Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Pick posted:

It's Shran and Archer from Enterprise which is gross because enterprise . is a bad show

On the other hand, Shran is wonderful and I really liked Archer (maybe because I watched a ton of Quantum Leap as a child). A Shran-Archer pairing seems fine, all things considered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
I mean come on, it's Jeffrey Combs. Weyoun! Brunt! Other Weyoun!

That one kind of nice PsiCop!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
I don't think Mr. Gray was actually a PsiCop, I don't recall him being introduced as such and he was "only" a P10.

Like, it's understandable, most of the time when we see PsiCorps officials they're PsiCops.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

That one kind of PsiCop!

Yeah, I could remember that he wasn't in the official uniform they have, but I remembered that there was enough unpleasant unofficialness to his role that I wasn't sure exactly how undercover he was.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Thing is about Garak and clothes is that he's a professional spy who has a history of long-term undercover work among different species; knowing all about fashion and clothes is an absolute necessity to not stick out any more than he already does. And also to get any business in the first place when he's competing with replicators, he has to be really good at his job, and give people genuine good advice and custom tailoring across various species and culture. And he does have that whole speech to Quark where he uses fashion as a thinly veiled euphemism to warm him about the dangers of getting involved with a Cardassian rebel.

Although it does make for an ideal cover, given he presumably has a lot of free time, interacts with a wide variety of mostly important people, and has a reason to be working with lots of contacts given rare and exotic fabrics and fashions are his stock in trade.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

animated: https://jacobospa.tumblr.com/

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Thing is about Garak and clothes is that he's a professional spy who has a history of long-term undercover work among different species; knowing all about fashion and clothes is an absolute necessity to not stick out any more than he already does. And also to get any business in the first place when he's competing with replicators, he has to be really good at his job, and give people genuine good advice and custom tailoring across various species and culture. And he does have that whole speech to Quark where he uses fashion as a thinly veiled euphemism to warm him about the dangers of getting involved with a Cardassian rebel.

Although it does make for an ideal cover, given he presumably has a lot of free time, interacts with a wide variety of mostly important people, and has a reason to be working with lots of contacts given rare and exotic fabrics and fashions are his stock in trade.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I don't think Mr. Gray was actually a PsiCop, I don't recall him being introduced as such and he was "only" a P10.

Like, it's understandable, most of the time when we see PsiCorps officials they're PsiCops.

Oh yeah, everybody completely loves Jeffrey combs. That's taken for granted

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eggs shrancheros

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

eggs shrancheros

Next username..,,..

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Ambassador Kosh would be fun to have hanging out in Star Trek.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Imagine a meeting between Londo Mollari and Quark.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

using his tentacles to do oomox

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblS6bef1Gg

this was a big event

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

they kept the scene going. true professionals.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Part of why people are uncomfortable with Dukat I think is because Marc Alaimo appears to be super creepy to female cast members. "What We Left Behind" does an amazing job of pairing clips of cast members saying Alaimo creeped them out with interview segments of Marc Alaimo saying creepy things about that cast member with this weird glee, you know, the one where Dukat is about to really guide some Bajoran workers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
idk if that seems altogether fair, there's a lot you can do with selective editing also

a lot of star trek women out there who go to a lot of cons (like, cons generally) talk and I've never heard any negative rumors about him in that context

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
He does seem to have extreme Boomer Uncle Energy. The kind of guy who will invite your friend's older sister to take a spin on his Harley.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A lot of women were super into him as Dukat, and I think that must've been a very odd thing to have experienced from his perspective LOL

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
What of the Leeta x Rom content! I need to know

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'll find some. There's quite a bit, it's very popular

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh yeah! This thread

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Pick posted:

Oh yeah! This thread
:yeah:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
“But [Tumblr’s] value, of course, is more than just what it isn’t, and what it points away from. Despite all the drama and discourse lurking in its corners, it’s easy to make your own Tumblr life as simple and as happy as you want it to be. There are no algorithmic threats lurking around every corner, no onslaught of promoted posts from politicians or influencers. More than anything else, Tumblr in 2020 is a self-sustaining ecosystem. It’s a semi-sealed and increasingly fertile terrarium, a nigh-impossible perpetual-motion machine of a platform going productively psychotic in its isolation.”

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tyool 2020 and girls are still horny for spock. no one's ever quite figured this out.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Sure he seems emotionally distant but I'm sure if I just work at it I'll eventually worm my way past that hard outer shell and get to see the passion-gripped vulcan lust that he is holding back every single second of the day.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this person has a star trek dollhouse

with a tortoise??

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm a little concerned with the fact that those pants are not zipped.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Enterprise is actually very good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this single line:

quote:

BASHIR: Palis. Palis Delon. She was a dancer, a ballerina. She had the most exquisite feet. I'm serious. It's very important for a dancer to have good arches. She was gorgeous, not to mention brilliant. I used to watch her on stage. I couldn't believe how anyone could be so graceful.

has firmly established among tumblr ds9 trekkers that bashir is a foot pervert, leading to many exchanges

Pick fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 2, 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this star trek tumblr hero made a Garak supercut so's you dont have to watch the rest of bad episodes where he appears for 30 seconds

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s because spocks hot as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS