Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
in my religion we do not celebrate bunny day and i consider this onslaught an assault on my civil liberties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

Are all the cool sky balloon items going to be replaced by an armada of sky eggs for the next few weeks

nah, the sky eggs are a different kind of balloon and doesn't replace the other ones. They show up far more frequently and also make a different sound

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i personally am glad of all the balloons because it's easy progress towards raining treasure

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

sweet thursday posted:

Are all the cool sky balloon items going to be replaced by an armada of sky eggs for the next few weeks

Nah, I got a few regular ones mixed in with the clown balloons. It's just annoying that there is a constant whooshing noise, now.

Your Computer posted:

nah, the sky eggs are a different kind of balloon and doesn't replace the other ones. They show up far more frequently and also make a different sound

They do?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We heard ur complaints about limited carrying capacity and we came up with a solution. 8 different types of eggs to find hidden throughout the island

I do like the eggs. I am no smashmouth. However I have some concerns

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Re: Money Trees.

Most of the time I just get the 10k but I did successfully harvest a triple 30k tree yesterday.

In my excitement to repeat it I accidentally planted the 1000 bell bag in that days glowing spot. RIP.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

also where the gently caress do i find a rajah brooke and madagascaran sunset moth it's driving me crazy

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

HellCopter posted:

Why would I want to carry a bench around...?

That's really nice! Are those patterns you placed on the floor, or some kind of tool?

Just part of the island construction tool you get!

sweet thursday posted:

You still get normal balloons

I've had 4 goddamn balloons on screen at once. As a heads up they contain the DIY bunny day stuff too, not just sky egg

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

i've seen a few regular balloons too, i don't think the egg ones are overwriting anything

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

also where the gently caress do i find a rajah brooke and madagascaran sunset moth it's driving me crazy

You need to get some fancy flowers.

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer

iTrust posted:

Gonna be open for an hour or so if anyone wants to visit Kicks / Buy rainboots or a Ninja Costume from the Ables'

Also feel free to take Apples if you can find any. Alas the park trees are decoration only please do not steal

Flowers on sale today are Orange/Red Windflower - White/Yellow Hyacinth - White/Yellow Pansies

Dodo is N4FQP

Come say Hi whilst I AFK due to WFH if you come through so I can steal outfit ideas.

Thanks for the windflowers, I grabbed a ninja outfit and pig nose as well.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you were wondering who this is for, my kids' two favorite things to do are shoot down balloons and dig up bullshit of any type, so they are in heaven today.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If you see this message, I'd love to help you pick out a song from RO and transcribe it. I've had the Payon theme stuck in my head for days.

I used to make custom headgears for private RO servers, lol.

Be Nice N' Easy was my first choice for obvious reasons but I don't know how easy it would be to make any part of that recognizable. So really at this point I'm up for anything that would be recognizable once transcribed.

Also :hfive: to a fellow RO nerd.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Huxley posted:

If you were wondering who this is for, my kids' two favorite things to do are shoot down balloons and dig up bullshit of any type, so they are in heaven today.

I have a compulsion to dig up everything and pop every balloon. Pray for me this day

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Just part of the island construction tool you get!

You still get normal balloons

I've had 4 goddamn balloons on screen at once. As a heads up they contain the DIY bunny day stuff too, not just sky egg

I am no getting very many! I've been trying to get more sky eggs for a while none are showing up

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

A Long Way Down posted:

Thanks for the windflowers, I grabbed a ninja outfit and pig nose as well.

You're welcome! If anyone else wants to visit, I'm still open and probably will be for another half hour or so.

quote:

Gonna be open for an hour or so if anyone wants to visit Kicks / Buy rainboots or a Ninja Costume from the Ables'

Also feel free to take Apples if you can find any. Alas the park trees are decoration only please do not steal

Flowers on sale today are Orange/Red Windflower - White/Yellow Hyacinth - White/Yellow Pansies

Dodo is N4FQP

Come say Hi whilst I AFK due to WFH if you come through so I can steal outfit ideas.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

And More posted:

You need to get some fancy flowers.

i have a few purple flowers which is how you got rajah brookes before but none have appeared yet after an hour of trying

what about madagascaran sunset moths, do i need black flowers for that?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wrapped 2 gifts but forgot which was which so I ended up giving Kolby a flower and Agnes a kettlebell. This game is wild

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

sweet thursday posted:

We heard ur complaints about limited carrying capacity and we came up with a solution. 8 different types of eggs to find hidden throughout the island

I do like the eggs. I am no smashmouth. However I have some concerns

At least they stack to like 99. I was afraid they'd only go up to 10

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I made a memorial:

Brilliant. Just plain brilliant.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Managed to snatch a Switch yesterday for my girlfriend. She spent 17 hour straight playing Animal Crossing.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

if you plant a gently caress ton of flowers it'll increase your chances of those guys pooping up. they're big colorful butterflies

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Be Nice N' Easy was my first choice for obvious reasons but I don't know how easy it would be to make any part of that recognizable. So really at this point I'm up for anything that would be recognizable once transcribed.

Also :hfive: to a fellow RO nerd.

I haven't thought of anything I really wanted for a town theme but drat if RO music wouldn't fit the bill. Share with the class if anything good comes up!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Figure I'll leave the gates open for a while this morning, turnips are blah but there's some good clothes to buy including pimp hats, shiny comedian suits, tuxedo variants, etc. There's a free pile to the left with some cat hoods, power boots and other junk. Pick fruit if you want.

I'll mostly be away doing work but may pop in for random island maintenance. No gifts required but if you happen to have roses I wouldn't mind some seeds.

Dodo code 73517

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

my money tree technique is that i always bury 30k. that way if i'm lucky i get a 60k payout, but if i only net 30k from the tree i still break even

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/haleiga/status/1243693198897274882

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I made a memorial:

He sure did say 'well' a lot

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

What bunny day is like now

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm drowning in eggs goons please send help

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Anyone else imagine the Resident Evil safe room theme whenever you walk inside now?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I haven't found any eggs at all and my friends think I'm messing with them since apparently they're meant to be everywhere?

A couple of my villagers were sitting in the plaza having their morning coffee together, so I sat down and had mine as well :3

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HellCopter posted:

Why would I want to carry a bench around...?

A DIY workbench to craft tools if they break and you don't want to run back to wherever the nearest workbench is

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

I haven't found any eggs at all and my friends think I'm messing with them since apparently they're meant to be everywhere?

A couple of my villagers were sitting in the plaza having their morning coffee together, so I sat down and had mine as well :3

They.
Are.
Everywhere.

They.
Are.
Watching.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

man i caught 6 agrias butterflies already and have not seen the other two new rare leps, gently caress this i'm going to bed

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I'm not sick of Bunny Day yet, but apparently I'm the exception.

The mascot bunny claimed you'd get a special reward for finding and crafting all the seasonal DIY recipes, so we'll probably have to get a list going at some point, huh?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Do paths connect to inclines well, or is there a gap?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I reset my game and now the eggs are here. Must have just needed to update still.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like bunny day, it's cute and the whole 'the eggs are in EVERYTHING' fits the egg hunt gimmick

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Any guides showing what were added bug/fish wise in April?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

TTBF posted:

Any guides showing what were added bug/fish wise in April?

https://icebr.art/

I use this, it's pretty great.