Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Yestermoment posted:

Does anyone have that quote on hand of a long winded story of tragedy that ends with it being a recipe for something mundane?
Was it this one?

Conveniently saved in my "dumb crap" bookmarks folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
E: f, b

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The dog's sister is my favorite part

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I pull that thing up on my phone every month or so to laugh at it again

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

While we're requesting things, does anyone have the cumshitter post about his hated son becoming a successful motivational speaker after being abandoned in a parking lot?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I can't quote it because the thread is closed but here's a link.

My idiot son had his children call me up to wish their grandad another happy 49.75th birthday. It took all of my self control to not shout at them about how their father is a sexual deviant and a monster. I still ask my son when he is finally going to make the world's youngest grandfather and adopt a gay child for me. His wife hates me, btw.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

cumshitter posted:

I can't quote it because the thread is closed but here's a link.

My idiot son had his children call me up to wish their grandad another happy 49.75th birthday. It took all of my self control to not shout at them about how their father is a sexual deviant and a monster. I still ask my son when he is finally going to make the world's youngest grandfather and adopt a gay child for me. His wife hates me, btw.

cumshitter posted:

I actually haven't spoken to my straight son in several years but was reminded of him today. The last time I spoke to him was when I went to meet with some clients at their office. After the meeting I told my son to wait while I used the bathroom, then I drove off and went for a late lunch with my husband.

Apparently my son just wandered around the office for a week, living on snacks and left out sandwich platters, until he wandered into a meeting and delivered a PowerPoint presentation entitled: "Have you seen my dad? I can't find his car in the parking lot." I guess this really impressed the idiots who worked there, because pretty soon he was their Senior Director of Corporate Communications. This is a Fortune 500 company, mind you.

Seems like my son is doing pretty well, despite his heterosexual handicap, and is now a motivational business speaker and published author with works such as:

Where is YOUR Dad? Defining Your Company's Core Values for Success
Lost in the Parking Lot: Finding Meaning in a Shifting Business Paradigm

Anyway, I was reminded of my son today because during a meeting someone said, "Well right now I'd say we're lost in the parking lot. But once we've had time to make sense of the analytics we'll know where our dad is."

here ya go

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:lmao:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The two things that make me sad in life are heterosexuality and the fact that nobody else will ever understand my incredibly powerful sense of self-importance. Other people can think I'm important, but it won't be the same for them, and that makes me sad.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

tangy yet delightful posted:

*throws a small number of seeds at your feet*

That's vampires, silly...wait, is Bird a vampire?!

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Lol cumshitter you card

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

ajkalan posted:

Was it this one?

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
byob thread: learning forbidden sex magick from a carnie

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Currently on a quest for the shirtless carnie. Searching in the woods for a fully sexual snail with human titties.

FutonForensic posted:

carnie: to prove you are worthy of my sex majik, you must hit this target's bullseye with one squirt

me: i've played this game before. where's the water gun

carnie: what gun

google THIS posted:

Me: I wish I were big.

Zoltar: Lol I'm not a miracle worker

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I am 49.75 years young again, so obviously I worry about SIDS and if it might affect me.

cumshitter has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Apr 4, 2020

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

APPARATUS FOR FACILITATING THE BIRTH OF A CHILD BY CENTRIFUGAL FORCE

pat. no. 3,216,423

Fister Roboto posted:

Step 1: You spin me right round
Step 2: Baby

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

This gimmick is almost an entire generation old.

It's cumshitter, cumshitter is the ur-zoomer.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:prepop:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ajkalan posted:

Was it this one?

That's a joke, but it rings true because that poo poo happens all the time.

In the latest chickencheese thread someone made a Greek dish with tzaziki, a cucumber and yogurt sauce. They linked a recipe that was 20 pages of scrolling past some lady's pictures and stories of visiting Greece all for a recipe of like 3 ingredients and 3 steps and the page prevents copy-pasting the important recipe text.

It's good simple tasty tzaziki but uuuugggh

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Yestermoment posted:

You are a scholar and a gentleman.
There's some other one with a lamb that died

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Soricidus posted:

to these people, wireless technology is basically witchcraft

brb, just going to throw my bluetooth headset in the river and see if it syncs

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Free phiz kalifa

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

Free phiz kalifa

Still not worth it

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
While I was travelling, I came across a farmer and his family, who were kind enough to treat me to dinner. What surprised me was that when they set the table, they set out one extra place setting. They laid out a plate, served up the meal and then brought in a three-legged pig. The pig put it's singular foreleg on the chair, and began eating the meal with the family. Their dog and cats had ordinary food bowls on the floor, so I asked the farmer why the pig got special treatment.

"Last winter, we had a terrible storm." The farmer explained. "Crops blown down, henhouse blown to pieces, we were working ourselves ragged securing what we could. And then, in the dark at night, lightning struck the barn. My youngest was inside, trapped by the flames and fallen timbers. We thought he was a goner when that pig charged in, through the flames, and dragged him out by the collar. Saved his life. So from then on, the pig eats at the table with us."

"Amazing." I replied. "And that's where the pig lost his leg?"

"No, no... A pig like that, you don't eat it all at once."

This recipe for pork shoulder will require...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inceltown posted:

When catching up on threads you can quote a good post from ages back and then just click on the quoted part to get back to where you were and continue on. You would think something this simple would have occurred to me a long time ago but here we are. Maybe I do have what it takes to lead the country after all.

packetmantis posted:

You'd have to find a good post first.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

This gimmick is almost an entire generation old.

It's cumshitter, cumshitter is the ur-zoomer.
What the gently caress???

Are you implying that I am old enough to have been born, you piece of poo poo? I smoke four packs a day on the advice of my doctor just so I can look old enough to play a zygote.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

What the gently caress???

Are you implying that I am old enough to have been born, you piece of poo poo? I smoke four packs a day on the advice of my doctor just so I can look old enough to play a zygote.

We all know you weren't born, you were excreted.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

cumshitter posted:

Free phiz kalifa

:)

tactlessbastard posted:

Still not worth it

>:(

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Musharraf posted:

No, deaths only matter if the mass media tell you they do. I didn't see goons panicking about the thousands upon thousands of daily deaths (from preventable causes) before this.

Musharraf posted:

Did I trigger you, you utter loving imbecile? I have the same right to post here as everyone else does. Sorry you had to take time out of your "intelligent things posting" schedule, but you can still post your smart opinions alongside me, I promise it's ok.

:lol:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's tough being the youngest 49.75 years young single gay dad to ever be on Grindr. But I make it work. Please use my promo code ASSCUMAPRIL if you choose to make use of any of Grindr's premium Services, which include sorting by age and users who self identify as twinks

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Like in case this wasn't obvious to our slow adult heterosexual Posters, it's really loving lol the guys who tag themselves as twinks on Grindr.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
cumshitter i apologize for ever doubting you.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Son of Rodney posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BAR OF SOAP INTO MY HANDS. ITS CREAM SOAP WITH ALMONDS AND OLIVE OIL AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE HAND WASHING MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE RECOMMENDED HAND SANITIZING GUIDELINES FROM MY LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITY. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME CORONA VIRUS BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS VIRUS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO MY COLLEAGUES OVER ZOOM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN QUARANTINE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE RECOMMENDED SOCIAL DISTANCING STEPS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNing

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Felonious_Monk posted:

The Gravidtron

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Every one of these is a precious gift, like navy seal copypasta or groverhouse memes

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Cumshitter I appreciate your gimmick but you lay it on a little heavy sometimes. You gotta let it breathe, you can't just keep piling it on. That's how it gets driven into the ground and unappreciated.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He didn't name himself cumfarter or cumsqueaker or cumpooter he's a grown-rear end fully fleshed out cumshitter

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
cumshitter if you didn't have a butt how would your life be different

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

If I lived along I'd definitely start loudly narrating my daily routine.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

What's that? Dumb water bottles? Clearly you need Rebo

Their video pitch is a real trip, you keep expecting there to be a punchline, but it never comes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KupJgVupEtk

Alan Smithee posted:

Commercial:
“I drink max Rebo cuz I like jizz in my life”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

mind the walrus posted:

He didn't name himself cumfarter or cumsqueaker or cumpooter he's a grown-rear end fully fleshed out cumshitter

the only good cumshitposter