Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This league will award a championship this year
This poll is closed.
NBA 7 7.53%
NHL 7 7.53%
MLB 31 33.33%
XFL 48 51.61%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

time for pound

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1242140452578406400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

I mean, I gotta entertain myself SOMEHOW if the Olympics aren't happening anymore.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ketchup vs catsup posted:

y'all are way more optimistic than me, I don't think the NFL season begins on time with fans in the stands.

yeah this is going to be insanely bad for like a year

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah this is going to be insanely bad for like a year

New strategy is telling old folks to go ahead and die already so we'll be back on schedule shortly

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its good to stay the course

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Trump pretty much said today that he wants the economy to go back to normal in like three weeks, so gently caress it, maybe we'll have fans in the stands by June. We can have a salute to the COVID dead every game.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Duckman2008 posted:

Flu season goes until august. I don’t poo poo really starts back up until august or September. Which is crazy to think about.

The virus completely eats poo poo in air hotter than 85 F. So most of the country will probably see a decline in new cases starting June/July and then we'll probably see it start to come back around October/November. Which is particularly fantastic when you have sports like MLB saying delaying is no biggie because they can just play into November.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Sydin posted:

The virus completely eats poo poo in air hotter than 85 F. So most of the country will probably see a decline in new cases starting June/July and then we'll probably see it start to come back around October/November. Which is particularly fantastic when you have sports like MLB saying delaying is no biggie because they can just play into November.

Nah. MERS was a Corona virus in the middle east.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Sydin posted:

The virus completely eats poo poo in air hotter than 85 F. So most of the country will probably see a decline in new cases starting June/July and then we'll probably see it start to come back around October/November.

Not being a dick, but where are you reading that ? What I have been reading is that places like Australia are still getting it despite it being end of summer, so the reports seem to be “it may die down, but likely not near enough.”

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Duckman2008 posted:

Not being a dick, but where are you reading that ? What I have been reading is that places like Australia are still getting it despite it being end of summer, so the reports seem to be “it may die down, but likely not near enough.”

Nobody knows to what degree seasonal temperature will help us out, but the New York Times had an article yesterday about the effects observed so far and there does seem to be a clear effect. As you say, it may not be enough to really give us an "offseason" or it may go away for a while and then come back seasonally to kick our asses.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Duckman2008 posted:

Here's an article citing a recent study that high temperatures make it more difficult for COVID-19 to transmit. But yeah, "eat's poo poo" was hyperbole. I swear there was a study posted in the D&D thread that was more affirmative that it really struggles in high temperatures, but that was a week ago and this study seems more recent.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this should do it

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1242250010609233920

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Bird in a Blender posted:

Trump pretty much said today that he wants the economy to go back to normal in like three weeks, so gently caress it, maybe we'll have fans in the stands by June. We can have a salute to the COVID dead every game.

in memory of the millions dead the philly fanatic will now beat up mascot coronavirus

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sports related poo poo on TV today. All times Eastern:

Awful Announcing posted:

College Basketball
NCAA Tournament Classics
2019 Elite 8: Purdue vs. Virginia — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
2019 Final Four: Auburn vs. Virginia — CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m.
2019 National Championship: Texas Tech vs. Virginia — CBS Sports Network, 10 p.m.

Golf
PGA Tour: The CUT — Golf Channel, 4:30 p.m.
School of Golf: Chapter 8: Stop the Slice — Golf Channel, 7 p.m.
The Skill Code: RX-Contact and Trajectory — Golf Channel, 7:30 p.m.

Mixed Martial Arts
UFC Unleashed: Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos 1 — ESPNews, 8 p.m.

NFL
NFL Live — ESPN, 2 p.m.
SportsCenter Special: Mel Kiper’s Mock Draft 3.0 — ESPN, 3 p.m.

NHL
Playoff Rivalries
2014 Western Conference Quarterfinal, Game 7: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks — NBCSN, 3 p.m.
2012 Eastern Conference Final, Game 6: New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils — NBCSN, 5 p.m.
2012 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins at Philadelphia Flyers — NBCSN, 7 p.m.
2014 Western Conference Quarterfinals, Game 2: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues — NBCSN, 9 p.m.

Soccer
Misiσn Europa — TUDN, 5 p.m.
LaLiga World — beIN Sports, 6:30 p.m.
Fϊtbol Club — TUDN, 6:59 p.m.
90 Years of Stories: The Coach: Javier Irueta — beIN Sports, 7 p.m.
90 Years of Stories: One-Touch Goals: Hugo Sanchez — beIN Sports, 7:30 p.m.
Lνnea de Cuatro — TUDN, 8 p.m.

Sports News and Talk
Get Up — ESPN, 8 a.m.
The Dan Patrick Show — B/R Live/YouTube, 9 a.m.
The Dan Le Batard Show With Stugotz — ESPNews, 10 a.m.
Sport Today — BBC World News, 10:45 a.m.
Sky Sports News — NBCSN, 11 a.m.
BYU Sports Nation — BYUtv, noon
The Jim Rome Show — CBS Sports Network, noon
SportsCenter — ESPN, noon
The Rich Eisen Show — YouTube, noon
SportsCenter — ESPN, 1 p.m.
Tiki & Tierney — CBS Sports Network, 3 p.m.
The Will Cain Show — ESPNews, 3 p.m.
SportsCenter — ESPN, 5 p.m.
SportsCenter — ESPN, 6 p.m.
O.J.: Made in America: Part 1 — ESPN, 7 p.m.
Sport Today — BBC World News, 8:45 p.m.
O.J.: Made in America: Part 2 — ESPN, 9 p.m.
E:60 — ESPNews, 9 p.m.
Sport Today — BBC World News, 9:45 p.m.
E:60: Hilinski’s Hope — ESPNews, 10 p.m.
E:60: Mike Leach — ESPNews, 11 p.m.
SportsCenter at Night With Scott Van Pelt — ESPN, 11 p.m.
SC Featured: Who Says I Can’t? — ESPNews, 11:30 p.m.
Titulares y Mαs — Telemundo, midnight
Contacto Deportivo — Univision/TUDN, midnight
Boomer & Gio — CBS Sports Network, 6 a.m. (Wednesday)
Golic & Wingo — ESPNews/ESPN2, 6 a.m. (Wednesday)

Tennis
Tennis Channel Live — Tennis Channel, noon

DJExile fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Mar 24, 2020

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1242426673049538560

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I'm going to say June 15th, but I think that's a little optimistic. I think we'll see some sports come back with no fans in May though. Even June seems too early because places like Florida and Arizona have barely done anything so far.

Another option is that we see some places start having fans, while other places still say no. Like if things settle down here in Illinois they may open it back up to fans, but if it's raging somewhere else, then they play the game with no fans still. If China is any indication of what's to come, we're looking at three months of shutdowns.

I am willing to admit already that I was way off. I'm going to revise this to August 1st for fans in stands now, and even that still feels optimistic.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

I am willing to admit already that I was way off. I'm going to revise this to August 1st for fans in stands now, and even that still feels optimistic.

I think we'll see empty-stands/arena games first as you probably can do that with pretty maintainable risk.

Getting 10k+ people in one place is probably not going to be a good idea for a year+.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Wimbledon canceled

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Better Than You posted:

Wimbledon canceled

First time since WWII, I'll be damned

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat Wimbeldon is one of my favorites every year.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Rick posted:

drat Wimbeldon is one of my favorites every year.

I understand not wanting to do it without a crowd but you'd think tennis of all sports would be doable while maintaining social distancing

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

morestuff posted:

I understand not wanting to do it without a crowd but you'd think tennis of all sports would be doable while maintaining social distancing

That is good point. It’s probably the best for all of this.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Golf seems better actually. I was surprised the masters got cancelled.

With all of these things though I wonder if the danger is just the sport or the fan reaction to it as well. You can’t always trust the public not to go nuts over sports or try to sneak a peek at a celebrity. Weren’t there mobs outside a PSG match after they tried to close it to crowds during one of the last champions league games?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

morestuff posted:

The travel is the killer. Most of the cannon fodder for tennis tournaments either can’t fly due to travel bans or don’t want to risk it. Not to mention all the camera guys, refs, coaches, ball boys etc. it’s a bigger problem than it seems.

Same problem for boxing/MMA: two guys in a cage is relatively safe, getting them to the venue is not.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Apr 2, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah even with like tennis matches or golf the rub isn't actually the people playing, its all the massive crews that make it possible for them to play and make it possible to air on TV. Its like nighttime talk shows aren't filming from home to protect the hosts. Its so they don't have to bring all the crew in.

Plus, yeah, its just a bad message to send that Wimbledon or the Masters is more important than this. Even if you can minimize risk you're giving anyone on the fence, getting antsy, or actively resistant to the guidelines and restrictions a little bit of a hint that its not really as important as people say. And you make yourself come off arrogant and greedy that you're special and need to happen or that you're trying to capitalize off it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Golf's British Open has been cancelled.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

premier league update

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1246079676394733579

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
In general sports news

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1246441796923797510

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
There might be something said about the relatively small risk from getting a few hundred people to put on games in empty arenas to the advantage of providing something that will encourage people to keep quarantine for a long time. The mental health effects of the quarantine are going to become a real problem as people try to break it, and pro leagues coming back might make a real difference.

Of course some players won't want to play in that situation, I certainly wouldn't blame them, but I think you can structure a league in such a way to make the risk not much higher than it is for most people anyway.

I'm not sure what the right thing to do is, but since this is probably the way life will be for a year+ I think its important to think long term and what ways we can look for the greater good.

Packed Arenas should absolutely not happen until a vaccine + herd immunity is well established.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The problem is that even if you could do it safely Trump doesn't want the sports to start back up so people stay mentally healthy, he wants it so he can say "everything's fine, I'm great, thank me." Which is a problem because it sends the opposite message of social quarantining and playing it safe. Its not a coincidence that the country started taking this seriously after the NBA shut down and March Madness was cancelled. It was a shock to our routines and made a mark. Bringing back those routines sends the signal that things are getting back to normal and is probably counter productive.

And besides that I just don't think you can actually do sports with the massive support and production staffs in any way resembling a "safe" way. At least not until you have tons of quick and efficient testing and a handle on treatment and not hospital overload.

Its not worth worrying about "a year+" from now with stuff like this. We don't know how long this will last and we can argue about it all we want but it won't change how the sports leagues act. If by the end of summer everything's still shut down and people are losing their minds then the NFL will make a decision.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1246512419125551105

so to trump the nfl is good now

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah even with like tennis matches or golf the rub isn't actually the people playing, its all the massive crews that make it possible for them to play and make it possible to air on TV.

Can’t all the golfers strap an iPhone/Gopro to their head and stream? Tiger-Cam, Mickleson-Cam, Gilmore-Cam, you pay for the feed you want.

Someone has probably seriously suggested some form of this.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, that is hysterical that he is all about it when it benefits him.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheMasters/status/1247177575539015680

might be one hell of a conflict between the masters and football

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

US Open's been pushed back as well and that's a FOX show:

USGA posted:

The 120th U.S. Open, which was scheduled to be held June 18-21 at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, N.Y., has been postponed. The championship has been rescheduled to Sept. 17-20 at Winged Foot.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Watched most of the replay of the Rebirth Saints game on ESPN. I had a good, hard cry at the beginning, not gonna lie. Some good, some bad memories. Eventually just started remembering all the good times and the tears became happy tears.

Hopefully, the symbolic form of returning to normalcy from Covid will leave people similarly emotional.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Bunch of great stuff on TV today

quote:

College Football
2020 Sugar Bowl: Georgia vs. Baylor (01/01/2020) — ESPNU, 6 p.m.
Oklahoma at Baylor (04/01/2019) — ESPNU, 9 p.m.
All-Star Football Challenge — ESPN2, 10:30 p.m.

Golf
The Masters
2018 Par-3 Contest (04/04/2018) — ESPN, 1:30 p.m.
1986 Final Round (04/13/1986) — ESPN, 3:30 p.m.

Celebrating the Masters — Golf Channel, 7 p.m.

iRacing
Myrtle Beach Speedway — NBCSN, 7 p.m.
World of Outlaws Invitational — FS1, 8 p.m.

Mixed Martial Arts
UFC Main Event: Namajunas vs. Jedrzejczyk 2 — ESPNews, 6 p.m.
UFC – The Walk: Cyborg vs. Nunes — ESPNews, 7 p.m.
UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Heavy Hitters — ESPNews, 7:30 p.m.
UFC Main Event: VanZant vs. Waterson/Northcutt vs. Gall — ESPNews, 8 p.m.
UFC Main Event: Valasquez vs. Werdrum — ESPNews, 8:30 p.m.

Miscellaneous
2019 World’s Strongest Man Competition: Finale — CBS Sports Network, 7 p.m.
1978 World’s Strongest Man Competition — CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m.
1979 World’s Strongest Man Competition — CBS Sports Network, 10 p.m.
1983 World’s Strongest Man Competition — CBS Sports Network, midnight

MLB
St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets (Gary Carter’s debut-04/09/1985) — MLB Network, 11 a.m.
2011 National League Division Series, Game 5: Arizona Diamondbacks at Milwaukee Brewers (10/07/2011) — MLB Network, 3 p.m.
1991 World Series, Game 4: Minnesota Twins at Atlanta Braves (10/23/1991)
2003 National League Division Series, Game 3: San Francisco Giants at Florida Marlins (10/03/2003) — MLB Network, 8 p.m.

NASCAR
2019 Geico 500 (Talladega, 04/28/2019) — NBCSN, 1 p.m.
2018 Overton’s 400 (Chicagoland, 07/01/2018) — NBCSN, 3 p.m.
2001 Pepsi 400 (Daytona, 07/012001) — NBCSN, 8 p.m.
2017 Geico 500 (Talladega, 05/07/2017) — NBCSN, 10 p.m.
2005 Advance Auto Parts 500 (Martinsville, 04/10/2005) — NBCSN, midnight

NASCAR Race Hub — FS1, 6 p.m.

NBA
Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets (04/09/2017) — NBA TV, 5 p.m.
2013 NBA Finals, Game 6: San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat (06/18/2013) — ESPN, 7 p.m.
2008 Western Conference Quarterfinal, Game 1: Phoenix Suns at San Antonio Spurs (04/19/2008) — NBA TV, 8 p.m.
2013 NBA Finals, Game 7: San Antonio Spurs at Miami Heat (06/20/2013) — ESPN, 9:30 p.m.
Los Angeles Lakers at Los Angeles Clippers (03/08/2020) — NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.

NBA GameTime — NBA TV, 7 p.m.

NFL
2007 AFC Divisional Playoff Game: San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts (01/13/2008) — NFL Network, 9 a.m.
Carolina Panthers at New York Giants (12/20/2015) — NFL Network, noon
2019 Wild Card Playoff Game: Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans (01/04/2020) — NFL Network, 3 p.m.
Super Bowl LII: Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (02/07/2018) — NFL Network, 8 p.m.

NFL Total Access — NFL Network, 6 p.m.
Path to the Draft — NFL Network, 7 p.m.

NHL
2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Marathon
Eastern Conference Semifinal, Game 5: Columbus Blue Jackets at Boston Bruins (05/04/2019) — NHL Network, 8 a.m.
Stanley Cup Final, Game 1: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins (05/27/2019) — NHL Network, 9:30 a.m.
Eastern Conference Quarterfinal, Game 1: Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning (04/10/2019) — NHL Network, 11 a.m.
Western Conference Semifinal, Game 7: Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues (05/07/2019) — NHL Network, 12:30 p.m.
Eastern Conference Final, Game 1: Carolina Hurricanes at Boston Bruins (05/09/2019) — NHL Network, 2:30 p.m.
Stanley Cup Final, Game 7: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins (06/12/2019) — NHL Network, 7 p.m.

Top Shelf: 2019 Playoffs Marathon
Plays of the 1st Round — NHL Network, 4 p.m.
Plays of the 2nd Round — NHL Network, 4:30 p.m.
Plays of the Conference Finals — NHL Network, 5 p.m.
Plays of the Stanley Cup Final — NHL Network, 5:30 p.m.

2017 Eastern Conference Final, Game 7: Ottawa Senators at Pittsburgh Penguins (05/25/2017) — NBCSN, 5 p.m.

NHL: Pause and Rewind (series premiere) — NBCSN, 6 p.m.
NHL Tonight — NHL Network, 6 p.m.

Soccer
The Keys & Gray Show — beIN Sports, 7:30 p.m.
Lνnea de Cuatro — TUDN, 9 p.m.

Sports News & Talk
Get Up — ESPN, 8 a.m.
Lunch Talk Live — NBCSN, noon
The Will Cain Show — ESPNU, 3 p.m.
The Paul Finebaum Show — SEC Network, 3 p.m.
Time to Schein — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
30 for 30: Hit It Hard — ESPN2, 6 p.m.
Sports Burst — beIN Sports, 7 p.m.
ESPN Sport Shorts: Beyond the Links — ESPN2, 7 p.m.
E:60 : Paradise: From the Ashes — ESPNews, 9:30 p.m.
SC Featured: A Mountain to Climb — ESPN2, 10 p.m.
E:60: Hurley — ESPNews, 10 p.m.
E:60: WWE Behind the Curtain — ESPNews, 11 p.m.
Contacto Deportivo — TUDN, 11 p.m.
SportsCenter at Night With Scott Van Pelt — ESPN, midnight
Boomer & Gio — CBS Sports Network, 6 a.m. (Thursday)
Golic & Wingo — ESPNews/ESPN2, 6 a.m. (Thursday)

Tennis
Roger Federer: Everywhere is Home — ESPNews, 9 p.m.

That 1986 Masters final is probably the best final of all time.

Also hey MorningView there's Worlds Strongest Man on today!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

c-c-c-crosspooost

time? eastern!

quote:

College Football
Ohio State at Purdue (10/28/2000) — ESPNU, 4 p.m.
Oregon at Cal (11/06/2004) — ESPNU, 6 p.m.
2000 Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Michigan (01/01/2000) — ESPNU, 8 p.m.
2003 Tangerine Bowl: Kansas vs. North Carolina (12/22/2003) — ESPNU, 10 p.m.
2003 GMAC Bowl: Louisville vs. Miami (OH) (12/18/2003) — ESPNU, midnight

Inside College Football: Draft Special: Face of the Franchise — CBS Sports Network, 7 p.m.
Inside College Football: Draft Special: The Defense — CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m.

Golf
The Masters Rewind
Final Round (04/08/2012) — ESPN, 2 p.m.
Final Round (04/13/1997) — ESPN, 7:30 p.m.

PGA Tour: The CUT — Golf Channel, 7 p.m.
Celebrating the Masters: 2012 Bubba Watson Masters Press Conference — Golf Channel, 7:30 p.m.
Golf Films: Hogan-Peseverance — Golf Channel, 9 p.m.
Golf Films: Hogan-Perfection — Golf Channel, 10 p.m.
Celebrating the Masters: 1997 Tiger Woods Masters Press Conference — Golf Channel, 11 p.m.

IndyCar
2019 Indianapolis 500 — NBCSN, 8 p.m.

iRacing
Martinsville Speedway — NBCSN, 7 p.m.

Mixed Martial Arts
UFC Unleashed: Overeem vs. Lesnar — ESPNews, 6 p.m.
UFC Main Event: UFC 234: Andesanya vs. Silva — ESPNews, 7 p.m.
UFC Main Event: Johnson vs. Cejudo 2 — ESPNews, 8 p.m.
UFC Unleashed: UFC 238: Ferguson vs. Cowboy — ESPNews, 11 p.m.
UFC Unleashed: Johnson vs. Gaethje — ESPNews, midnight

MLB
Baseball Seasons: 1977 — MLB Network, 1 p.m.
1977 World Series, Game 4: New York Yankees at Los Angeles Dodgers (10/15/1977) — MLB Network, 2 p.m. & 10 p.m.
1978 World Series, Game 3: Los Angeles Dodgers at New York Yankees (10/13/1978) — MLB Network, 4 p.m.
All-Time Games: California Angels at New York Yankees (Ron Guidry strikes out 18 batters, 06/17/1978) — MLB Network, 6 p.m.

NASCAR
Brickyard 400 (08/08/2004) — NBCSN, midnight

NASCAR Race Hub — FS1, 6 p.m.

NBA
NBA 2K Players Tournament Quarterfinals
Rui Hachimura vs. Devin Booker — ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Derrick Jones, Jr. vs. Montrezl Harrel — ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Deandre Ayton vs. Trae Young — ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Patrick Beverley vs. Andre Drummond — ESPN2, 10 p.m.

2014 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal
Game 4: Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets (05/12/2014) — NBA TV, 3 p.m.
Game 5: Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat (05/14/2014) — NBA TV, 4 p.m.

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder (02/27/2016) — NBA TV, 5 p.m.
Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers (12/30/1996) — NBA TV, 8 p.m.
Los Angeles Lakers at Portland Trail Blazers (04/10/2013) — NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.

NBA GameTime — NBA TV, 7 p.m.

NFL
Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills (12/08/2019) — NFL Network, 9 a.m.
Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts (10/20/2013) — NFL Network, noon
New York Jets at Cleveland Browns (09/20/2018) — NFL Network, 3 p.m.
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants (12/19/2010) — FS1, 8 p.m.
Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams (02/03/2019) — NFL Network, 8 p.m.

NFL Total Access — NFL Network, 6 p.m.
Best of Fox NFL Sunday — FS1, 7 p.m.
Path to the Draft — NFL Network, 7 p.m.
Best of Fox NFL Sunday — FS1, 7:30 p.m.
Fox Football Now: Bruce Arians — FS1, 11 p.m.

NHL
Vintage Games: Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Islanders (Mario Lemieux scores 5 goals, 04/09/1993) — NHL Network, 8 a.m. & 11 p.m.
2009 Stanley Cup Final, Game 7: Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings (06/12/2009) — NHL Network, 10 a.m.
1996 Western Conference Semifinal, Game 7: St. Louis Blues at Detroit Red Wings (05/16/1996) — NHL Network, noon
2013 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal, Game 7: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins (05/13/2013) — NHL Network, 1 p.m.
2014 Western Conference Final, Game 7: Los Angeles Kings at Chicago Blackhawks (06/01/2014) — NHL Network, 3 p.m.
2001 Stanley Cup Final, Game 7: New Jersey Devils at Colorado Avalanche (06/09/2001) — NHL Network, 5 p.m.
2014 Stanley Cup Final, Game 5: New York Rangers at Los Angeles Kings (06/13/2014) — NBCSN, 6 p.m.
1994 Stanley Cup Final, Game 7: Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers (06/14/1994) — NHL Network, 7 p.m.
1993 Campbell Conference Final, Game 7: Los Angeles Kings at Toronto Maple Leafs (05/29/1993) — NHL Network, 9 p.m.

NHL: Pause and Rewind — NBCSN, 5 p.m.

Soccer
90 Years of Soccer Stories: Undiana Mallenco — beIN Sports, 7:30 p.m.
Lνnea de Cuatro — TUDN, 9 p.m.

Sports News & Talk
Get Up — ESPN, 8 a.m.
Lunch Talk Live — NBCSN, noon
SportsCenter — ESPN, 1 p.m.
The Will Cain Show — ESPNU, 3 p.m.
The Paul Finebaum Show — SEC Network, 3 p.m.
Time to Schein — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
Stories We’ve Told: Hoops — CBS Sports Network, 6:30 p.m.
Sports Burst — beIN Sports, 7 p.m.
SC Featured: Pin Kings — ESPNews, 9 p.m.
SC Featured: 6-Man Football — ESPNews, 10 p.m.
SportsCenter at Night With Scott Van Pelt — ESPN, 11 p.m.
SC Featured: Best of the Year — ESPNews, 11 p.m.
Contacto Deportivo — TUDN, 11 p.m.
Boomer & Gio — CBS Sports Network, 6 a.m. (Friday)
Golic & Wingo — ESPNews/ESPN2, 6 a.m. (Friday)

Tennis
The Ten: Trailblazers — Tennis Channel, 3 p.m.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

they finally gave in

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1248372546724118528

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Fight island is real