai:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
New update

Sure the Demon King stuff is nice, but we need the next update NOW.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Do you mean ch 94 or 95 as 94 is already out?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
94 is adorable.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I meant 94, because I hid the guys who were uploading random chapters way ahead of the story.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
93 and 94 are awesome. I'm almost dreading the next chapter because these past several chapters have been so amazing, and I don't want to feel let down if they can't keep up this level of quality.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

I meant 94, because I hid the guys who were uploading random chapters way ahead of the story.

Yeah, SSSS is basically a troll group and their translations aren't even all that good

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
On the bright side, it gives you an excuse to read 94 twice!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Sindai posted:

On the bright side, it gives you an excuse to read 94 twice!

You say that like I haven't read some of the arcs (like evil phase) multiple times already!

But yeah, I unblocked them long enough to read 94, and now I am really excited to read it again this week.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
jesus chapter 94

I was already on the Amelie boat but man that further solidifies her as best girl, that inazuma kiiiiiick was excellent and honestly way better artwork than I was expecting out of iruma-kun

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

jesus chapter 94

I was already on the Amelie boat but man that further solidifies her as best girl, that inazuma kiiiiiick was excellent and honestly way better artwork than I was expecting out of iruma-kun

Please tell me this doesnt apply to Clara, that would ruin everything. :ohdear:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Furnaceface posted:

Please tell me this doesnt apply to Clara, that would ruin everything. :ohdear:

Clara's entire series artwork budget already got used in that one page

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I feel like her low-detail artwork now is only because the artist is gathering their ki to draw her when she finally makes a breakthrough in her succubus training.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
There's a minimalist Ameri on the bottom right panel of page 16, chapter 94.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

I know I am late to the party, but I just finished watching the anime. It is definitely a fun show with some Disgaea vibes. I watched most of it while on an exercise bike, and conveniently both the opener and closer are pretty good songs to amp up and peddle to. The characters were fun, and Iruma is just such a great character to root for. If I had to lay any criticism, I would say that some of the characters are a bit one dimensional. Asmodeus is a bit dog-like in that all he seems to do is follow around Iruma. I personally enjoyed Clara's wackiness more.

This was also a pretty normie-friendly anime. I feel like I could recommend this to people without having them say "WHAT KIND OF WEIRD poo poo ARE YOU HAVING ME WATCH?".

The downside is that I need to find some other anime to watch while exercising now. Something light like this would be ideal.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Try How Heavy Are the Dumbells You Lift. It's unfortunately too fanservicey for most normies, but it does a good job in motivating exercise.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The scanlators couldn't wait until Wednesday for chapter 94 either.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
these three panels are so good

the whole chapter is also so good

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The manga continues to be unfair with just how adorable Ameri and Iruma are.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Everyone in the thread, (re)reading the update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

The manga continues to be unfair with just how adorable Ameri and Iruma are.

Ameri is more than two heads taller than Iruma without heels.