Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phyzzle posted:

If Ted Cruz gets infected with coronavirus, it's not schadenfruede. He's been taking isolation seriously.

Someone would still gleefully post it here, but those posts are boring. "Trump will someday grow old get sick and die better inform the thread of this new realization whoopty do."

Did Ted Cruz get the virus because I fell asleep reading this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phyzzle posted:

Someone would still gleefully post it here, but those posts are boring.

Your post history reveals you have never posted any actual content in this thread, so be the change you want to see :sun:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://i.imgur.com/Z06twLd.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/L6kL8BA.mp4

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I will never understand the rules of cricket

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Nana always was an old sticky wicket

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ekuNNN posted:

Your post history reveals you have never posted any actual content in this thread, so be the change you want to see :sun:

Why is it the only ones who complain are the ones who never actually provide content?

https://i.imgur.com/0Cfh4Ry.mp4

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
do you think laughing to death actually sucks or a pretty legit good way to go

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yet another in the "what did you think was going to happen?" files.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
The Goodies once killed a guy after laughing for nearly half an hour.

I've seen the episode, it's overrated.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm pretty sure this person is terminally stupid, jfc

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

The goal was destruction of some kind. High chance of success.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Her shirt makes it perfect.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

verbal enema posted:

do you think laughing to death actually sucks or a pretty legit good way to go

no pain no gain

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Inceltown posted:

Why is it the only ones who complain are the ones who never actually provide content?

https://i.imgur.com/0Cfh4Ry.mp4
This is not schadenfreude, it is heartbreaking

That poor sweet cat

Watch this instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMVtGsFULk

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^ If watching cats punk themselves is enough to break your heart you're about to have a rough couple of months :(

mind the walrus posted:

*I* thought it was going to go through one of the windows, but I actually would like to know what the mixer girl was trying to do by sticking her hand in to the rotating... tongs? Mixer things. Beaters?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The second one was dumb enough to do that with kids in the car, luckily no one got seriously hurt.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

bobjr posted:

The second one was dumb enough to do that with kids in the car, luckily no one got seriously hurt.

And what that video doesn't show is that they were doing a u-turn, having already driven through the crossing.

EDIT: Here's a video, you can see them driving offscreen at the start of the video as the arms come down and then reappearing a second later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAedMvHIJkc

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 29, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And what that video doesn't show is that they were doing a u-turn, having already driven through the crossing.

EDIT: Here's a video, you can see them driving offscreen at the start of the video as the arms come down and then reappearing a second later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAedMvHIJkc

So... was it a sui-cum-childicide attempt or what the heck?!?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Beep beep, train go brrrrr

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

3D Megadoodoo posted:

So... was it a sui-cum-childicide attempt or what the heck?!?

Near-terminal oblivious stupidity.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Near-terminal oblivious stupidity.

loving hell. Glad to know no-one died because that video sure looks bad.

E: actually looks like the train was already braking which is probably why no-one died

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
On the subject of cats, I present to you this:

The Great Tiny Flood of 2020

At about 37 seconds the disaster begins, at 3 and a half minutes the situation breaks containment. At 27:17 rescue arrives. In between these you can watch a large number of cats go through the "We're in SO much trouble" expressions (Cats have a lot of them).

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Samovar posted:

If someone contracts/dies of Coronovirus who was trying their best to stay at home, with social distancing, etc. there's no schadenfreude, it's a tragedy.

If someone contracts/dies of Coronovirus who was working in public because they are a working in public medicine/have been given no choice with regards to their financial situation, etc. there's no schadenfreude, it's a tragedy.

If someone contracts/dies if Coronovirus who has been deliberately downplaying it's dangers or trying to encourage others to stop self-isolating for ideological reasons, it's schadenfreude. And BIG schadenfreude.

Just don’t do it in such graphic and descriptive fantasy narrative please.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

also:
https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1244011591395356672
https://twitter.com/simiadei/status/1244089724857389057

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 29, 2020

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Fuckin lol

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Burning books is bad but burning authors is very good.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Well I hate to disagree with the thread but it is a pirate website and it shouldn't be promoted by mainstream websites as a good thing.

I mean that guy is obviously some self published doofus but that doesn't mean he's wrong that's a lovely website.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The gently caress?

Internet Archive is legit.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Darkhold posted:

Well I hate to disagree with the thread but it is a pirate website and it shouldn't be promoted by mainstream websites as a good thing.

I mean that guy is obviously some self published doofus but that doesn't mean he's wrong that's a lovely website.

lol, this is a very funny joke and you should be proud.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Bonus schad for whatever that site is looking more dated than SA.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

so it's good if authors don't get paid for their books?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Piracy is cool and good, yes

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EasilyConfused posted:

Bonus schad for whatever that site is looking more dated than SA.

It's one of the *chan sites. They're the worst in both form and function.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The internet archive is not a pirate site, it's literally a library, it's got a letter from congress and everything.

But also PIracy is good and just.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Lots of authors are having their works uploaded but not getting paid under the Public Lending Rights (not applicable to US).

They're scanning in copyrighted works and lending them out without buying them or clearing the proper rights depending on the country. Nor are the participating libraries are securing the proper rights before uploading their books.

It was fine when they were doing it to public domain books. In fact that's a good thing but they're not 'legit' they're just big and public.

vvv Alright you stick it to those big fat cat.........authors.

Darkhold fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Mar 29, 2020

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Good

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Darkhold posted:

Lots of authors are having their works uploaded but not getting paid under the Public Lending Rights (not applicable to US).

They're scanning in copyrighted works and lending them out without buying them or clearing the proper rights depending on the country. Nor are the participating libraries are securing the proper rights before uploading their books.

It was fine when they were doing it to public domain books. In fact that's a good thing but they're not 'legit' they're just big and public.

Yeah this is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Darkhold posted:

Inceltown posted:

lol, this is a very funny joke and you should be proud.